Reality Brush

Reality Brush

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~Lunar Fantasia~

Arc 2: The Lunar Games

「(It hurts )」When Naru opened her eyes, that was what she immediately noticed. She looked up at the 15th Moon which was rapidly increasing its size.
「(Why am I lying down?)」When tried to stand up, a sharp pain was sent to her body. When she checked her body, an iron rod had pierced her right thigh.
「What happened!? 」Naru exclaimed upon seeing the iron rod in her thigh. After a few minutes, she remembered what happened.
「That Maxenne girl did some kind of explosion thing that blew up everything...」Upon remembering what happened, Naru pulled her thigh out of the iron rod without hesitation. She felt the sharp pain go through her body once again but the pain immediately disappeared. Fortunately, Naru received Suzuran's blessings enabling her to regenerate at a slow speed. Since her thigh is almost finished recovering, she realized that must must have been out for at least 15-20 minutes. A few minutes later, her thigh was completely healed, enabling her to walk again.

Naru saw the pillar of light that was a few meters away from her and went closer to it. When she got closer to the pillar of light, she saw Maxenne standing inside the pillar of light. Naru immediately assumed that Maxenne is her foe so Naru tried to take one of her pens she uses to fight but when she reached in her bag, all of her Holo-pens were broken.
「It must have been broken when I landed to wherever I was.」Naru hid behind a boulder so that Maxenned can't find her.
「Without my pens I can't do anything」Naru sounded discouraged and weak.
「Wait, my brush...」She dug around her bag and found a calligraphy brush, a metal fountain pen, an empty ink bottle and an old japanese scroll.
「Yes, I can do with this...」Naru has everything she needed but she realize one important thing was missing.
「I don't have ink」In order for her power to work, she need ink or anything liquid that can be used as a substitute.

Naru grabbed her fountain pen and took a deep breath. She then rolled up the sleeve on her right arm.
「Naru is awesome, I can do this. Kaname broke his arm to win, I can do this」Naru whispered to herself as she raised the fountain pen up and stabbed her right forearm. Blood started to flow out from her forearm. Naru then dragged the fountain pen to cut open her forearm. After she made a huge cut in her forearm, Naru immediately took the empty ink bottle and filled it with her blood. Naru waited for her forearm to recover fully before she could make a move.

「Alright, now that my arm is fixed even though it hurts a lot, all I need to do is.....」Naru took off her white and purple jacket and tore it to tiny square pieces. After taking off her baggy jacket, Naru was only wearing a black and whute striped T-shirt. Now that she took off her jacket, her curves can be seen clearly and show that her figure is something not to be taken lightly; her body is sokething to be proud of but for some reason, she isn't.
「Ready....Go!」Naru leaped out from her hiding spot and threw the old scroll at Maxenne. The scroll hit Maxenne's head and she noticed Naru.
「I see that someone is still standing up.」Maxenne extended her right arm at Naru. A giant spear appeared out of nowhere and it was about to fly toward Naru.
「Did you really think that will work on me!」Naru took out one of the tiny pieces of her jacket instead of dodging. Naru then used her brush to draw a horizontal line on the cloth. After drawing the line, she threw the cloth at the spear that was about to hit her. The moment the cloth made contact with the spear, the spear was immediately shredded to pieces.

「Come forth, Strawberry Dragon!」The moment Naru exclaimed, the scroll beside Maxenne emitted light and a giant white dragon emerged from tye scroll. Without no command from Naru, the dragon hit Maxenne with it's tail knocking Maxenne off from the pillar of light to the wall of the colosseum.
「You ruined my outfit!!」Maxenne immediately recovered from the hit but the lading seemed to have ripped her outfit a bit. Maxenne caste a lighting type spell and a sigil appeared on top of her palm. Lightings started to accumulate on her palm. Maxenne then released the lighting to Naru.
「We got that covered...Come forth, Lemon Tiger」A giant white tiger with a bow attached to its back stopped the lighting that was about to hit Naru. The tiger then pulled the nock of the bow on its back with its tail. An arrow made from lighting appeared on the tiger's back.
「Make sure to hold back. I don't to kill anyone」Naru talked to the tiger beside her. The tiger then released the lighting arrow toward Maxenne. Maxenne immediately fell unconscious after taking a direct hit.

「Now that she is out of the way, Hallo Hallo you two」Naru faced the giant creature and greeted them.
「Greetings, Mother to us all」The tiger and dragon greeted Naru in unison.

「Can you two do something about this shiny thing?」Naru asked the two creaturesif they can stop the pillar of light.
「Unfortunately, we can't doanything to aid you about this one」The two bowed down before Naru.
「Don't worry, you two did good. You can come back now」Naru oicked uo the old scroll and the two creatures went back in the scroll.


「I wonder if Seine and Kaname are okay」Naru looked up at the 15th Moon which was way larger than the first time she looked at it.

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
I wrote this chapter using not my laptop so it will be inferior compared to the other chapters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on August 16, 2015
Last Updated on August 17, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing