CHAPTER 7: A WOMAN SCORNED

CHAPTER 7: A WOMAN SCORNED

A Chapter by Nicholaa Spencer
"

Alynna and Cullan's 'honeymoon' is going pretty well - until Alynna's half-sister, Bella, returns and shows obvious liking to Alynna's husband.

"
Chapter 7: A Woman Scorned

 


Marcus was very happy. Hall Enterprise is now saved, thanks to Cullan Rothschild. The man never told him just why did he pursue Alynna, but who really cares? After he heard from Cullan himself that he will pay all of Hall Enterprise’s debts and help it regain stability in the market, who is Marcus to even think twice? Cullan even had the documents ready to sign. All the Rothschild’s heir asked was that he replace Allan Bach in marrying Alynna, and wasn’t that so easy?


Marcus and Isidore wondered just how Alynna caught such a rich and coveted man, but they cannot even make a guess. Isidore told Marcus how surprised his daughter was when she saw Cullan on the library the day they finalized the negotiation, so Marcus didn’t think that they have a past relationship. Not that it was a plausible idea.; Alynna had not been in the US that long to even know a man, much less a Rothschild.

“Maybe your daughter learned some voodoo thing from your brother. I always thought that those Latin prayers of the priests are creepy. You wouldn’t know, would you?” Isidore suggested once.


He should even be thanking Alynna for being very cooperative, but thought otherwise. At the bottom of Marcus’ proud heart, he still cares about his daughter, but years of grief and self-preservation made that care fade slowly until it was just a flicker. If he wants to save the family business, he should remain firm and hard in his decisions, and that includes sticking on his decision to use Alynna for their family’s benefit. After all, his daughter is now married to a billionaire business tycoon. What can she possibly ask for more?


*

 

Alynna woke up late that morning, feeling worn out. Her left cheek throbbed a bit, and she saw the bruise made by Isidore last night. How could she go out looking like a fright? Not that she was being vain, but she worried that other people might think that she was being abused by Cullan.


Cullan.


She remembered their entire conversation last night very clearly, and the way he soothed her makes her smile even until now. Sister Theresa was right; God will make a way and that was by giving her Cullan who always protects her and cares for her. Even with all that had happened, Alynna was very thankful that Uncle Fabian is taken care of, and that she met a good man who is now her husband.


But Cullan already told her from the beginning that their marriage will end when the time comes.


Alynna did not know how to react to that. Yes, she wants to become a nun. But isn’t it too late for that? She cannot possibly break their marriage to fulfill her dream. She made her choice, and she’s going to live with it than violating a sacrament. She would rather die than do that kind of sin.


But Cullan promised to help her, and deep in her heart, she knew that she can only be a bride to the Church.


After taking a bath, she looked for a concealer on the big makeup kit on the dresser. She applied layers of concealer over her bruise until she was satisfied that it was not noticeable now. She put on a yellow summer dress and tied her long hair in a ponytail using a white ribbon, and completed her simple outfit with brown sandals. Alynna thought that her clothes would do well for a day of exploring the private island with Cullan. He initially offered a tour to the Caribbean for their ‘honeymoon’, but Alynna refused. As Cullan had already made it clear before the wedding that he had no plans of ‘taking her purity from her’ and a divorce is sure to come in the near future, Alynna found no reason for him to spend too much for something that they do not really need to experience. A week in the Rothschild’s private island is more than enough.


Alynna met Lyn on the grand staircase as she was going down, and she asked for Cullan’s whereabouts.


“I think he went to the dock, Miss.”


“Thank you, Lyn.”


Alynna did not bother the servants of the mansion to drive her to the dock. She insisted on walking by herself, partly because she did not want to add to the servant’s concerns, and also because she wanted to enjoy the silence for just a few moments. Since coming back to his father and then marrying Cullan, Alynna became immersed in a rich person’s life, which she was not used to. It was tiring to act as if she was enjoying herself with the luxuries, when deep inside, she was yearning for the simple life in Rome.


Alynna’s attention was turned to the beauty of the island. Tall palm trees serve as the natural fence of the mansion against the strong sea winds. Birds tweet their music as old as time, and the rushing of the waves is very loud yet relaxing.


The walk to the dock was not very far and she reached the dock within fifteen minutes. Few yachts remain, and on the biggest yacht stood a man with his back bare on her.


He only wore jeans that sat low on his hips.


Alynna started to turn around. She was shy of being seen looking at the man, and honestly she was not comfortable. No one in the Santuario della Madonna del Divino Amore Parish Church ever wore such…


“Alynna!”


Alynna looked back and saw that it was Cullan, sweating under the sun with his fit and fat-free torso in full display. His jeans hung low, giving her a view of a straight line of dark hair from his lower stomach, that disappeared when it reached the hips of the jeans.


Questo e un peccato.


She cannot look at him anymore.


She started walking away.


“Alynna! Where are you going?” Cullan called out, and when his wife acted as if she did not hear him, he grabbed his shirt and ran after her. He caught up with her when she was in the safety of the shade of the palm trees.


“Cullan…I was just…”


“I was calling after you. I know you heard me.”


“Yes, and I’m sorry, but…”


Cullan was getting frustrated now. Didn’t his wife learn to look at someone who is talking to her as a sign of courtesy?


“Look at me.”


“No.”


“What?” Cullan blurted out and held Alynna’s shoulders, forcing her to face him.


“Cullan, you’re not properly dressed. I cannot look at…”


Cullan’s laugh broke out when he realized the reason why Alynna was running away. He cannot believe just how naïve this woman is. Other women will drool over his body, but his wife is running away from it as if it was a repulsive sight.


“I was preparing the yacht a while ago. Let’s go fishing.”


“I would love to but please, put on a shirt. You’re too distracting.”


Cullan laughed even more. If he did not know Alynna, he would think that she was flirting with him when in fact, she was just being honest.

Too honest for her own good.


“I’m ‘properly dressed’ now, sweetheart.” Cullan said after putting on his shirt.


“Thank you, God.” Alynna murmured.


*

 

It was Alynna’s first time to go fishing, and she enjoyed it much. Not necessarily the fishing part, but the part where she and Cullan were sitting Buddha-style on the floorboard of the yacht’s prow, holding their fishing rods and chatting while waiting for a fish to take their bait. The sea was very calm and the yacht was anchored securely to keep them from drifting away. They talked about lots of things, and everything was going on smoothly until they started with the personal questions.


“Did you ever have a boyfriend?”


“Never in my whole life. My childhood friends were usually the members of the church choir, and when I went to college, I spent much of my time volunteering for charity works both for our school and for church. I was so busy that I never managed to have any relationship of that type. My dream is to be a nun to serve others, so I never thought about such things.” Alynna said. Cullan was just listening while sipping on his beer. It was already his fifth.


“How about you? Did you ever have a girlfriend?”


“Hundreds. Models. Celebrities. Socialites. I cannot remember most of them anymore.” Cullan answered and gulped more beer. Alynna put down her glass of orange juice on top of the cooler.


“That many?”


“That little.”


Alynna eyed Cullan for a long while. This wonderful and caring man, could he possibly be capable of breaking that many hearts? He must be joking, she thought.


“Next question. Why did you go to Rome when you were a kid?” Cullan asked, even if he already knew the answers to his succeeding questions. Somehow, he wanted to hear it directly from his wife.


“My mother died in a car crash, and then father took a new wife - my stepmother Isidore. She never really liked me. And when she became pregnant, she told everyone how I upset her sensitive pregnancy, so I was sent away to my Uncle Fabian. I was too young then; I never really understood a thing until my uncle told me everything when I was much older to understand.” Alynna answered, her lovely eyes downcast.


“You must hate your father then.” Cullan said. Alynna shook her head.


“No, it is a sin to hate. But I was disappointed and sad. I forgave them for sending me away, though I was forever asking for a decent explanation from my father. If there is one thing that I should be thankful about, that is having my uncle with me. He never left my side and never let me feel abandoned. He gave me all the love I need from a family. I could not ask for more.”


Cullan watched her pour out her deepest feelings. Her uncle raised her very well, he thought.


“Why did you leave your uncle in Rome, if he is that important to you?”

Alynna looked at Cullan’s very handsome face. Why is he even asking these questions?


“I can’t answer that.” Alynna said and stood up. She leaned against the railings of the prow, wanting to keep as much distance from Cullan as possible. Her brain becomes muddled whenever Cullan is concerned, and that makes her worry even more than his persistent asking.

Cullan stood up and followed her, blocking her both sides with his strong arms so she cannot avoid him any longer. Alynna was practically caged.


“Just answer my question.”


“I don’t want to. You have had much beer, Cullan. Let’s go back to the island.”


“What are you hiding me from?” Cullan asked, his voice raised. His forehead rested on Alynna’s forehead, and their lips are just inches away from each other. Cullan’s bittersweet breath was intoxicating Alynna, leading her to a more confused state. Her instinct told her to run away, but she cannot. Cullan’s arms were blocking her escape as he was practically hugging her now. Just a little push on Cullan’s head and he will be kissing Alynna.


“I…I am not hiding from anyone.” Alynna whispered, her eyes darting sideways. She cannot meet Cullan’s dark gaze.


“Really? Look at me. Prove that to me.”


“Let me go, please!”


“Just answer one last question then.”


“What is it?” Alynna asked, forcing herself to look at him straight in the eyes.


It was a fatal mistake. His gray eyes cajoled her to tell everything, to give him everything he ever asks from her.


“Do you still want to be a nun?”


Alynna was surprised with his question. Wasn’t he the one who told her would divorce her after a few months so she can start her journey of becoming a nun?


“Cullan…I…”


Cullan snapped. His mixed emotions about his wife made him unpredictable like a ticking bomb.


He exploded.


Alynna’s mind went blank as Cullan’s arms wrapped around her tightly, and the sudden pressure on her ribs caused her to tilt her head up. Cullan’s warm and firm mouth covered hers, and she was taken in a roller coaster ride, her emotions swirling and swirling until she lost control. She weakly tried to push him away, but Cullan took full possession of her mouth, and when she parted her lips, he slid his tongue in to give her a taste of the bittersweet beer he was drinking a while ago.


She had the softest, sweetest, and warmest mouth he had ever tasted and he plunged in for more. Alynna whimpered and responded fervently. Cullan pushed her harder against the railings of the prow, determined to dominate her ever-responsive wife.


He was on the verge of losing control when the sound of seagulls flying overhead reached him and brought him back to his senses. He tried to pull away from Alynna, but then Alynna’s arms wounded up to his neck. It was now or never.


“Please sweetheart…tell me. Do you still want to be a nun?” Cullan asked in a strained and husky voice, looking into her dilated eyes. She looked even more beautiful after his tormenting kisses, with her blue eyes turning into a deeper shade of blue, almost violet. Cullan waited patiently.


“Y-yes…”


Cullan’s heart sank, but no matter how much he wanted to continue kissing Alynna, he knew he should pull back and distance himself from her if he wants to fulfill his promise of helping her become a nun. Cullan exhaled. Marrying her is like playing with a double-edged knife. He squeezed her for a last hug, and then let go of her.


“Cullan I’m-”


“We’re now going back to the island. Please fix yourself in the bedroom.” Cullan said, walking away from her. He needed space. Lots of space, to restrain himself from touching her again.


*

 

Alynna was too distracted after what happened back at the prow of the yacht. She cannot believe that she actually lost herself with his daring stares and captivating words. He never asked her to respond, but she did, and she was ashamed of herself for that. How could she behave so wantonly?


She remembered Cullan’s question. Does she still want to be a nun?

Alynna looked at her blushing face in the mirror, and patted her swollen lips with her finger. Yes, she wants to be a nun to help other people. It was what she wanted to do since childhood, and that is the only future she ever envisioned.


But here she is now, in a yacht with her husband, and they just shared a passionate kiss that left her stunned and -


She could not think of that anymore. She should avoid these worldly pleasures if she wants to be a deserving servant of God.


“Please God, help me.” Alynna prayed, not even sure on what she wants God to help her in.


When she got out from the yacht’s bedroom, she found out that the yacht was already docked safely on the island. She searched for Cullan, but he was not there.


Alynna never asked for his attention, but tears welled her eyes. He left her.


*

 

Cullan was so angry at himself for he was very close to losing control. Why did he kiss her? It was his fault, and he could have frightened the hell out of her.


But she responded to your kisses, didn’t she? A voice in his mind told him.


Still, he shouldn’t have done that. His very strong attraction to her was so pent-up that he dared kissing her. He enjoyed it very much, and he knew that she did too, but his role should be protecting her.


Not touching her.


Cullan went to the mansion, intent on spending time on his room to kill off his anger and welling desire. All he needs is a long shower and a good sleep, and he will be back to normal. He could even talk later to Alynna about what happened and apologize.


A servant met him at the patio and told him they have a visitor. Cullan was irritated. Everyone knew that they are in honeymoon. Who is that visitor who is too tactless to disturb the newly-weds this time?


“Who’s that?” Cullan asked.


“It’s Miss Bella Hall, Sir.”


Cullan was surprised. What is the silicon girl here for?


He decided to at least welcome Bella. After all, she is now his sister-in-law. He went to the library where she was waiting. He opened the door and got an overly warm welcome.


“Cullan!” Bella exclaimed as she rushed to give Cullan a hug that squashed her big b***s against his chest. Her arms wrapped on his neck as she congratulated Cullan without moving an inch away from him. She saw Cullan’s surprised reaction and laughed.


“You look surprised. I haven’t attended the wedding, so here I am, paying a late greeting. My, my. You’re really handsome. It’s a pity it wasn’t me you married.” Bella said frankly. Cullan removed her arms from his neck and sat on the chair. Bella followed.


“Thank you for the greeting. Alynna is strolling outside. She will be back soon. Do you want to wait for her?” Cullan asked. Bella gave him a quizzical look.


“Alynna? Who is she? Oh wait - she is my half-sister, isn’t she? I heard she’s from Italy. Does she speak any English?” Bella asked. Cullan hid his exasperation. This stupid woman did not even know her sister.


“She speaks English perfectly. I am sure you’ll like her.”


“I highly doubt that. However, I am sure I’ll like you. I do have a thing for ultra-handsome men who look so good in jeans.”


Cullan cannot take it anymore. This woman is flirting with her brother-in-law, and from the way she crosses her legs and pouts her red lips, she is practically begging to be taken to bed.


Cullan knew these kinds of women like the back of his hand. If he wasn’t married, Bella will be in his arms right now.


He started to walk away. His unfinished kiss with Alynna left him burning for more, and his loins are not exactly comfortable, but "

Bella pulled him back to the table and kissed him so sensually.


A man has his limits.


Cullan started kissing Bella back, grabbing her hair in his fist while cupping her back with his other hand. Bella moaned, letting him know that she is into more. Their kiss deepened, and Cullan’s tongue ravaged her mouth. It was not a romantic kiss; it was a lustful, passionate and tormenting kiss. Bella pressed herself against Cullan’s body, signaling that she wanted more of him.


The door suddenly opened and Alynna was standing outside, the whole scene in front of her. Cullan pulled back from Bella so abruptly Bella almost fell against the table.


“Alynna, let me-”


Tears fell from those beautiful blue eyes.


Cullan felt a rip in his heart.


“Alynna!” Cullan shouted as his wife ran away. He went after her, but Bella held him back.


“Goddamit, let me go!” Cullan shouted and pushed Bella’s hand away from him. Bella watched him go outside to follow her half-sister. She laughed. Alynna’s crying face was priceless.


So was her brother-in-law’s outstanding skill in kissing.


*

 

Don’t cry, don’t cry, don’t cry, Alynna said as she ran away from the library and rushed to her room, but the memory of Cullan kissing an unknown woman remained in her mind, like an overhanging cloud. She wished she could follow what she was saying to herself, but tears kept on falling like a waterfall. One moment it was she who her husband kisses, and the next it was another woman.


It hurt her so much her heart is breaking into thousand pieces.


“Alynna! Don’t you dare close that door!” Cullan shouted as she stood in front of her door. He was running to get her. Alynna gave him a piercing look, and shut the door when he was almost there. Cullan heard her turn the lock.


“Alynna, let’s talk! Open up!”


Alynna wept in her bed, deaf to her husband’s calling outside her room. Now she knows why he left her on the yacht. He was expecting a guest; and a lovely guest at that. She even thought of apologizing for her wanton actions!


She heard her uncle say many times that a marriage should be between a man and a woman who loves and trusts each other, who has mutual respect for each other, and most of all, a marriage should be built with the will of not hurting their partner.


What kind of marriage is she in right now?


“Let me explain, Alynna.” She heard Cullan say, his voice toned down. Alynna covered her ears with pillows.


“Please.” Cullan pleaded.


Alynna was angry with herself. She knew from the beginning that their marriage has no romantic involvement, that they are just husband and wife in the eyes of others, and that she wanted to be a nun as soon as Uncle Fabian recovers and when she does not need Isidore’s ‘help’ anymore. Cullan even promised to free her in due time.


But why was her heart broken when she saw Cullan in another woman’s arms?


“Alynna…”


“Leave me alone! Please.” Alynna called out to her husband. She does not really have a right over him. He could be with other women as much as he pleases, because they are only married in paper. She is not even in the ‘real’ position to get angry to him or to cry over his action.


He will never be hers.


But as much as she tries to convince herself, the pain never stopped seeping through her heart, though she kept on repeating to herself that she was destined to be a bride of the church.


*

 

“Did she go out from her room yet?” Cullan asked Lyn as he dined alone in the dining room. He specifically ordered the cook to prepare Italian meals for Alynna, but his wife was nowhere in sight.


“Miss Alynna did not let anyone in her room, and she did not answer when I called from outside her room to ask if she wants her dinner to be brought to her.” Lyn answered, concern all over her face. She had come to love Alynna like a friend, and this was the only time that she saw her mistress wallow in tears so tremendously. She did not even cry this much when she was brought back from Italy, and even when she was about to be married.


“Pack her meal.” Cullan ordered. Lyn stared at him, perplexed.


*

 

Isidore was laughing so hard when Bella relayed to her what happened on her visit to the newly-weds. She and Bella were enjoying a pedicure on the Hall mansion’s spa room, and like best friends, they shared the most hilarious gossips and stories. Alynna was on their top list.


“You told me she’s fugly, Mom, and that’s like, capital F, but she kinda looks okay, actually.” Bella said, adjusting the cucumber slices falling off from her eyes. Isidore snorted.


“Don’t say such ridiculous things, sweetie. Anyway, why on Earth did you kiss Cullan? I am absolutely laughing at Alynna’s reaction, but if they divorce because of that…”


“Oh stop it, Mom. The moment I saw him, it was like a spark ignited and…”


“How many sparks are there in your body? That’s what you said before you divorced that NBA player.” Isidore interrupted, rolling her eyes. Bella ignored her mother’s remark.


“Anyway, so this spark ignited, and I can’t help but take a taste of him. Why didn’t you say in the first place that he was as handsome as hell? You should have seen how his damp tee clung to his perfect chest and six-pack abs! And the jaw line…sooo divine! If only I knew that he was so charming and hot, I wouldn’t have ran away.” Bella chided; a little irritation in her voice. Isidore threw a towel on her daughter.


“Aw! What’s that for?” Bella asked irritably, sitting up and not minding the cucumber slices that fell off her eyes.


“Stop blaming us! You ran away on your own, and it is your fault you didn’t even research about him first before running away. It was really idiocy on your part. Now, your half-sister is enjoying all the riches of the Rothschilds. You should have been the one in her place, if not for your impulsiveness!” Isidore reprimanded. Bella fell back on the sofa.


“Wew…I don’t like her at all, that b***h of Alynna.” Bella whispered. Isidore raised her newly plucked brows.


“Well, I hate her to the highest degree.” Isidore said. “She’s Selena reborn.”


“You’re too bad, Mom. Me, I don’t totally hate her. I just hope she gets,” Bella raised her middle finger and then continued, “by Wolverine one time.” Bella said, and Isidore scandalously laughed.


“Bella!” Isidore said in a voice that was half-reprimanding, half-laughing. Bella rolled her eyes.


“What? I don’t care if I have to be ‘Regina George’ all over her. She’s a total byotch.”


*

 

Alynna woke up from the tapping sounds against the sliding door of her room’s veranda. The lights were all off, and only the moonlight permeated, allowing her to see through the darkness.


There was a man in her veranda!


She screamed in fright as she turned the bedside lamp on, and the golden glow bathed her whole room. She was both surprised and relieved to see that it was Cullan.


He was miming to her to open the sliding door.


Alynna started to walk to him, but remembered what happened earlier that day and that made her eyes well with tears again.


Don’t do this, she scolded herself. Alynna put on a determined expression as she moved away from the sliding door and turned her back from her husband.


Cullan tapped on the glass louder.


Alynna looked back to see his angry expression. He was carrying a bag, a small whiteboard and a pen. He started writing and in seconds, he put it up for Alynna to read.


He wrote: Damn it.


Alynna was horrified at what Cullan wrote for her. She saw him erase the previous writing and wrote another message.


I just want to give you your dinner.


So open this f*****g door now


Or I swear I’ll break it down.


Alynna was getting angry too. How dare he threaten her? She turned her back on him and walked away, just to scream in surprise when she heard a very loud shattering of glass. She almost thought that lightning struck her room. When she looked back, Cullan was already inside her room, walking toward her. The sliding door was reduced to shards.


“I asked you nicely.” Cullan said in a loud voice. “Why won’t you even-”


“Is swearing nice to you?”


“You riled me up!”


“You kissed another woman!”


Alynna and Cullan were both stunned by her remark. She did not think at all; rather, she said that impulsively, as if her tongue has its own nasty mind. Cullan narrowed his eyes and pinned her to the wall, putting down the bag and the board he was holding.


“Jealous wife, you are.” Cullan whispered. Alynna pushed him away, but he was so heavy for her he did not even move an inch.


“I am not jealous! I am just…”


“Just what?”


“You…you violated the Sacrament of Matrimony! Even if we are not truly involved with each other, I am still your wife in God’s eyes and…”


“And what?”


“You should respect me as your wife.”


Cullan can see in Alynna’s eyes that she was badly hurt. He would love to think that she was jealous, but how can she? She wants to be a nun.

“I’m sorry.” He finally said.


No matter how hard Alynna tries to put on a brave show, her defenses melted so fast just with the simple ‘sorry’ from Cullan. Deep inside, Alynna can never hate. It is a sin to hate. She lost the fight in her eyes.


“I’m sorry for hurting you. I never meant for you to feel this way. It was just…a man has his needs. On the yacht…kissing you was all I wanted to do but…”


Alynna crumbled with his remark. Kissing her was all he wanted to do? How should she reply to that? Anyway, Alynna can see how sincere Cullan was, and who is she to even get angry with him? His business is his, and she has no right to meddle with it. After all, their marriage was a show, so she does not have the right to act like a scorned and betrayed wife, or even hold up the Sacrament of Matrimony against him.


“I’m sorry too. I know I have no right to even get angry…” Alynna whispered, stroking Cullan’s face. Cullan looked at her intently.


“Sweetheart, that woman is-”


“Shh. I don’t want to hear anything about that anymore.” Alynna said, holding her finger up to Cullan’s lips to silence him. When she put her finger down, Cullan took a deep breath and rested his forehead on Alynna’s. They stayed that way for who knows how long.


“I need to know something, and I need you to answer me in full honesty.” Cullan said, breaking the silence. Alynna nodded.


“When you saw me kissing that woman…were you jealous?”


Alynna looked in his eyes. Was I jealous? She asked herself.


“Yes, I was.”


Cullan heard enough. He raised his head and brushed his thumb against Alynna’s soft lips. Just that simple admission from her made him feel alive, as if it was all he had been waiting for a long time.


“Can I…” he asked, his gray eyes glowing in the golden light from the bedside lamp. He was more handsome than ever. Cullan was holding his breath, bracing himself for the rejection he expected to come.


Hell, it was Alynna who kissed him.


*

 

Cullan woke up in the morning to find Alynna still sleeping soundly beside him. They kissed for so long that night and she was so overcome with her new emotions that she forgot that they were not really married in deed. He gave her the sweetest kisses that will make any woman swoon with desire and then enveloped her in his warm embrace the whole night. She was spiraling in a storm of emotions, emotions that were never introduced to her before, and she was addicted to how he makes her skin tingle and how he makes the butterflies flutter in her stomach.


Yet, he managed to cling to his sense and stop their arduous strokes before they went all the way. He knew that Alynna was new to the sensations he was giving her, and he did not want to do something that his wife will surely regret in the morning. He heard of nuns who are not virgins anymore, and there are even mothers who became nuns only when their children are not dependent to them anymore, but he cannot take Alynna’s virginity just because of that.


As much as he is not the romantic type, he will just make love to her when she’s ready and if she gives up her dream of being a nun. He never wanted her to have any regrets, especially on the thing he cannot ever give back once Alynna surrenders it to him.


He closed his eyes and remembered what happened last night.


 

They never knew how and when did they move from the wall to the bed without breaking their sensual, erotic kiss.


“Alynna…” Cullan whispered, his voice low and strained with difficulty as he struggled to hold on to his sense. They fell on the big bed, still locked in a kiss. He needed to stop before he cannot do so.


“Hmm…” Alynna murmured, her lips parted and inviting. He is burning with desire and Alynna’s body was perfectly fitted to him. He was cupping her buttocks against his manhood, and he can feel his hardness on that warm spot of her. Alynna moved, taunting him to pull her to him even more as she put her silky white thighs over his. Her nightgown rode up to her hips. She was all the way open for him. He cannot possibly stop now, but he was trying very hard.


“Alynna…please, we need to stop. I don’t want to take you this way.” Cullan said, while their lips are making love. Alynna’s voice was silenced by her own little moans.


“Sweetheart…listen to me.” Cullan pleaded, pulling his head away from her but still holding her to his manhood. Alynna moved so sensually she was almost gyrating on him. Cullan moaned loudly.


“Alynna!” Cullan gasped when his lovely wife held his neck and started kissing him there. She was going down, from his neck to his collarbones, to his broad shoulders…


He held Alynna’s head up and pulled her lips to his, kissing her so passionately and without any inhibition. He plunged inside her sweet mouth like there was no tomorrow and Alynna responded in equal passion. Alynna moved on top of him and continued kissing him, and just when sanity was about to slip out of the room, Cullan held her hips and forcefully pushed her back to the bed. Using his strong arms, he turned Alynna’s back to him and hugged her from behind, restricting them to continue kissing. Alynna tried to turn and face him, but he purposely held her tight to prevent her from facing him again. If Cullan will see her sensual eyes and tempting lips, who knows what will happen?


He could feel that Alynna was breathing as hard as he does, like they were both running in a marathon. If only Alynna knew how hard it was for him to stop their burning foreplay.


Cullan smiled when he felt her fall asleep.


 

Cullan opened his eyes with a smile because of that wonderful memory and then wrote a note for his tired, sleeping wife, and kissed her so lightly on her lips before he went out of her room.



© 2015 Nicholaa Spencer


Author's Note

Nicholaa Spencer
Thank you for reviewing Marrying A Wannabe Nun! All reviews, feedback, and suggestions are welcome, although I am requesting that your review be published after finishing my book. Marrying A Wannabe Nun is on Goodreads too, if you want to drop by and post your review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on August 8, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015
Tags: romance, love story, heartwarming, passion, love, family, pain, tragic, arranged marriage, businessman, romeo and juliet, romantic, sweet, nicholaa spencer


Author

Nicholaa Spencer
Nicholaa Spencer

About
Nicholaa Spencer is the author of the romance novel, "Marrying A Wannabe Nun". She studied Information Technology in one of the premiere technological colleges in the Philippines and then took creativ.. more..

Writing