Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
13. Correcting Consciousness

13. Correcting Consciousness

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver



You are insane if you are on earth and some people would be insane in heaven if we did not make them someone new that did not know themselves or anyone and no one knew them. Insane people are not like sane people. Some of them want to be in the worst way and all of do to some extent. That is why when God Most High offered to make everyone new they all went for it except Satan. He was the one of God's fully developed persons that would never go away. He had I AM and Satan. They were both independent fully developed persons that were in sane in a sane God who has shed himself of them finally and is sane. Satan his person was completely insane when I went back to my original line of thinking in trying to destroy him. He did not want to be sane. No part of him wanted to be sane and in his case his insanity acted it itself out in evil brutality. God tortured him all those years by providing some sanity and he could not stand sanity. God made him that way. He did not have to encourage him or anything. He had made a complete break with conscious reality that was sane to any extent and when he was with the last of the evil ones there was nothing grand enough to express his insanity so he began to become sane and do some good things. It tortured him more than God ever did. He has been totally remade and lives in God after no knowing who or what he had been and known by no one else not knowing anyone else. But even then with no connection there is he has caused seditious trouble. Now all me's are the same but when mixed with an id it seems that it is impossible even for us not to make the connection and where there is even a sentient connection alone that connect between one's mes continues. It is not enough for us to know he has been totally destroyed he remains active in some of the brains on earth and is remembered by some of the minds in heaven. In other words his mark is on consciousness just like the Creator's is. It will always be there if only a trace of him in the conscious environment. But the good news is that environmental trace is fading and given enough time and we have it, someone would have to remember there once was a trace of him in the environment like the traces of primitives God originally gave the man. They come back to seem to have been present in the evidence sort of way, not enough to be evidence and not enough for it to even be spirit or natural but it seems to be there yet. Nothing is all that has ever died and when something appears to no longer be, is not and has no chance to ever be again it seem in a way that fools our perception that nothing is there though it cannot ever be.

An insane person is born insane. We were all born with the capacity to become insane except for very very few who eventually become insane in heaven after living through all that evil on earth. Most insanity from a person that believes a character they make up in their own mind that cannot be anything but fiction strictly in a fictional environment and can only be discussed in a fictional context, to a person who is but usually is not a fully developed person but is torn between being to persons that are splitting and coming together in a love hate relationship that will not end unless as it happened in me they become sane or in the case of the rest of them they die an incomplete person or amazingly become two or more persons which may be both sane, one insane and not the other or both meaning to imply all with one or more sane but over all insane or from a person that spits into two or more persons often with partial formation and they are all insane.

It is the same with good and evil. To understand what I mean just read the previous paragraph substituting the word evil in the place of insane since being evil is far and away the overwhelmingly chosen means of expressing insanity. Me and God Most High in Me are the only two to have beaten their insanity that was expressed by being evil at times or having a person in their mind that was insane without being made new in one way or another unless you agree with Jesus that some have never acted out in an evil way for a very long time in the kingdom and one in the second of his heavens. But being evil acting good is what many evil people do most of the time. They are yet evil but act at all times the part of being good but in heaven there is no way in that scrutiny without God's help or Jesus' help they can maintain it, it is never completely so without they completely get rid of all evil persons and evil acting partial persons and even spirits and not be completely changed as I was by allowing everything in me that was insane to die at the point of being born again.

But the one that was born again is me but he is not perfectly me. He lives in Zanidu. I can go there but not as him without completely changing and he cannot come back to me without completely changing. He is a complete pacifist and I though not always a warrior see the need for and my need for to indeed. I do not in other words see myself going on endlessly though I do not like violent confrontation not getting involved in that again if not just in a scenario and some of my recent judgments have resulted in the deaths of many.

He would have never done that and the problem would not have gone away. Do not grieve for me or us and do not condemn him. We were in a lot of pain being in the same person's feelings and thoughts. We may have split completely or went through some agonizing saga wherein we totally split in the end. It was the only way. I think of him as dead but at the same time recognize my need to keep my promise to the furries and him to protect them if they ever need it. They are harmlessly insane to my perceptions but his pacifism is not insane but practical if you put no premium on longevity or secure your protection as they have in me. They are him and he is them. They are a completely separate one in heaven and no one not made there can be there unless they are made by him with no trace of whom or what they were but completely one of them and since he is the only one there that can do that and is not doing it no one can be one of them.

The acts of the insane just like with the furries and me are a cry for help, help only granted so far with the furries by me. All acts of insanity leave one with a longing not to be what they are as with anyone that is insane even the apparent acceptance of their insanity. The evil then have to be treated as had they been hated while loved enough to kill them as with those with a deformed mind that were labeled geniuses were all put to death with their mere human form all that is left of them. Some have even noticed. The only certain and usually permanent cure for evil or insanity apparently schizophrenia included is death. There are cures for schizophrenia but the schizophrenic invariably goes back to their previous condition or acts out as they would act out though they are healed nullifying the cure. It is the same with evil except they die and their evil dies with them they cannot or better said will not be good by choice without they die.

Those that die and their insanity dies with them are immediately in most cases excluding mine and even mine to a nearly complete extent now and become more and more so as my human shill, a shill with a large brain that seems to be alive but is actually only a robot put in place to live out the rest of the life of the body that perishes and is forgotten for that is all it was at the point of death part of what died in the death of the brain dead body.

Many more human shills are expected though more difficult to use than an human animal's shill to inhabit earth now that babies are born an id that grows with the growth of the large brain that is actually their me but is in psychological terms their ego which is in the environment of a superego which is only rarely a part of human mental and spiritual grown. There id is actually their me which grows against their ego and the battle never actually ends but is their me surrounded by their spirit that symbiotically grown to incorporate God's brain to become a complete person psychologically with a mind, emotions and a will but actually in correct language would imply that the mind , the ego and the spirit without which it is very difficult to have normal emotionalism, have no effect on the id, the me which is ludicrous to all rational persons.

All human shills left behind never use their large brain except that Stephen Hawking did begin before his demise and they must be contained with the scenario currently going on on earth which is all too real until in its end it will be known to everyone except the human shills used in the next scenario to have been nothing but a scenario.

Human animal shills are easier to use and make up over seventy percent of the people on earth and are basically robots that do not know they are robots that mimic human shills but only do what the scenario writer writes they do and say. So if you are over six or seven years old on earth in the future you either are incapable of incorporating the mind of God or never use your large brain to do such a thing as I did and Stephen Hawking started to do on his own. My experience occurred when they opened my mind. They never managed to open Stephen Hawking's mind he was on the verge of doing it himself.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on August 29, 2019
Last Updated on August 29, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing