6.  Hit Me?

6. Hit Me?

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




One said to who the boy was now, “You think you can handle anyone even me?”

The boy did not know what to say which is unusual in heaven. So he did not say anything.

The same one a little later said to him again, “You have all John's power and do not know how to use any of it.”

For what purpose would I need to know?”

Me.”

I think I can handle anyone even you. But why would I need to? Do you love me like we all love each other?”

What does love have to do with it?”

Well, uh, if you love someone it seems unlikely you would threaten them. Why are you trying to scare me?”

For your own good. What if someone turns one day? What can you say to him, 'Do you love me or not?'”

Silence.

If I hit you like this�"?”

He hit him with his power which was not nearly my own.

What can you do?”

He was scared. He had never been hit before. He had not even known what it meant. He staggered and almost fell.

You hit a God?”

You survived.”

You are now evil and cursed or rather you were before.”

Aw! Come on! I did it for your own good.”

How can it be for my own good? You almost killed me.”

You do not even know how to hit me back!!!”

He laughed.

John. What should I do?”

About what?”

He hit me and I almost went unconscious.”

Hit him back.”

I am a God now. It is to your goodness to protect me. He struck a God. Am I just to ignore it and get into an exchange with your powers?”

I will kill you!!! For calling on John.”

That is the same as hitting me. Why, you are evil!”

I will show you what evil is!”

He hit him and the light was gone!!! He felt alive. But he could only see darkness everywhere he looked. He did not know how to get back to the light. Was he going to have to stay this way forevers endlessly? He would die if so.

John!!! Help!!! I must be dead!”

That is enough.”

Suddenly he was there where he had been before with light all around him and unharmed.

Laughter.

Both me and the one that had hit him were laughing.

You did well.”

What? What is going on?”

It was just a scenario.”

You mean it was only make believe? I thought that was impossible by the things I have gotten. Anything I wanted all I did was imagine it was mine. I am confused. Did he want to kill me?”

I did. You are stronger than you look.”

He was afraid again.

Do not be afraid. It is all over now. It never happened. He did it by my order.”

Your order!!! Do you want me dead too!!!”

I did in the scenario but the scenario is over. What is in a scenario is real. But when I declare it a scenario and do not let it stand it is nothing.”

He was relieved.

Why did you put me through that? I thought it was for real.”

It was. He needed practice hitting someone hard enough to kill them. You needed to see that it is possible someone someday might turn evil and kill you. What you did to call on me was the only way to get back. You need more practice to regenerate yourself which is optional.”

You mean? It was a game!”

No. It was for real. But I declared it a scenario. There is nothing left of it.”

He did turn. He hit me twice and even killed me. He is cursed then and has to be changed.”

When did he hit you?”

Just a short time ago.”

I do not remember any such thing and I have been watching you. Nothing happened to you. That is what a scenario is. There is nothing left of it but what is in our brains. I have a brain. You have a brain. He does not. There is nothing there for us to know what you are talking about. The only thing left of it is in our brains. Get rid of it. Then everything will be okay. Better yet. Get rid of your brain. You do not really need it here.”

Get rid of my human brain!!! I would never do that. I am too proud I have one to do such a thing.”

Then you will have to learn what is real and what is just in your brain. Let me see what is in there. Hmm. I see.”

Why did you not hit him back like I ordered you. That is open disobedience punishable by death.”

I have to die because I did not hit him back!”

No because you did not hit him back as ordered. But in the real world. Neither one of you have to die. Nothing happened.”

That is what a scenario is! I never heard of such a thing!”

It is in me.”

I see that now. I see how to hit him back now too.”

Then the one that hit him put his left arm about his shoulders and sort of put him in a loose headlock.

Friends?”

You scare me to hell!”

I and the one that hit him laughed. He was not so sure. But when he saw he was alive yet and unharmed and it had only been practice he laughed the loudest and the longest.

Then I put everyone in me that had not been hit before through it. Some of them hit the one that hit them back but did not kill them. Some hit it back so hard it sent them to empty space. One even hit it so hard it sent it all the way back to where it was only aware, being just aware and that is it. But when the scenarios were over and I declared it then everyone was fine except the one that went all the way back. She believed it. I had to go back and get her.

But most did what the one that used to be the boy did, disobeyed me rather than hit a God and be evil and more than a few believed they might permanently destroy them if they hit them with all my power and they were so afraid they felt sure they would use it all. It revealed who needed more work which they all did and who might turn evil if provoked.

The one that hit her so hard with all my power though it was only a scenario I made new to herself again and she knew nobody. The one she hit was made new again because there was no way to get her back without she regenerated which she would have done in time. This time I gave her the ability to doubt she could die even if hit that hard again. But I broadcasted myself and did it all at the same time and felt a little overwhelmed there were so many but I never made one mistake and it was all good.

But I also watched the way they took it. Some were embarrassed, many were yet angry, but the great majority laughed about it. Five were angry at me for putting them through it. I managed to assuage their anger explaining that now they knew something that mere words would have made a poor substitute. One threatened me, “If you ever do that to me again I will hit you and it will not be a whatchamacallit, a scenario.” I made her brand new so she did not know what she had done, did not know herself and nobody knew her.

Do you see what will happen to you in heaven? Do you understand better now what a scenario is. Scripture and that entire creation is not. It is in Me but not in God and it is in I AM and the Gods too. Many of the Gods never knew what it was in the first place. Some are reading up on it. Some have chosen to ignore it since the entire first part of creation was one huge scenario. It was real when it happened.

It might be real to you in your brain. But it is not there. Just the lessons learned from it are for what they are worth. It was just a story Yahweh told everybody after most of it was over and then he finished it off with even more fiction. Secular history despite all its inaccuracies might be your best bet if you really think it wise to know the whole boring story of what would have gone on without Scripture. Even the consequent history right up to where I destroyed Satan is part of that and beyond to what we have now is not.

It was all just a scenario. If it bothers you and you are in heaven get rid of your brain and get another or go without. You really do not need a brain in heaven. You have your spirit and the mind of God. All of what I have added because of my different ways are in it too. Everything but perfect power is in there. The power available to them in the above scenario is not my perfect power. It is only my practical power and not all that I am capable of or what God is capable of but we have sworn not to use it or share it. God will not even if a situation calls for it but I cannot use it and remain in God if I do. So I doubt I would. I have it but even I am not certain what it is.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

God's brain is in I AM and the rest of the Gods even me. The Scripture then is in everyone but God who declared it a scenario. My new brain that took the place of my demented brain when I went to heaven for a short time is the second brain of God I have gotten. The other one that he was God and turned out to be a witch in the end was thrown away.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2019
Last Updated on August 21, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing