Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
CHAPTER 18: TALLIE

CHAPTER 18: TALLIE

A Chapter by Nicholaa Spencer
"

Alynna, Cullan, and their family and friends witness Alynna and Cullan's child's Christening. Will it be a happily ever after?

"
Chapter 18: Tallie

 

“Now that’s a very cute baby!” Lyn exclaimed as they saw Cullan and Alynna walking slowly inside the church, their two month-old princess relaxing in Alynna’s arms. They named the babe ‘Italia Charlotte Rothschild’ since she was made in Italy, as they often joke about. Everyone affectionately call her “Tallie”.


Father Fabian celebrated the Christening of Tallie, with all their closest friends and family invited. Rhys was present, acting as a representative for the Hall family. They still haven’t completely reconciled, though they followed everything Cullan told Marcus. The Hall Enterprise is surprisingly at a steady ground after breaking up with Rothschild International Corporation and losing their deal with the DeWitt Group, and they never bothered Alynna ever again.


“Father is asking me for a picture of Tallie. It seems that he got the ‘grandparents’ syndrome’, that sickness wherein grandparents cannot resist their grandchildren’s charm. I told him Tallie looked like Alynna, though she got your gray eyes. He snorted but said nothing.” Rhys told Cullan. Cullan laughed.


“Give him a picture then. Though you might have to photoshop Tallie’s eyes and change it to cobalt blue.” Cullan answered. Rhys just smiled and said nothing as he took pictures of Tallie. Tallie, on the other hand, had developed a strong connection with her uncle, since she never stops smiling when her cool racer of an uncle is nearby.


Alynna gave Tallie to Sister Theresa as they took turns taking a picture with the baby, Alynna watching on the sides. Who would know that a baby can give this much joy not only to Cullan and her but also to everyone they love?


“Tallie will become a spoiled brat with all the attention she is getting.” Cullan commented as he hugged Alynna from behind. Alynna smiled.


“Did you know that Rhys promised her that she will get a Ferrari from him on her fifth birthday?” Alynna asked, turning to face her husband.


“Wow, that will be a nice toy.” Cullan said.


“No sweetheart, he meant a real car.” Alynna corrected.


“What?!” Cullan blurted out, and Alynna just had to kiss the surprise away from her husband’s very handsome face. Cullan kissed her back, hugging her tight to him.


“I love you so much, Cullan.”


“I love you more.”


Cullan and Alynna stopped kissing and then held hands as they watch Tallie being pictured with everyone. With all the noise around, Cullan whispered in Alynna’s ear.


“Have Lyn sleep with Tallie in the baby room. Tonight.”


Alynna laughed loudly as she got what her husband meant. She squeezed his hand and whispered back.


“After our monkey interview.”


THE END





A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

I hope you enjoyed reading my novel! Share the romantic story of Cullan and Alynna to your friends and family by getting them a copy of Marrying A Wannabe Nun at Amazon.com, Smashwords, or Barnes & Noble.

If you also have time to spare, I would be happy to read your reviews here at Writerscafe.org, on your blogs and websites, Amazon.com, Goodreads, or at Facebook (http://facebook.com/marryingawannabenun).

We can also connect on Twitter! I am @nichspencer

Thank you and let's share the love!



© 2015 Nicholaa Spencer


Author's Note

Nicholaa Spencer
Thank you for reviewing Marrying A Wannabe Nun! All reviews, feedback, and suggestions are welcome, although I am requesting that your review be published after you finish reading my book. Marrying A Wannabe Nun is on Goodreads too, if you want to drop by and post your review.

Link here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22434472-marrying-a-wannabe-nun

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on August 10, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015
Tags: romance, love story, heartwarming, passion, love, family, pain, tragic, arranged marriage, businessman, romeo and juliet, romantic, sweet, nicholaa spencer


Author

Nicholaa Spencer
Nicholaa Spencer

About
Nicholaa Spencer is the author of the romance novel, "Marrying A Wannabe Nun". She studied Information Technology in one of the premiere technological colleges in the Philippines and then took creativ.. more..

Writing