Through An Innocent Girl's Eyes

Through An Innocent Girl's Eyes

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~ Lunar Fantasia ~
第一単: 月の都市
Arc 1: The Lunar City

I woke up seeing the same white ceiling, I stood up and folded my blanket. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I changed to the uniform a friend of mine gave me when I was a kid and went out to wake up Naru. I walked down the long hallway of the Frenteria while I look at the clear blue sky through the windows on my right.

I stood in front of Naru's room and I knocked on the door. As expected, no one answered so I opened the door. I saw Naru sleeping on her bed, she looked really happy when she is sleeping.
Naru, wake up」I shook her till she slowly opened her eyes. 
Let me touch your b***s....」She wiped her eyes with her left hand and she extended her right hand toward my chest. 
No, I let you touch it yesterday. I will get mad if you don't wake up」I tried to threaten Naru a bit but she didn't react. 
I won't let you touch my chest tomorrow」I threatened her once again and that time she woke up. She sprung up from her bed and ran toward the bathroom. She immediately got dressed and ready to go. 

We walked the hallway as we talk about going to the Lunar Fantasia. 
I can't wait for tomorrow! Seine, are you excited!」Naru jumped up and down as she asked me about tomorrow. 
I don't know what to expect so I don't know how to feel yet」I answered Naru's question as honest as I could be. 
It will be awesome!」Naru exclaimed once again. 
I'll hold on to your words, Naru」I smiled at Naru.

When we reached the cafeteria, we saw Kaname-san eating breakfast with Rokka. After we ordered our breakfast, we sat down with Kaname-san and Rokka. We talked while we eat. While I was enjoying eating with everyone, I suddenly heard a voice in my head. 
Stop now」The voice was similar to mine but sounded a bit older and felt colder. After hearing the mysterious voice in my head, I saw the cafeteria covered with rust and everyone were gone. It only lasted for a moment but it was enough for me to feel worried about myself. 

Since I came here, my power seemed to have calmed down and I could manage to control it. I also noticed that my power felt completely different than when I was back in the world I once lived in. I didn't pay any attention to it since the only reason I came in this world was to make friends. 

As I started to be exposed to reality, I started to realize that there is no place that is peaceful.

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on July 12, 2015
Last Updated on July 12, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing