Chapter 12:Double Vision

Chapter 12:Double Vision

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee

I dragged myself to school the next day, wearing Ashley's pink Juicy Couture sweat suit, and a Louis Vuitton bag to finish off her signature 'I'm so rich and popular' look.
I parked Ashley's blue car in the school's parking lot, and all of Ashley's posse came to surround me.
Everyone, including Tara, gave me a hug. I don't know how Ashley puts up with this. I almost couldn't breathe after everyone squeezed me so hard.
Suddenly, I heard someone shouting my name from a distance. I turned around, and saw Nate. My eyes bulged out of my head, as I quickly waved to Tara.
"I have to go. See you at lunch." I quickly said, and started speed walking away.
"Wait! Ash! Danny's calling you!" I heard Tara shouting.
I didn't bother to look back, as my legs kept moving faster by the moment.
As I was quickly walking through the hallways, I felt a strong pair of hands spin my shoulder around.
"Thought you could get away with me?" Danny smirked.
"D-Danny. N-no. I was just in a hurry to... Biology." I lied, trying not to seem nervous.
His evil smile grew bigger, as my forehead started sweating.
"I might've been drunk at the night of that party, but I remember everything you did, Ashley." he said, walking closer and closer to me.
I felt myself moving backwards, and my body crashing against the walls.
"Look, Danny, I-I'm sorry." I said, not looking him in the eyes.
"Whatever, b*tch. Your going to pay, got that?" he said, slapping me across the face.
I felt the first tear fall out of my left eye.
He chuckled, and pressed his lips on mine, hard. I felt disgusting.
He pulled away, and pushed me back on the wall. "Catch you later, babe."
Danny walked away, and chills went up my spine. I went to the girl's bathroom to fix myself up before going to class. I looked in the mirror, and there was a noticeable bruise on my cheekbone. I dug in Ashley's purse, and found a stash of make up. I found some concealer to cover the whole thing up before people start to question me.
"You deserve everything that's happening to you." a voice whispered.
My heart skipped a beat. I slowly turned around to see if anyone was behind me, but nothing was there.
"Leave me alone, Angela." I mumbled, trying not to break a sweat.
The voice laughed. "How are you so sure it's me, Cassandra?"
I bit my lip, not only was I nervous, I was scared, because I've heard that same exact laugh somewhere else before.



© 2011 osnapitzlainee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol =)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 12, 2011
Last Updated on November 12, 2011


Author

osnapitzlainee
osnapitzlainee

Whitehall , PA



About
I write stories ;* more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee