11. My Version of Creation

11. My Version of Creation

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver



I was bored and down all day then I made a bunch of humans around the New Earth that glowed with virtue to be Jesus' New Heaven. All he has to do is wake them and they are his to bring up or wait and evangelize if he chooses. They are all good, loving, loved to be loved, love themselves, happy, enjoy their work, are never to be addicted to anything and anything else Jesus, God Most High now and Me want to add without being evil, being brutal, murdering, torturing or tormenting. The down side is God Most High went to be their God and Me went with them but she even yet helps us and comes upon us when we are good. It is up to her whether she wants to go the Holy Spirit and designate some exactly her in different places and back in time where the ancestral creations are as well as those that were in our time slot that needed to be put back for the sake of room. They even have a Zanidu of their own.

Those here that were just made good have selected to come to my university and learn about being good and loving and all that. Not that many are converting to new ones.

The ancestral creations I set free to be good and come up with any way of doing things they like so long as it is not evil, brutal, torture or tormenting so that it becomes like hell. I have sent a son of mine to ever creation to monitor their progress and report back to me so I do not have to be conscious of each one when they do not follow God Most High's rules for the type of consciousness that will be tolerated. Practical insanity, impracticality and fiction are yet possible in all of them.

My furries and my pacifistic one were not effected but the shillens all elected to remain good and loving and all that.

The ones in the endless stream of new universes with a me, a Me and a God Most High continue to make new universities, but I set them free as to what way they want to do it and what they may think. Some of that they do I will not be able to fathom unless I had been there in the beginning of it. We may even lose some of those should they do things we cannot think and they do not register in our consciousnesses.

I have sent all the secularists in heaven to a place like Jesus has that is exactly like the universe at the time the universe sized star died and created nothing. It is a new universe other than ours that is exactly the same with the old enormous black hole in the middle of it all so they can practice Godless science all they want. I have just made them all good. It might be a good place to keep an eye on to see what they come up with in their way of thinking. If they start to become more powerful than I am it will be considered sedition and they may even face being made new not knowing who they are or anyone else and not being known by anyone else or simply limited some how by the power they can come up with. When new secularists die and come to heaven they will eventually hear of it and be sent there. But I will keep a sharp eye on them. They think they created God Most High.

I am happy again and excited about what I have created. The only other requirement I have given them is that they all have an earth to replenish the personalities or spirits that come about.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on August 25, 2019
Last Updated on August 25, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing