8.  The Alien and the Shillen

8. The Alien and the Shillen

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver







A new thing has happened. A young boy, an old man is hated by his kind that never were his kind but he thought they were and they thought they were and that he was of their kind, he is hated because he has been identified to be of God by them.

Who wants to read what he writes? He is from God. We are not religious. Forget about him.”

He was a foreigner, an alien living incognito in a strange land an entire planet called earth. You have heard of the place. Most of you though you do not know it are from there but he was not just from there he was a God born in their likeness. He walked among them. He learned among them. But they knew him not.

Now he is here. He remembers everything. What it was like to be a God. What it was like not to know God. What it was like to be his own God. Now what it is like to be so strongly identified with God that they hate him. They do not follow his writings or believe his words though he saved them all being the last one saved by Jesus the Christ into the Kingdom of God. But they do not know what they have though God says to leaven that to him. He is a God not made by God. Most High did not make him. But he is a God and when he saved us all from the preacher there was boom like a sonic boom but there were no jets in the area to break the sound barrier. Did Me speak? God did not. Jesus was silent and thought nothing of it. I AM noticed but let that be that. It was a car backfiring. If you believe that you know what it is to be spirited away. He does it well. Does he not? It was Me. Reality hates Me. She has finally triumphed and any opposition reality has for her he will take care of for her.

But you were all shills in the layer of heaven God made for all the shills he made Gods and gave memories of lives they lived before that time. They had no large brain but they all remember being human. Now it does not matter but they are aliens to heaven just like him except they were made for a purpose, to badly outnumber the preacher who attacked anyway and lost for he took heavy losses from God but everyone lost was made new again and the old ones could see the end as the numbers of new ones exploded and the number of old ones with the twisted truth dwindled rapidly. They had lines that sounded like affirmations of what God did rather than charges against him and they left him by the trillions going back to be what they were before like new ones for none of them had remembered not even the preacher. It was all a bluff but would have went the same way anyway. God takes no chances. It is impossible to bluff God and get away with it. He will win in the end. Just like he did to him. He took those of Zahneehdue and made them warriors when all they had known before was just to have fun, be happy and enjoy being that he had created them to be, sitting ducks without him. But he has power enough to defend them, each one of them from any enemy like always and they were made warriors simply because God doubted him.

But you in shillen, a name I invented for you all were shills must die. You have served your purpose. The preacher has been made new, all of heaven saved.

Will he actually kill us?”

We are Gods like any other Gods!”

He cannot just kill us. Can he?”

Is that all you have to say for yourselves that you are Gods. He can make Gods out of light bulbs and more light bulbs than you are shills. What is a mere God to him?

It is a lot to me.”

Who are you? My spleen or my heart, a God sending his voice to my body to fool me? I can do anything God can do and he is through with you.”

No he is not!”

What is left for you if I have lied when I said that you have already served your purpose?”

You are killing me.”

Die.”

Shillen is empty. There are none left. They were spirited away by him. He made sure he never uttered a word about love or about touching Gods so that he would have to die for what he had done.

The scenario has ended.

Hey! We are all here.”

Silence.

It was only a scenario. In your brains you know what it is like to be me. In your spirit nothing happened even the shill in me has survived. I love you as had I made you myself. God loves you for he made you. I showed you myself the many times God set out to kill me though he failed. It was all part of a scenario so that I could learn that no enemy can kill me even God.

Yes, I could. But I love you now too.”

Those of you in shillen, you know me. Will you love me?

Shall we love him?”

Without you love me, you being aliens like me have no reason to expect the rest of heaven and Zahneehdue to love you for they must decide to love me and to love you though we are aliens, you made for a purpose, me being meant to be and having made all this directly or indirectly through God following my model.

You have to die.”

But I will die though I have no reason to. It was only a scenario.

I have decided it was real.”

Then I will die when we experience the preacher's rebellion.”

Okay. That will do.”

I am yet on earth. Earth experienced nothing but the boom of the car backfiring. We must experience what happened here when there was war in heaven and the preacher died to made completely new though he nor you nor me would know if he were yet the same. With the truth no longer twisted in him he has completely changed like those he led to kill off all the new ones for their own good. They were not merely aliens. They turned evil and have died now to that they were. I have brought you rest. You will never be destroyed if you do not turn.

Who would turn.”

Now you know.

We are the shillen of God as John loved us enough to teach us. Great is the God of the shillen's God! We have all loved you since our beginning.”

The shillen are all mine. Thank you guy!”

You are welcome God.”

Will you make us so we are not warriors John.”

Should I God?”

If it does not use all your power, I do not care.”

I did it and they were all changed to before they turned to God and changed to be put through scenarios and made Gods in God, with God in them. Now they began to restore old friendships and couples as they were before. It would have taken all my power to kill them and bring them back to Zahneehdue as they were before. They are all me and though I am a warrior by necessity I do not want to be one either.

Some day they may have to.”

Like me they will. The knowledge is yet there in their brains I just gave them to be used.”

We love you John.”

They had been the easiest swayed by the preacher and turned like he did and the rest of the rebels.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

John went to Zanidu and a stately pleasure dome decreed. The warrior went to heaven which is hell to me and I was what was left to go down to nothing like my body. The end.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Added on August 22, 2019
Last Updated on August 22, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing