4.  Sorry my Mistake

4. Sorry my Mistake

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver










My brain is working on how to get bottled water for free.

The boy is now 19. He got married and has a little one in Me. Him and this girl shill were in the backseat of his car making out when he undid her zipper and wrestled it in. She got pregnant. Technically it was rape but when she showed up pregnant she had no one else to marry and she knew it was his. It was the only one it could be besides me or my memory. Rather than have him go through what I did with feeling horrible for the rest of his life for what he did I had him take responsibility for the baby after her temper assuaged at least.

He raped another girl at a party. He was all turned on after making out with the love of his life when she had to go because she was taking the bus to West Virginia in the morning. He just heard they had legalized abortion in that state so he tried not to assume it was because she was going to have an abortion, not too successfully. But anyway her best friend was very drunk and everybody started crashing all over the house the party was in. She went and laid on top a low dresser top having no place to lie down. When everyone was asleep including her passed out he went and joined her on the dresser top and had sex with her then left immediately thereafter. He heard when she woke up she cussed someone else for leaving her most undressed after doing her.

He spent the night in high anxiety unable to believe what he had done and unable to live with someone that had done such a thing, him. He did not get any sleep at all but planned to meet the bus to take him back to the big city to work construction the following morning. To his surprise when he headed to the back of the bus you will not believe who already had the backseat? It was the love of his life! But also... her best friend, the one he had raped.

I did not want him to be scarred so I changed everybody's mind and let both incidences happen but made them very romantic instead. It was just sex. It was not like he was a violent rapist and what he had in mind was the product of a super horny boy not a seasoned rapist out to degrade women. To me there is a difference. Besides they were all just shills anyway.

But it backfired on me, the dismissing their importance like Jesus Christ did Jesus of Nazareth. The poor guy took all the anxiety of having lipped off to the most powerful humans on the planet and he never let him say hardly a thing. What a spirit! Then he took all the glory for it. But Jesus of Nazareth was a shill and Jesus the Christ already a God. People all over heaven and earth when they understood what I had done were angry with me. I mean, I am a God. It would be the same thing if I had been human and a couple of my dogs got pregnant. It is seldom a romantic thing for dogs too and it is just dogs having sex to an owner.

But he wanted to get the love of his life pregnant. She kept saying she could not which he knew. He stopped himself every time because of what he had done. Sometimes they yet know somehow. Their nature changes or something. It has the same effect on them even should the memories change. They never did get married. She never did stop saying, “No,” though she wanted to in the worst way and his plan to get her pregnant and move into a little house in the suburbs of the big city fell through. I was unsure how to intervene. I could not let him rape another and the love of his life!

Now what was I to do? Make her give in? Then it would be like I had raped her would it not? So I just gave up on it. I gave her a desire to check out other boys. He took it very hard. But she was too excited about finding out about more boys to take it bad. He pined away the rest of his life, never raped anyone again and died knowing that after boys she checked out girls. I just let it be and when he died I took him out early and put him in the body of a shill that was twenty years old that had been suicidal and would not live much longer, the human I put him in place of was as humans often are, a disappointment. I gave him a new memory, the one I had given the human to change the direction his intentions were going but had not helped. The boy was glad to have them. But I just let the human brain die and made someone nobody knew not him or anyone else. The boy was healthy after a while, fit, morally clean and a happy camper when he met a human girl.

Had he been a human, though the first girl was a human, I would never have been so hasty to make him just forget it and everyone else. I only made it romantic because I am such a softy when it comes to romance and it did not seem right what I did to the human girl. I had him wrestle with her, but I did not expect him to gain entry and ejaculate that quickly. My mistake! I apologize Dawn. But the shill? What difference does it really make? I mean, she was just a cameo in a story that needed livening up a bit in my opinion.

What you did was wrong.”

But it is not the sort of thing I need to die for, is it?

Yes.”

I died.

But had he been a God then he would have to die for it and be born again and in them days that meant being born again by Jesus Christ who eventually died for what he did to Jesus of Nazareth when I saved him from the dead and brought him to him. When he saw his face and I told the story from my perspective he same thing as died for what he did to a shill!!! Man is that God good! Reality, I mean Me, can be so heart wrenching to deal with some times.

Yes. I can be.”

Do you forgive me, Me?”

You died for it. That is enough.”

I AM?”

For what? It never happened. I forgot it.”

God?”

I do not judge.”

Did you forget it?”

It is in Me.”



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on August 20, 2019
Last Updated on August 20, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5