Kiss Someone New... Or Wish You Had.

Kiss Someone New... Or Wish You Had.

A Chapter by BodilessSoul
"

And so, the mission: kiss moves forward.

"

I want to murder Sam and Stacey.  Right now.  And I have the weapons to do so, or so I think.  Hot boiling coffee machines look like very good and effective weapons of mass destruction right now as David laughs at me.

 

"Are you serious?"  David breathes as he tries to calm down from his fit of giggles, clutching his side.  I groan, putting my head on the counter.  He plops a Java Chip in front of me.

 

"So Sam and Stacey have finally gone off the deep end,"  He said with a chuckle as I drank my freebie.  I shrugged.  I couldn't argue with him this time.

 

"Do you even want to?"  David continued, looking at me this time.  What was with his eyes?

 

"No offense, but no.  I think it's stupid,"  I grumbled around my straw.  He laughed again.

 

"It is pretty stupid but I guess they're not gonna let it go, are they?"  I shrugged.

 

"Nope,"  I said.  There was no stopping the madness.

 

***

 

"Okay, stand together,"  Sam directed, as if this was a movie.  I shuffled closer to David, who was rigid.

 

"A little closer,"  bellowed Stacey from behind the camera.  Oh my god, this was embarrassing.

 

"If my mom walks in on this, it's going to get awkward real fast,"  I muttered.  I felt as David chuckled... We were THAT close together.

 

"Guess so," he replied as Sam directed me to lift my head.  I obliged and locked eyes with David.  Oh my, awkward.  He grinned down, amused by my apparent unease.  His blue eyes were so pretty... snap out of it.

 

"You guys suck.  Could you make it look a little more realistic?  Please?"  Stacey and Sam growled.  Dictators.

 

David inched forward and that's when it happened, like an electric current, something zapped me and I jumped slightly.  Um...

 

"You okay?"  David asked.  "Did I step on you?"  I shook my head, feeling dizzy.  The electric current was still there, surging through me.  What was going on?  David kept his eyes on mine as he inched closer every time Sam and Stacey complained, his breath coming down on my face.  He smelled so good...

 

"Is it okay if I put my hands on your cheeks?"  David whispered, his eyes always on me.  I couldn't trust my voice so I nodded, just a bit.  I felt the warmth of his hands on my cheeks almost instantly and felt the dizziness all over again.  Slowly, I put my hands on his chest, clutching at his shirt.

 

David put his forehead on mine.  "Are you sure you're okay?"  He murmured, eyes still glued to mine.  I could barely breathe.

 

"Mhmm,"  I managed.  His lips were so close to mine.  If I just tilted my head a little bit...

 

"Got it!"  Sam chided and just like that, David pulled away.  I wobbled for a minute, still feeling the current.  He glanced down at me for a moment, something in his eyes... Did he want to stay like that for a little longer?  Like I had?

 

"Good, good,"  I finally said, out of breath as Sam showed me the image on her digital camera.

 

"Looks like you guys were actually kissing!  This is perfect,"  Stacey exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

 

I glanced back at David, who was staring at me.

 

Am I insane or did I wish we had been kissing?

 



© 2009 BodilessSoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i wish you'd been kissing too!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good...Very Good...Lovely...like i said, David's awesome!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


i want more L plz i luffels this damn that was sexy

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2009
Last Updated on July 12, 2009


Author

BodilessSoul
BodilessSoul

LarlarLand, FL



About
Hello All! I am an aspired writer but I don't think I'm that great. I have many ideas but I have a lot to learn about techniques and all that jazz! I love literature and also acting. I love theatr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Anger Anger

A Chapter by BodilessSoul