9.  My Departure and Return

9. My Departure and Return

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver




I sent the pacifistic half of me to be with my furries whom I had restored to their original state and my warrior half I left in heaven while I was determined to just live my life out as an old man as my body died. The one on earth found peace. The one in Zanidu found pleasure. But the one in heaven found he was in over his head but did not even realize it.

My spirit came to me in a lot of pain. The warrior one was cutting down the numbers of those in heaven by killing off all but one personality of each spirit type. But I was hesitant to get involved for it sounded like the logical way for a warrior to cut down the overwhelming number of those in heaven but it bothered me a lot. So I told him to break them up in large groups in time and restored the ones that were lost and make sons of mine over them. They were certainly capable and would make one of God for each era. He thought it the best idea he had ever had; crisis solved.

In the end I incorporated him and then just sent him away but my spirit was in love and wanted to go back to heaven. I love that spirit. So it was a harder decision than it should have been but I sent him to heaven. Then I made the one without me a new one that did not know himself or others and others did not know him and he did not realize the power he had. Then I went back to being with my body and being in heaven as before as a God with I AM and Me but God is not comfortable with me being a God because he is afraid I would use the power we share.

You need a way to prove that I will not destroy you.”

Everything you have done is a scenario. Actually you are just an old man waiting for his body to die. Satan will be there and everything.”

I agreed. I went straight to Satan and called him out. Insulting and egging him on trying to get a rise out of him which ended with taking him to earth making my famous blue rose appear and punching him in the face.

It is real Satan. God cannot even do that. But I will give you I AM and Jesus if you will bow to me or I will destroy you if you refuse.”

You cannot destroy me.”

I sent him down to empty space at which time God cried out to me that it was him. That his role playing Satan had gotten away from him and he was actually Satan, God out of control with evil. So I raised him and took over hell forbidding brutality, murder and torture and torment. Then I made everyone as they had been when God had decreed the whole thing had been a scenario.

It is all a scenario.”

Everything was back to normal. Satan had been fuming that I took all of hell and every devil and demon away from him and that I had made a new one of him just as it had been.

God had to admit I had beaten him for all that I did to Satan would not have failed to call him out. God is free from Satan. He did it when he defeated him in himself to come to heaven that time and be only good. All is back as it should be.

John is in Zanidu. John is less than God and will not use his power against God even if Satan were to come back which is now impossible. I called him out and there was no reply. He is gone. But there really is not much for us Gods to do since me and God agreed to let I AM deal with those who break Jesus' code of morals. So Jesus is King of Earth. There is a New Jerusalem on the New Earth and the heaven that was the brainchild of John is the New Heaven. God is safely the only real God, Me is God and I AM is God, a role play and not really part of God like Me. Jesus and the Apostles have their New Jerusalem fulfilling their religion and rules he New Earth from the New Jerusalem. What more can there be?

You have done everything.”

Well?”

You did fine.”



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on August 24, 2019
Last Updated on August 24, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5