False God

False God

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~Lunar Fantasia~

第三単:ザ・インフィニテイクロックわーくス
Arc 3: The Infinity Clockworks

I didn't expect for something to go bad. I was having fun cooking and suddenly, I heard a loud sound. The power of whatever it is was so powerful that it sent me flying. There was a sharp pain on my back after I was sent flying. When I opened my eyes, I saw Maxima-san standing inside a post of light and everyone was lying down on the ground, some covered with blood. I could hear them cry, I wanted to help them but all I could do was call for help. No matter how loud I screamed for help no one came.

I tried to stop her from doing what she was but she just blasted me away from her. I hit wall and the pain became worst making me unable to move.

I watched Maxima-san stand inside the post of light idling. All I did was wait... wait for what? No one will come... yes, just like that time. All of my life I only wait for something or someone to change my life. I don't want to be like that... not anymore.
「If it's time, you have it all. Don't forget why you were in that place」That mysterious voice talked to me again.
「It must be nice to be able to forget something easily. You're a selfish girl after all」She sounded really arrogant and I felt like she was looking down on me, mocking me. For some reason, I was annoyed...
「How would you know that I am a selfish person?」I questioned the voice.
「The answer is simple..... I am you」I heard laugh really hard.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Maxima stood inside the pillar of light. She was looking up at the moon which was rapidly heading toward them.
「I would like you to stop whatever your doing there Maxima」Someone emerged from the pile of rubble.
「You again?」Maxima was annoyed upon seeing Seine from tye rubble unscathed.
「I don't want to hurt you Maxima」Seine's expression seemed to be completely different than before. Her stoic face showed a subtle sad expression.
「As if that you can hurt me」Maxima laughed at Seine.
「Haa... I guess talking is not going that well.」Seine slowly walked toward Maxima.
「Have a seat」A generic wooden chai behind Maxima.
「(I can't move!?)」Maxima panicked for a moment and calmed herself as fast as she could.
「Look, I hope this shows you how that you can't win against me」Seine pushed Maxima onto the chair and she showed Maxima her Akashic Page.
「・・・」Fear, that was Maxima felt upon seeing Seine's Page.
「Code: Reality, Infinity Flame, Southern Cross, Seventh Cross and Clockworks... How did you get that Interior Tenki!?」Maxima exclaimed.
「Look at this part」Seine pointed at the Rank section of the page.
「The God of The Infinity Clockworks...The strongest false God... You're bluffing, the God of the Infinity Clockworks is a man」Maxima doubted Seine.
「Was a man, the second generation was the man. I am the third generation.」Seine smiled at Maxima and she sat on top of Maxima.

「I don't care if you don't believe me. Now, open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue 」Maxima did what Seine said.
「I'll be taking your important first kiss」Seine sticked out her tongue and kissed Maxima. Seine's tongue wrapped around Maxima, Maxima was struggling to catch her breath while Seine looks fine without breathing for a minute and a half.
「That felt good」Seine stopped kissing Maxima. A string of their saliva extended as Seine moved her head from Maxima.

「Your breast feels nice」Seine tore off Maxima's uniform and bra, exposing Maxima's breast.
「Their nice and has a good round shape. This is what I call perfection. Lets have a taste」Seine sucked on Maxima's breastlike a baby. All Maxima could was close her eyes. After a couple of minutes, Maxima's breast was covered with Seine's saliva.
「That was fun. Now to the next step」Seine slowly slid her left hand into Maxima's skirt.
「You did enjoy my advances. I'll stop here for now. I guess I'll give you as a present for Kaname since you look like you will be enjoy well on the bed. I need you to sleep」Seine grabbed Maxima's left shoulder.
「What are you planning to do!?」Maxima started to panic as if that she has an idea on about what will happen. Without saying a word, Seine tugged Maxima's left shoulder. Maxima's blood was sprayed everywhere. Due to pain and shock, Maxima fell unconscious.
「Attach back」Seine attached back Maxima's shoulder.

「Now that I had my fun, lets help Kaname. Sylphy, a bow」A silver pocket appeared out of nowhere. In the lid of the watch there was a figue of a fairy embossed onto it. When Seine opened the pocket watch, a fairy came out,
「A bow comig right up! 1....2....BAM!」The fairy turned into a simple silver long bow. Seine pointed the bow upwards at the north. Seine then grabbed the nock and pulled it, when she pulled the nock an transparent arrow materialized.
「Kill anyone who is fighting Kaname」Seine whispered to the arrow and fired it. Upon being released, the arrow disappeared.

「My vision is starting to go blurry....I used too much power, no, Seine is stopping. You selfish girl... 」Seine lost her consciousness and fell on the ground.

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
n

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on August 18, 2015
Last Updated on August 18, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing