Some More Denying

Some More Denying

A Chapter by BodilessSoul
"

Amy might not think it's necessary to confront Kevin, but he sure does.

"

F

Um, ow.  I could have sworn I studied long and hard for that History exam but obvious Fantastic F doesn't think so.  Whoever knew lugging a paper that says "F" on it would weigh so dang much.

 

"Amy? Amy!" A familiar voice called down the hallway.  I bit my lip and hesitantly came to a stop in the hallway.  I only had a minute, maybe two, before the late bell would send my Fantastic F and I to detention.  Kevin in all his blonde, hunky glory came into view as he ran down the hall to catch me.  I gave a smile as my hand clutched tightly to my shirt's sleeve.

 

"Hey, Kev.  What's up?"  I managed to say as he came to a stop in front of me.  He gave a quick smile but something about his eyes... and his fidgetting hands told me I wasn't going to like what was up.

 

"Um. Amy... I think we should see other people," Kevin blurted out.  I blinked.

 

"What?" Was my witty reply.

 

"I'm... breaking up with you... hey, Amy, are you okay?" Kevin said, frowning but his eyes only glancing down at me for a moment before looking around for someone else.  Probably the girl from before... I was going to throw up.

 

"Um, sure... I'm okay," I mumbled.  Kevin grinned slightly and then he pat me.

 

On the shoulder.

 

Like I was a kid.

 

"Good, good.  Say, I gotta go and I'm sure you gotta get to class too.  Don't want you getting a detention, am I right?" Kevin said with a smile, as if we had just discussed what was for lunch.

 

"Um, right.  Right," I said, my feet propelling me forward as he finally left and, of course, went to catch up with that blonde bimbo I'd seen kissing him.

 

She'd taken him from me, seduced him, but I knew he still loved me.  I kept telling myself that as I lugged my Failure to class.  He'd come back, saying he had a lapse of judgement and he'd plead insanity. 

 

As I got to the door of my classroom, the bell rang and as if to emphasize the epic failure of my life, my back pack's bottom burst open, letting the History exam paper flutter down to my feet, screaming "F, F, F, F, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL," into my face.



© 2009 BodilessSoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

FAIL!!!! hahahaha smily face!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow. The weight of the paper, the Fantastic F -- fantastic imagery.
And that Kevin... what a jerk!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Still amazing!!! I'm really enjoying reading this!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2009
Last Updated on July 11, 2009


Author

BodilessSoul
BodilessSoul

LarlarLand, FL



About
Hello All! I am an aspired writer but I don't think I'm that great. I have many ideas but I have a lot to learn about techniques and all that jazz! I love literature and also acting. I love theatr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Anger Anger

A Chapter by BodilessSoul


Relapse Relapse

A Chapter by BodilessSoul