Pillars Of Light

Pillars Of Light

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~ Lunar Fantasia ~
第二単: 月の�™ーム
Arc 2: The Lunar Games
Victory! Hoshino Seine!」Seine won the semi-finals of the Cooking Contest she participated in. She only needs to win one more battle with one player in order to get the prize. The player Seine is facing is called Maxima. She has a beautiful blonde bob cut hairstyle and purple eyes. She is wearing a sailor uniform with a black ribbon around it and a black mini skirt that was similar to Seine's skirt. Unlike Seine, Maxima looks really confident as she walk towards her counter. 

Ten minutes have passed since the sun had set. The orange colored sky turned navy blue and the colosseum's lights have been lit up. 
Start!」The MC exclaimed with a mic in front of her causing her voice to echo around the colosseum. With the MC's permission, Seine and Maxima started to pick up the ingredients they wanted which were lined up in the middle of the colosseum. 
「A few minutes more」Maxima looked up at the giant circular moon while still carrying a cabbage head. She seemed to be waiting for something. 

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Since Naru and Seine's finals are scheduled the same time, Naru was also about to start the finals. 
Make sure to get everything you need before starting to draw」Unlike the MC in Seine's game, the MC in Naru's game sounds really calm. Naru checked to see if she has everything she needed. Naru was fast to check her supplies and she went to her post as fast as she could while her foe, Maxenne was still checking if her spiky semi long hair is still at a good state. After checking her black spiky hair, she checked if her eyes are in a good condition. She also checked if her sailor uniform is still looking beautiful. 
Yeah. I am in a good condition. I am beautiful」She complimented herself and rushed to her post which was across Naru. 
I can't wait」She murmured to herself as she adjusted the canvas in front of her. 

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Kaname was participating in the main game of the festival which was about to start a few minutes after Naru and Seine started their game. When Kaname entered the colosseum, he saw a sea of buff men without their shirt on to show off how masculine they are. 
I didn't expect that a battle royal will be like this」He sighed after witnessing a bunch of men flexing and showing off their muscles. 
I don't want to touch these muscle heads」Kaname walked towards a wall and light nudged it. A portion of the wall broke producing small pebbles which Kaname picked up. 
Now that everyone is here! We will start the game but before we start I will tell all of you the one rule! KILLING is extremely prohibited! That's all」The MC was overflowing with excitement as she stood up on her table and shouted in the mic giving out a super loud sound that can be heard throughout the giant Lunar City. 
Now that the rule is told, start!」The moment the MC shouted start, everyone started attacking each other in the middle of the colosseum. Kaname didn't want to get near those buff men, he moved to the corner of the colosseum. Kaname watched the men beating up each other. Kaname threw the pebbles he picked up at the men in the middle of the colosseum knocking out half of the men. 

Suddenly, two pillars of light emerged from the South and the East. The pillars of light connected to the moon as if it were a rope trying to pull the moon. 
Well done, Maxima, Maxenne.」A man standing in the opposite side of Kaname blasted away the remaining men fighting in the middle of the colosseum. The man is about the same age as Kaname and was wearing a gakuran uniform. His short spiky hair fluttered as he raised up his left hand and cast a spell similar to the one that emerged from the South and the East. 
Time to bring down the Moon!」The man exclaimed as his pillar of light reached the moon. 
Tell the people to evacuate」Kaname jumped to where the MC was sitting and asked her to tell the audience to evacuate. 
EVERYONE PLEASE EVACUATE!」After the MC told the audience to evacuate, every spectator stood up and unexpectedly calmly left the colosseum. After a few minutes, Kaname, the MC and the man was left in the colosseum. 
You should leave too」Kaname asked the MC to leave. 
What about you, sir?」The MC held on to Kaname's sleeve and asked him to leave too. 
I have something to talk about that bloke over there」Kaname watched the MC run out of the colosseum. After watching the MC safely leave, Kaname walked toward the man who was planning on dragging down the moon.

I came here to stop whatever you are doing there」Kaname talked to the man with a lazy tone. 
Did you really think that you can stop me?」The man smirked. 
I can actually stop you」Kaname ran toward the man and kicked the man in the stomach. The man flew backwards and hit the wall of the colosseum. Despite the man being away from the pillar of light, the pillar of light stayed intact.

The moon was rapidly coming toward the Lunar City. The moon was getting bigger and bigger. Kaname looked up at the moon and planned on what to do in case when things get out of control. 
(I guess I have to destroy it)」Kaname sighed. 

To be continued.


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on July 31, 2015
Last Updated on July 31, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing