Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Shley De
"

This is just some background info- kinda written like a story of mythology.

"
 

       “Once upon a time, three worlds resided. There was Caelum, named after the god of the heavens, Cielo, where all the angels resided and Aura Shifters were made. Far away, below the ground, was Pandemonium, named after Pandemonia, goddess of the underworld, where all demons reside and Life Drinkers were born. Then, finally, there was Tellius, the world shared by the god of sea, Oceanus, and goddess of earth, Tesshara, where humans and animals reside. Centuries passed and the worlds were at peace. Then one day in Pandemonium, there was a demon- whose name was Vladimir...”

 

      “Vladimir longed for power. He was the greediest of all the other demons. This very demon retaliated against the other demons and Life Drinkers; with a small band of rebels at his side he killed millions, maybe even billions, of souls. Then he reached out for Pandemonia and within seconds her head was in his hands, her body falling to his feet. At that moment, he became the god of Sins. The demon counsel was angered by Vladimir's actions. He had killed the goddess of the underworld. Vlad and the rebels declared thier plans for a new world- one ruled by Vlad- and escaped into Tellius.”

 

      “With the death of their ruler, the demons waited for the next soul that was to bear the curse, to be the next Pandemonia. One little fact which Vlad over looked. Him and his gang of rebels- Someraella, Severen, Cypris, Linix, Aurellius, and Vlad's brother Vaccus- traveled around Tellius, searching for the 'chosen' ones of the heavens to require the Atonement Drops, for they already had the head, so they could bring heaven down to earth- the reverse Apocalypse. There are seven virtues in the world, six represented as apostles- Hope, Kindness, Chastity, Morality, Charity, and Modesty- then there is the god of heaven's holy woman- Love. With these in his possession, Vlad would bring about the end of our world and start his own. When they obtained the holy woman, Vaccus fell in love with her and decided he wanted to protect her from Vlad's harm. Unfortunately, her exposure to the head of Pandemonia was her death."

 

      "Vlad forgot about the goddess's power to choose her next suitor for Pandemonium. The holy woman began to go through drastic changes, her pure blood turning into Pandemonia's. Vlad wanted to kill her but Vaccus stole her away to save her life. But there was nothing to do to save her form the fate she now held. Meanwhile, Cielo sent out Artemisia, an Aura Shifter, to protect the apostles and she became known as the goddess of Virtues. Eventually, Vlad found his brother and they fought, resulting in Vlad ripping off Vaccus's horns, and then his own- their horns being the only things that connected them to Pandemonium. Without the horns, they couldn't tap freely into the Aura stream- the source to their power, and Vlad and the Sinners created a way to take the soul of human contractors. When Vaccus fled his brother's attack, the holy woman asked to make a pact with him, and after much hesitation he agreed, for he needed a source to gain power from- in this case, her soul. When he next faced Vlad, he was stronger; but Vlad too had made a contract, and also had thedevice he created to tap into the Aura stream. In the end, Vaccus lost, and watched as Vlad killed the holy woman right after she changed into Pandemonia's successor. To this day Vlad is waiting for his next opportunity to act out his plans for a new world...”



© 2010 Shley De


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on December 13, 2010


Author

Shley De
Shley De

Hope Valley, RI



About
Universal Love! Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Care for others and make a difference in the world. Everyone deserves kindness. Be true to yourself and live life to the fullest. more..

Writing
Stitches Stitches

A Poem by Shley De