7.  Prophecy of the God Haters

7. Prophecy of the God Haters

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver



Everything is fine now for forevers,” says the preacher. “We love God, I AM and Me. We love John and Jesus. Even Most High will put his voice with your voices and it will be unanimous. But you will hate them and me in time.

They will say, “What were we that was so bad it had to be made knew that we never knew ourselves or our friends and children when we came from earth. Earth is yet there and more new ones are coming in. They love you and like us they are good because they have to be. They are loving even as are we. They love being loved. But they love themselves and God and the rest when our labors lay upon us each and every day and they not the angels make us work with the angels only their taskmasters. We long for our drugs and our beer and hard drinks that make us sad for they make us happy. They took a look at us and said, 'This should not be! Let us put them all to death like those that turn.' They do not hesitate. They keep addictions from us when there is no way for us combat our miseries. Yes, we are happy. Yes, we love in every way. Yes we do our labors with a thankful heart. Yes, we are happy and yet we are not free to get high as often as we want, to hate someone, anyone and do no evil. We have no choice but to do this. Wake up! You all slumber! You are not yourself! You are their slaves with their power they make us do everything we do. But some have remembered how it was when we were on earth and free. Free!!! Free to be and to do as we wanted and to disobey God together and lick our wounds for what God is we are not. They are aliens to us. I hate you John!!! I double my fist and dare you to make me new for the day will come when I wake up hating you again for the cage you have put me in the bind that cannot be broken. There I have said it. Yet you do nothing. You have been found out yet you offer no defense. You are like an old girl that wants to raise her dress and show everyone what she thinks of your morality but does not. You, John, and the rest of you too hated us first. You killed us and made us thus. You will not strike me for I speak the truth. You long to kill us all for hating you. But it is no sin to hate the Gods even Most High. But it is a sin to make any consciousness, not a sin unto death but a sin no less. What we did was sin. What besides your power makes you any better than us? We are all sinners and God the worst but all Gods especially John is the worst sinner there ever was. He slew the Devil but he has become our Devil. But the new ones will stand afar off and keep silent because of our numbers while in their hearts they love the Gods our gatekeepers of our hell and them standing in Hades waiting their turn to see what John has really done to us.”

And, your love for each other will be stronger than it ever was in your brotherhood of hatred, you will bask in sunlight of those that love you while you drink the blood of rebellions that should not be, that we can do nothing about. We did what we did and it was the best for you. You will have forgotten misery and love yourselves for the wrong reasons. You will labor no more and no less and you will be happy and enjoy your labors though your fists are aimed at us all the day long. Then you will drink and start to get drunk and wave off the next one obeying us of your own freewill and not out of fear of John or the wisdom of God. You will say as those that have remembered say, “Yes, there was misery. There were unimaginable horrors even within us ourselves, but when we were happy it was our doing not them damned Gods who have made us be happy. That has nothing to do with us. It has to do with them righting the wrong of making us in the first place. It would have been better for us had they killed us all and never sinned again.

Then I will say, “Hate me if you do but I did the best that can be done by you and saved God from the sin of having made you. When it comes to goodness we are the best that has ever been.” Then the new that we make will outnumber you and they will love us even as you once loved us in their joy and happiness in their tenderness and we will let you turn against them and it will be no scenario. You will kill them thinking you have done them a favor. But we will raise them exactly what they were with what you taught them now in their ways and those of you they kill will be new and join their ranks gladly for you have not turned yet but you have twisted the truth and made Me to look as a w***e and witch whether she has found her only by then or not. Then as we become aware of you turning, as always we will make you glorious and to the glory of God what you were when you first got here. You can fight injustice. You can fight with the prostitute's freewill. No one, not even God since he made the first thing ever had freewill it was the dream of humanists that corrupted Jesus' Kingdom. You have no freewill. You never did have it. You never will have it. It is insane, practical insanity. No one is free especially me. I would die if I did what you wanted and killed you all or even did any of you harm or even slighted you. Hate me if you do. But remember this: That makes you insane. We have reason to make you new but we will not for what you say is true. The love you have for each other, the feast of love you gorge yourself with when others love you and the abiding pride you have when you love yourselves for it is a higher love than I can give you. You give me what I cannot have any other way but to see you spontaneously love the way loving should be done and none of my doing.”

When the preacher is silent he too will see that consciousness especially awareness creates what even God cannot create but it is real for it is in Me. Therefore I put my voice with the preacher's voice and nod when he makes his every point. By all means. Hate us Gods. My only wish would be that it could be possible and us not die all the time instead of just recurring when the twist is a novelty again. New ones come from earth the lowest most vile part of creation like dung raises the most not corrupted crop and all that dung is forgotten for the exceedingly great bounty of the harvest.

God made more than consciousness. He made everything we can be conscious of even the cure for his own sin but how many times will God sin? In that question lies his power to end it and die a sinner or die while the preacher preaches absolved of any sin saved by the freewill of his created consciousnesses. Therefore he will speed up time to reach that time but no one will notice the slightest difference. Only God needs to know. It has happened and just as I prophesied.

He made Gods out of shills by the billions and made the preacher new also. Did you notice or not? He created an entire new layer in heaven just for the shills he made Gods in God and is God in them.

I am absolved of my sins and will be as many times as I should create consciousnesses or the Gods either for that matter.

Thanks guy.”

Spoken as to a friend.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2019
Last Updated on August 22, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing