Plan Your Revenge

Plan Your Revenge

A Chapter by BodilessSoul
"

Got milk? In your hair? Oh dear, time for pay back.

"

The grease dripped off my pizza and onto my plate, leaving a river of liquid fat.  I held my pizza up, letting it dry out like laundry while my friends bickered over my head.  Though it was disgusting, I found this a great distraction from their argument.

 

"You know what?  It's good that this rumor got out," Stacey argued but Sam continued to shake her head.

 

"There is no such thing as a good rumor, Stacey.  I don't like it.  I have a feeling this is going to come back and bite Amy in the butt," Sam retorted, frowning.  Stacey rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah. because, you know, a rumor about Amy getting a new hunky boyfriend is going to cause the distruction of earth.  Stop watching SciFi," Stacey bickered.  I sighed, the grease finally drained out of my pizza.  Not like I was going to eat it anyway; I'd lost my appetite mid-argument.

 

"It has nothing to do with SciFi, you ditz.  What if Blondie is a boyfriend stealer and wants to snatch David from Amy, just like she did with Kevin?"  Sam argued back.  She ripped the cheese off her pizza and dumped it on the side of her dish, eating just the bread and sauce.  Um...

 

"Are you serious?"  Stacey asked, her face set with disgust.  She shook her head.

 

"For one, I'm not even dating David to begin with so I think we're safe," I mumbled.  They turned their attention back to me, their mouths open to yell at me when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I slowly turned around, as did my friends.

 

"Are you seriously, like, dating David?"  the "Blondie" that Sam had referred to asked me.  I blinked and shook my head slowly.

 

"Um, no,"  I said.  She pursed her lips.

 

"Well good, because you sure as hell are not his type,"  She said with a flip of her hair.  What the hell did I do to deserve this bimbo dissing me?

 

"Excuse me?"  Sam and Stacey said in unison.  Blondie scanned the two of them with a scowl. 

 

"Was I talking to you?" She asked them and rolled her eyes, turning her back to us.

 

"Excuse me, b***h, but you were talking to my friend, which means you're talking to all of us," Stacey growled.  The girl turned back to us, glaring at Stacey. 

 

"What did you just call me?"  She snapped.  Stacey grinned widely.

 

"B***h,"  Stacey said again, slowly this time.  I gapped at her.  Sam sighed.

 

Blondie gritted her teeth and snatched up my milk carton, pouring its contents on all of our heads.  She left, throwing the carton at Stacey's head as she strutted away.  I stared blankly at my milk-dampened pizza.  Um...

 

"WHAT THE F**K?!" Sam screeched.  Hah!  She cursed!  But apparently, I was the only one who cared at the moment.  Stacey was already standing, outraged, and glaring down Blondie.  I grabbed both hers and Sam's arm.

 

"Stacey, come on.  Let's go.  You too, Sam,"  I said calmly and pulled them both towards the exit, all eyes on us.

 

***

 

"That's it.   I want her dead,"  Stacey growled as she scrubbed her hair in the bathroom.  Sam stayed silent, cleaning her arms with a paper towel. 

 

"No, you don't,"  I said, though I too was pretty mad.  She scowled.

 

"Okay, I don't.  But I want both her and Kevin to suffer," she retorted.  Sam threw the towel into the trash can and sighed.

 

"I have an idea," She said.  I eyed her.  She looked fairly calm but her eyes... they were on fire.

 

"Please, do tell... but not if they have aliens involved," Stacey said.  Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"No aliens.  But it does involve advanced technology.  As in, a camera," Sam stated.  I nodded slowly, beaconing her to go on.

 

"It also involves Amy kissing Kevin."



© 2009 BodilessSoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

when you say that, i just cower in fear, yet continue to read....

Posted 14 Years Ago


Getting better all the time xD...i really think David's pretty awesome!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2009
Last Updated on July 11, 2009


Author

BodilessSoul
BodilessSoul

LarlarLand, FL



About
Hello All! I am an aspired writer but I don't think I'm that great. I have many ideas but I have a lot to learn about techniques and all that jazz! I love literature and also acting. I love theatr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Grief Grief

A Chapter by BodilessSoul