Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Lunar Games

Lunar Games

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~ Lunar Fantasia ~
Prologue: Lunar Games
The Lunar City is a place where everyone praises the 15th Moon. Once per ten years, the 15th Moon shows up throughout the year and not once the Sun rises. During the year where the Sun doesn't rise, the citizens celebrate the Lunar Fantasia. The hold many types of games that has many different prizes but they hold the main game where the Prize for the first place is a permission to meet the Lunar Goddess which is something every citizen of The Lunar City want. 
Not only the citizens of The Lunar City celebrates the Lunar Fantasia, many people travel millions of kilometers away just to celebrate the festival. Some people were invited by the master of the Lunar City to participate in the games they created. 
That is about that dumb festival」Suzuran clicked her tongue and looked like she didn't wanted to even speak a word about a festival she loath. Just like always, her long straight black hair reaches the floor, her amber colored eyes glowed as she get irritated.
Is it because you're the Sun God?」Kaname who was sitting on a cushion in front of Suzuran laughed through his nose. His black hair seemed longer than before even though it was only a few weeks since he came to the RPG World, it might be because of his Akashic Page dissipating.
Those people hear the rumours really fast」Four days ago Kaname, Naru, Seine and Rokka killed Thor who was a corrupted Prime God. After Defeating Thor, the children who were infected with Thor's rain were saved. 
Rumour?」Kaname asked. 
They doubt what all of you did so they want to test all of you」Suzuran answered Kaname with an irritated tone. 
I still don't want to go there」Kaname said in irritated tone similar to Suzuran
I feel bad for you but I need you to go there」Suzuran made herself comfortable on her cushion. 
Why?」Kaname asked Suzuran. 
Having the Moon out for a year is definitely a serious thing. The citizens of The Lunar City might be okay with the Moon out for a whole but the people who came from the outside will definitely be affected by it.」Suzuran took out a fan from the left pouch of her yukata. 
I understand. People need sunlight and some races needs a tremendous amount of sunlight a day to survive so why send us there?」Kaname asked Suzuran another question. 
I want all of you to convince The Lunar Goddess of let the 13th Sun to rise......if she doesn't do what you asked her to do, feel free to destroy the 15th Moon or let someone destroy it. Someone is bound to have a grudge aimed at a greedy Goddess」Suzuran shrugged. 
I get it, I'll go to the library and learn as much as I could about that festival.」Kaname stood up and walked toward the door but Suzuran interrupted him. 
Young Man, how about using a weapon to fight?」Suzuran recommended Kaname to use a weapon. 
My fists are enough」Kaname raised his hands up. 
Try using a sword, I have a strong enough sword in my closet」Suzuran pointed to her right where her closet was. 
The day I pick up a sword is the day I lose everything that makes me myself 」Kaname slid the door open and walked out.
What a stubborn Young Man」Suzuran laughed as she waved her hand to Kaname

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Hey, Mino」The lady clad in white blazer and white skirt sat down on a glass chair. 
What is it, Your Highness」An old man kneeling down in front of the lady clad in white responded. 
When is he coming?」She asked Mino about the person they called a few weeks ago. 
I don't know when he will come to visit us, Your Highness」Mino responded to the lady clad in white. 
You useless piece of trash」The lady stood up and approached Mino who was still kneeling down. Her left leg was covered with a black mist with a dark purple shade, a method of enhancing and supporting the caster called "The Methods of Condensing Mana".  The lady proceeded to kick Mino in head, sending the old man flying across the room. The moment Mino hit the transparent wall, he immediately exploded. His blood splashed everywhere, irritating The lady. 
Miko, clean that mess」A child with a short pink bob cut hair appeared out of nowhere and cleaned Mino remains in no time. 
aaahh~~~ When is he coming~~~?」The lady spun around while looking up.
Or so I heard
Prologue End


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So... Mino's head exploded. I didn't think it would come to this, but I have reason to believe something like this is going to happen to one of your characters.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on July 10, 2015
Last Updated on July 19, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing