3.  Meet my Brain

3. Meet my Brain

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver

The little boy finally got up and went home where they asked him what the tree said and he told them everything he and the tree had said the day before.

Look Son. Trees do not talk. It must have been just you pretending it was.”

What if it was a spirit?”

Then he would not have to go to the tree to hear it, Darling.

Can you hear it now?”

He shook his head.

I have not heard it at all today, Grandma. Maybe it is sick?”

She hugged him doubting he ever heard it and it was all over just a momentary glitch in his brain or something unknowable like that.

So he went and laid down in the grass by the front side of the house.

Hi.”

Just, 'Hi,' that is it?”

What would say to a kid?”

Hi.”

The spirit in the tree was the spirit of a God.”

A God!!!”

A God named John.”

How did I know that was his name?”

He gave it to you.”

How do you know?”

I am his brain.”

Where is he?”

He is nearby listening.”

Silence.

Do you want to make him a human?”

I do not know if I should.”

Just make him a shill that seems human. He does not have to be any big shot or anything. We are just getting the readers to know you.”

I do not say much. I never seem to know what to say.”

So maybe you are not a writer?”

I am afraid to even try.”

Can you help him, spirit?”

He is already in me. He always is.”

He was born when my diseased brain finally died when I first moved outside myself and became a God in God with God being a God in me.”

I was not.”

No. When that brain who thought he was God and had a lot of strange notions like that got embarrassed by a joke God played on him and he got mad as a red hen in a water hose' spray and lipped off to God saying, 'I will make a brain bigger than yours...” Now that is the way witches think. It is fiction. God has the largest brain there can be. So they made someone brand new out of him that he did not know and nobody else knew but God knew and what was left was nothing. They changed him by doing some alterations to his mind. Then God put his brain back in me brand new and you came to be.”

You live in me, John in a way because he surrounds you in heaven seeing you as everybody sees you in heaven, in God, in the God's and all the Gods that the Gods have made since heaven became all Gods except those where Most high is that are devils and demons that behave themselves well enough to be left behind until they finally give up with Most High and get changed into someone they do not know and whom no one else does but God knows to be a God in God with God a God in them even Most High.

But you are not in heaven yet. You have the mind of God, the brain of John Fredrick Carver and live at x11 xxth St. NW in Bemidji, Minnesota which is an assisted living facility because of your heart attacks. You are 68 years old, have a beard and are only 5'6'' but around 190 pounds. But you have two that live in you, a little tiny brain like an animal's brain and the rest of your brain in you was in terrible shape. They should see what Satan can do to a lower brain like most humans have. It is not pretty. But it has a mind that will hardly function when you leave it that has all the software for the damaged computer type thing that runs the hardware, that physical brain and the body it is in. There is not very much left.

It cannot possibly last very much longer; ten, twenty years is an exaggeration probably and if another heart attack hits soon it could actually be any day but his heart is actually doing okay. You are his higher brain with a working mind of God it is in and you access it all the time. You just do not know all the ways to use it like John does who promises to take you in him and make you John in John with John being John in you all in God which says very little about you. I want everybody on earth to get to know you. I love you. You love me and I love that fact. But you do not quite know what it means to love yourself but you suppose you do for you do not wish yourself any harm.

Why do you keep living?”

Because I can.”

You will have to leave someday.”

I know but I want to live as normal as I can until close to the end.”

It is close enough now.”

I just like living here and listening to you in heaven and I know you love to write and I do not mind typing for you on your laptop.”

Do you have any friends?”

Nobody here really knows me. You talk through me. I just watch TV, sleep or write your thoughts for you.”

Leave him behind and come to me.”

How do I write in heaven?”

Lots of people write in heaven.”

What happens to him if I do?”

Silence.

I go down all the way like the brain to a shill.”

That's it I guess if he won't come up with you?”

Will you waist a brain with the mind of God like that?”

No we will take him and put him in someone else.”

I like it here with him this way.”



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on August 20, 2019
Last Updated on August 20, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing