12. Want a Baby?

12. Want a Baby?

A Chapter by John Fredrick Carver



I want to think differently than anybody else; an alien thought. I had that thought. I do think different than anyone ever thought in God's consciousness. I convinced him consciousness not time or space came first with time being a thing of consciousness and space a solid thing. Now God has rethought all of his thoughts to match my consciousness and Me has incorporated all of my consciousness in a sort of new creation which is not actually a creation but my consciousness according to my mind, built by my awareness rather than God's old consciousness. It is the only way and I am God of that consciousness. You will like it here.

There is sanity and insanity. Sanity is good and using insanity against insanity to bring the subject of our consideration to null with a strong deterrent for them to choose insanity from evil to brutal evil down to that which is practical but insane. There is only one other possibility. I drove God insane for he is sane and good now. No more of this good and evil God and Satan in the same consciousness. There is nothing to insanity everything is sane but the physical world which can be used for sanity or insanity but only sanity and sanity is good. To role play or pretend anything insane, fiction, impractical, practical but insane is to pretend to be insane to the dept it is done but whenever someone pretends they are tempted to get carried away with that pretended and become insane, practical insanity, fantastical insanity and evil insanity. It is n ot in me. It is now in Me. God having been insane knows everything insane but more importantly he knows everything sane and beat his insanity the same way he helped me by following my lead to beat schizophrenia a condition where thinking one is God is not rare for they have a separate sanity and they themselves are the God of that sanity if they carry it far enough. If you are insane, I-I mean evil in anyway defeat that evil, that practical insanity, that impracticality and that fiction and be sane. Do not be overwhelmed. We are here to help and we have a way of clearing your mind so that you need not ever think another insane thought. Nobody but me has done that so when you die we make you over entirely into a brand new creature with even a different anatomy not to mention brain if you want one though you do not need one but most importantly a brand new brain and personality or spirit if you prefer to think that way for they are nearly interchangeable moods one of a scientific logical/illogical mood and the other the spirit an experiential mood fed by the actual way moods work which is neither logical or illogical but what it is the environment of who and what you truly are, your real me which is the same in either of the two contexts spiritual or psychiatric superego or spirit and ego along with your subliminal id.

Humans carry their id with them throughout their entire existence so couples will be given babies, it is good for the id in its raw form to be helpless. The ego and superego, their me or I must arrive in their large brain where we can be of help for the large brain is almost never used in humans. There the ego and the superego themselves and their spirituality/personality will grow together as their I which more accurately in English is their me grow symbiotically but actually it will be the full spirit guiding the ego to become a completely sane person welcome anywhere but especially where consciousness is all they actually have. Your superego is like a parent raising the ego or the mood parenting the need for a me as well as an I and growing to maturity to the extent they are welcome in heaven the place of complete persons that are sane. Insane egos will be must die and be remade or learn by counseling to cooperate with the superego as they grown to be one acceptable sane person or better stated their I and their me must cooperate symbiotically to produce the desired person. The only alternative is to have me change them into desired persons without them being symbiotically related with no id, or I and me to ever be that embedded in them. It will therefore be rare for the babies we give parents, a man and a woman that is a desired person, will skip the ego superego, I me stage. Babies will be born from the womb at the time of delivery for the womb is far too dangerous and archaic to be considered. The mother will know she is going to have a baby. Then she will give birth to a changeling that is going from aware, conscious carrying the subconscious knowledge with them to become a person at which time they will change into a new life form with a different anatomy that is capable of having anything they want right one earth and their guardian angel spirit I mentioned before will be their spirit, they will access the collective mind of all persons in consciousness the true guiding thing in reality which is not personified but actually is Me, the Spirit of God, the consciousness with power. Very few people on earth the way it is do more than seam to develop a superego, I me relationship which translates in consciousness language to spirit me finished relationship. They will have mind, will and emotion but not that of the failed archaisms involved in humanity in a word no superego. When they are fit for heaven they are free to choose to go to whichever heaven they want mine, Jesus, one of the creations of the past or any heaven they have knowledge of among the unending number of universes. A shill will take their place on earth to be used for entertainment or to learn things that must be acted out to be learned. But there is one more unlikely choice. They may choose to live among the shills and pretend to be one of those in the scenario which is real and only becomes unreal if it ever does when the scenario is finished a decision entirely up to me.



© 2019 John Fredrick Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on August 28, 2019
Last Updated on August 28, 2019


Author

John Fredrick Carver
John Fredrick Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
Be glad the odds are that when you get to heaven God just has to clear your programming make a man out of you and you walk away a God good and kind not a human being that requires they be convinced t.. more..

Writing