Canterlot City

Canterlot City

A Chapter by Ruby Pokedex
"

As the four ponies arrived at the city, they saw a wide arrangement of ponies. They were all in fancy outfits and looked distinguished as can be.

"
Chapter 7: Canterlot City
As the four ponies arrived at the city, they saw a wide arrangement of ponies. They were all in fancy outfits and looked distinguished as can be. 
"Remember." Stephen whispered to Rose. "They will look at you as if you are one of them. They have heard of you through Celestia and her royal guard. Do not blow this." 
Then aspen chimed in with a helpful tip. 
"I understand you have different sayings, but we say things differently than you are used to."
Rose was confused how they knew so much about their origin. 
"Celestia herself told us all she knew about you so we could fully understand you, which is pretty unusual since ponies in these circumstances don't really know until later." He just kept rambling on and on about how they speak, so Rose got everything down for she had a photographic memory while hope was amazed at the scenery. 
Rose planned to give her a lecture later as they were walking down the overly sunny streets of the city of Canterlot. 
A noble-pony walked up to me and said "Aren't you the mare that holds the royal compact?" 
Rose didn't know what to say, so she just summoned it. 
All the ponies that were near her stood in awe as they saw the glimmering compact. But Rose soon noticed a blue rain drop shaped stone on the compact. 
It was the gem off the amulet. She then heard aquana's voice say something. 
"Take the stones to reveal why you have come to this world." 
She just stood there, confused as they all asked her about her compact. 
She then saw a shady looking mare in a cloak staring at them. 
Strangely, the mysterious pony seemed to be smiling as far as she could tell. 
She just trotted away into the distance as more ponies looked at them like celebrities. 
Hope was exited about all this attention, but she got used to it. 
Just then, a tall unicorn mare came in saying "What is all of this about?" It was Fleur Dis Lee with Fancy pants by her side. 
"Everypony has been talking about four ponies with some kind of... magic trinket, no?" She said. 
She then saw the sparkling blue gem on the compact and curiously said "Did you lose some of the gems on there?" 
She said noticing the holes. The empty holes were shaped like a flame, a diamond, a leaf, a lightning bolt, and a strange shape which kind of looked like a curved upside down isosceles triangle with a round top. 
Just then, a stallion wearing a robe said "That is an important, AND. I. MEAN. IMPORTANT! Piece of spiritual magic, young mare." 
He took a look at her compact and gasped. "The royal compact!" Everypony gasped and then started curiously mumbling. 
"I didn't know Celestia had a royal compact!" One said. 
All four confusedly looked at the stallion who was taking a closer look at the compact. 
"You need to go to this place called the 'Magma temple' where you will find the next piece of your little puzzle here. And another one of you will get a trinket like your compact." He said, giving the compact back to rose. 
"My name is Reginald Spirit gem. I am an expert on the spirit world, But I cannot enter such a realm." 
The four ponies were confused what this "Magma temple" was, But they just waited to ask Celestia what it was. 
Until then, they enjoyed their day.  


© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015


Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing