Screaming Seas

Screaming Seas

A Chapter by Shley De

 

      Alexiana stood there, her back against the cold wall of the cave, letting Vlad's words float through her mind. You belong to me... She let it sink in, remember how he told her sister the same thing. Her stomach turned, and she glared at him, courage welling within her. She spat in his face.

      “You disgust me,” she glared.

      Vlad smiled, wiping her saliva off his face, laughing. He acted as if it didn't phase him, and she stood there frustrated. His laughter made her even more angry and her body began to shake.

      “Now, child,” he grabbed her chin harshly and jerked her face towards his own, “You have two choices. You can either accept your fate and willingly give yourself over to the change...or, we can do this the hard way. Either way, you are going to fulfill your destiny, my dear.”

      His breath was warm against her ear and tears spilled from her eyes, her anger overwhelming her. Vladimir lifted her off her feet by her chin and she whimpered. All the courage and anger she had just felt was replaced with fear. He looked her over and smirked. Alexiana gripped onto his wrist, wishing he'd put her down. Instead he pulled her face in and kissed her. A shock of pain ran through her body. When he finally released her, she fell to the ground panting. Tears were streaming down her face as she curled up on the floor.

     “Tasty,” he licked his lips, “So what do you say? Are you going to come willingly?”

      Alexiana looked up at him with her brilliant blue eyes, “Burn in hell!”

     

      Kicking her in the side he laughed, “Foolish girl, I came from hell.”

      He picked her up by her blond hair and dragged her back out of the cave. Outside was a ledge that oversaw the sea. Vladimir brought her to the edge and held her out. Her eyes stared in horror at the massive body of water. She had never seen the ocean before and a new fear coursed through her veins. As she stared into the open waves, Vladimir wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to his body.

      “Can you swim, love?” he whispered in her ear.

      She shook her head and he laughed, “Good.”

      Alexiana screamed as he threw her over the edge. The water came too quickly and on impact it swept her under. The wind had been knocked out of her and her lungs began to fill with water and she started to panic. Chocking she wailed her arms and feet but the current kept pulling her down. She tried to scream, but nothing came out of her mouth but bubbles. Nikolae... she thought as her world turned black.



© 2010 Shley De


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on July 25, 2010
Last Updated on July 25, 2010


Author

Shley De
Shley De

Hope Valley, RI



About
Universal Love! Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Care for others and make a difference in the world. Everyone deserves kindness. Be true to yourself and live life to the fullest. more..

Writing
Stitches Stitches

A Poem by Shley De