Chapter 21: Double Vision

Chapter 21: Double Vision

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee

The door swung open and the figure stepped inside.
It was… just my mother. I was kind of glad there was a cop in the room with us. Who knew what my mother would do to me knowing I killed her precious daughter?
She sat down and there was silence for a couple of minutes before she said, "You don't even understand how much it disgusts me to look at you."
I didn't respond and looked down at my lap, nervously picking at my nails.
My mother exhaled sharply, "I don't know why I was cursed with such disgraces for daughters."
I looked up, "Disgraces?" I said softly.
Surely she only meant "disgrace".
"I thought Ashley was the only one with problems, but I guess you were too." she said, talking to herself more than to me.
"Wait wh--"
"You were my last shred of hope for our family and you destroyed that too."
"Mom--"
"I guess I deserve it…" her voice trailed off.
I didn't even know what was going on. I felt lightheaded.
"Mom, please stop. You love Ashley. She's your perfect daughter. You love her so much, and you treat her so much better than you do me." there were tears streaming down my eyes at this point.
My mother put two fingers to her forehead and sighed.
"Did you ever try and think of why I always acted so nice towards her?" my mother sneered, annoyed.
I was speechless.
"You know what." my mom said, getting up and pushing her chair back towards the table, "I can't -- I just can't do this. Goodbye."
"Wait mom!" I cried out, but she was already gone -- maybe even for good.



© 2011 osnapitzlainee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wonder what her mother means. Maybe she does love Cassandra after all...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on November 16, 2011
Last Updated on November 16, 2011


Author

osnapitzlainee
osnapitzlainee

Whitehall , PA



About
I write stories ;* more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee