A Memory Of A Loving Mother

A Memory Of A Loving Mother

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~ Lunar Fantasia ~
第二単: 月の�™ーム
Arc 2: The Lunar Games

Frenteria, Suzuran's Room
Come in, Young Lady」Suzuran answered to the person behind the door before the person could even knock. 
Nice to meet you, Sun God」A lady with a semi long white hair entered Suzuran's room. Her emerald green eyes looked determined and sacred at the same time. 
No need to be scared of me, Young Lady」Suzuran laughed as she threw a red cushion in front of the lady, asking her to sit down. 
So, you are the one who have the same eyes as Rokka?」Suzuran immediately asked the lady about the reason why she came to Suzuran. 
Yes」The lady answered immediately. 
What do you see me as?」Suzuran smiled at the lady, 
I see a light.....a warm light but deep inside, I see a dark spot sending out a cold feeling.」The lady answered Suzuran honestly. 
I see, you're an interesting one」Suzuran laughed once again. 

I am confident that I will be a valuable asset here in Frenteria」The lady lady confidently stated the reason why Suzuran should accept her,, 
How strong are you? Young Lady」Suzuran asked the lady, 
I can defeat Thor by myself」The lady confidently responded to Suzuran. 
Hahaha, Interesting
I believe that I can be the strongest among the people in Frenteria, Sun God」The lady kept on talking to Suzuran confidently, 
I believed that you are strong but I can guarantee you that you won't be the strongest here in Frenteria」Suzuran laughed loudly, 
May I ask why?
I reckon that you've heard about Thor's defeat. You can't top him at your current strength」Suzuran seemed to be really fond of Kaname, 
I heard that Thor's was defeated by a group, I can guarantee you that I can defeat an enemy as strong as Thor by myself」The lady made another confident remark, 
I believe you but I doubt that you can survive being hit by Thor's hammer
・・・・・・・」The lady's confidence immediately dropped. 
The person who did most of the work survive Thor's Hammer with only a few scratches-」Before Suzuran could finish her talk about Kaname, the lady interrupted her. 
With your blessing, it is possible to survive Thor's Hammer with only a few scratches」The lady sounded a bit desperate. 
Let me finish, Young Lady. He refused my blessing and yet he survived. Isn't he interesting」Suzuran sounded really proud of Kaname. 
He is......」The lady's confidence dropped even more. 

Don't worry, I won't reject you. I look forward to see you working hard」Suzuran smiled at the lady. A big beautiful smile spread on the lady's face upon hearing that she got accepted by Suzuran. 
Me too, Sun God」The lady sprung up from her cushion and bowed down to Suzuran. 
Just call me Suzuran, Young Lady」Suzuran kept her smile aimed at the lady, 
Head to your room now」The lady walked toward the door she entered from but before she could leave, Suzuran interrupted her. 
What is your name, Young Lady」Suzuran asked the lady about her name since she forgot to ask her when she first came in the room. 
Anderise(An-de-reese), my friends call me Ande(An-de)」Ande smiled at Suzuran before she left. 
Let's see what her reaction will be when she meet that Young Man

The Lunar City, Arceudia

(A Rokka's eyes can see what the person is made of so that they could judge if that person is someone they could trust or avoid. If they see a white warm light, they are someone they could be trusted but if they see a monster that is covered with dark aura, they will avoid they at all cost. This blazer unit did it's best to hide that aura for a long time, it might been broken when I got hit by Thor's hammer or it might have malfunctioned and Thor's hammer did the last blown. I guess wearing this is useless now. It did its first duty a long time ago and it finished its last duty a few days ago. This thing is just normal blazer now)」Kaname looked at the blazer he is currently wearing and he reminisced about the very first day he wore the uniform he hated.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Yes!! You look good in a blazer Kaname!」Kaname's adoptive mother who was lying on a hospital bed looked really happy the moment she Kaname enter her room 
wearing the blazer uniform she always wanted Kaname to wear. 
You're happy now? Nafe」Kaname looked really annoyed, he must have really hated wearing that blazer uniform. 
You can now go to high school now! Clap Clap Clap」Nafe clapped her hand together while saying the word 'Clap' many times. 
Eh? I thought this was just another thing you wanted to see once」Kaname clicked his tongue. 
Non, Non. I already asked someone to get you enrolled in a very fun high school!」She made a peace sign with her fingers. 
You already know what will happen when I go to school, why force me to go?」Kaname looked away from Nafe and clicked his tongue once again. 
Promise me Kaname」For once, Nafe looked serious. 
What is it?」Kaname still looking really annoyed, responded to Nafe. 
Promise me that you'll wear that blazer five days a week until you graduate. Of course, I made some spare ones in case something happen to the one you are wearing now however they might change looks since I got bored of making the same thing many times.」Her serious face was completely gone and a big smile appeared on her face. 
I get it」Since Kaname can't say "No" to his adoptive mother, he accepted the promise. 
I Love you, Kaname. give Mama a hug!」She spread her arms wide, waiting for Kaname to hug her.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The game I am participating is at night, the same time as those two's finals. I guess, I should go around and buy food from these food stalls」Kaname decided to buy a food from every food stall he see until the time for the main game to start.

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
I wrote Suzuran 25 Times in this one.....the word Suzuran will be forever stuck to my muscle memory

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on July 18, 2015
Last Updated on July 18, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing