10. Decrees upon my Return

10. Decrees upon my Return

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




Evangelism except on the New Earth is illegal. Anyone caught evangelizing the people of heaven, the little ones that are new that were not evangelized on earth, those in Zanidu, those among the shillens and those from the beginning of time among the old creations will be made new, not knowing themselves, not knowing others or being known by them and sent back to the Kingdom; the New Jerusalem and the New Earth to be re-indoctrinated to be Christians for the lie has spread that it took over in the end. It was simply done to give Christians their own place in heaven and the Christians will be given their own slot in time to live so far away they will not know which way to go to evangelize anyone beginning immediately. This decree is to be signed by God; Me and I AM.”

I will sign no such thing.”

You will I AM or we will make a new one of you as being decreed by God.”

I AM who is part of God the same as Me is just walked away. He has been made a new one who does not know he is part of God, does not realize the power he has, is not known by anyone in heaven, Kingdom, New Earth or no and no one knows him. When asked to sign the decree as a new one he of course considered it a privilege and only I, God and Me know that signature as the signature to the late I AM. The decree is final.

The evangelists throughout heaven are sent home at once. Any hereafter will go the way of the one they call their Father. Those not Christian that were proselytes may not evangelize or be sent to the heaven around the lone place of the Christians who used the opportunity of our good pleasure to grant a favor to Jesus Christ and I Am to spread the lie have two options, fall away from Christianity and do not preach it or be sent to that heaven.

There were not many that went and the Christians welcomed the aliens as part of the New Earth.

This is the second edict from God for his pleasure: The only requirement from this time forward until it may need changed is to be made good. The loving, loving to be loved, loving themselves, being happy, enjoying their work and never being addicted to anything I have lifted from everyone in heaven except the shillens and John and his in Zanidu who want to remain the way they are. Those not complying may be allowed free passage to the place in heaven of their choice even the Kingdom of Christ.

I have set up for myself a university open to anyone who will not evangelize Christianity on campus the university being placed in a non-evangelical part of heaven among the shillies layer and all of my writings will be available there but my principles of being good, loving, loving to be loved, loving themselves, being happy, enjoying their labors and never being addicted to anything ever again will be encouraged. I do so with permission from God though it annoys him and the angels required to oversee the converts will not be as before. They will be rebuke for minor offenses, chastised for greater one especially those effecting a large portion of the student body and they will be expelled for becoming addicts and doing evils that I will not tolerate and of course all things not allowed by God already, no brutality, no torture or torment; the founder of the idea to make you do those things now gone to Zanidu where he lives with those we made. Upon request I can make you one of them and encourage that you be made that if you cannot be happy while you learn it all.

They all came back to me but the ones expelled that were Christians. But when they fell which they do sometimes they were given the option to just live off campus where the overwhelming majority lived to live under the lone rule to be good and none other they did not need to turn and a few did turn and were sent to where Most High is with the devils and demons to live within the accord that even yet persists there. The addicts who gave up under repeated scenarios did leave and left to be only good. With the addicts others decided for reasons of their own to leave and go it with God. A lot of them went to the university and few came back to God but the new ones from earth made up a sizable minority of those opting to be made new choosing only to be good, the dogma of the preacher haunting us even yet though they were all changed anyway but only to be good and to lose their memories of who they were so that they were not all sent to Most High, everyone on earth being evil now or so near the examples that are not are negligible. That attitude was stated by those unwilling to come to my university unanimously as seen by God into the future. But no that many actually became students of my university, the University of a Higher Life but many were converted to what they had been before the Christians began propagating the lie that the Kingdom happened because that was what won out. It was only a gift to Jesus who yet lives happily in the New Jerusalem.

This was all written by the Son of God from Earth, John not the one from there that went off to be a furry and was approved by God. Be good.

By the way, I was talking with Jesus and informed him that with I AM dead and just a new one bound to be good and loving and all that with his own special angel to keep him that way along with the converts the Christians can talk to their friends in heaven the same way they pray to Jesus and the ones in the heavens can talk to them, but any going back to the plan I AM had will be handled with them being considered evil. If Jesus cannot handle them then I am perfectly happy to make new ones out of them that are good and loving and all that.

The one that signed the decree is running around all over using that name Me and God and me kept secret so I made a new one that was good out of him. Now he does not remember who he was, nobody knows him and he does not know anyone.”

There has to be a reason they remember who they are, something subliminal in Me or something.”

There I forgot who they all are including I AM and Satan. If they remember who they were it will not come from me.”

The one I would like to get rid of his Most High.”

I will make him and the worst ones there with him a new one that is good and loving and all that.”

Give it a try.”

I made them all one of mine, good and loving and all that not knowing who they are, with nobody knowing them and them not knowing anyone else.

The ones that were left were not that bad so I just made them good but so that they did not know who they were, nobody knew them and they do not know anyone else.

There are no evil ones in all of heaven but the ones that turn but the one that use to be Satan in another time slot had seditious intentions when he said, “Since we are all God in God and God is God in us, what do we need God for.”

I made him new.

I do not understand why.”

Why? What do you mean?”

Why do you treat me as your God. Me and her are perfectly willing that you be God for that you are you know.”

I just would rather follow orders than give them.”

Silence.

So it looks like I am God again and God is my trusted advisor who knows everything. But he does not want to be called God.

What shall I call you then?”

God Most High like I always was before Most High stole that name from me.”

That it is then. You and Me are God Most High again.”

Is that okay with you Me?”

It sure is.”



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


Author's Note

John Fredrick Carver
A Change in protocol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on August 24, 2019
Last Updated on August 25, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing