Enjoying The Festival

Enjoying The Festival

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~ Lunar Fantasia ~
第一単: 月の都市
Arc 1: The Lunar City
Z-Front's* Hestia Doujinshi! Nakajima Yuka's Amaburi Doujinshi, Panacotta's Amaburi Doujisnhi, Hisasi-sensei's original 200 pages doujinshi.......is this Heaven!? 」Naru drooled the moment she entered the 18+ corner of Anyumate* and saw the vast amount of R-18 manga. Naru and Kaname started to scan every R-18 manga they could while Rokka and Seine go around the city enjoying the Lunar Fantasia.
The group is currently in the Arceudia, the north of the Lunar City. Since the games they are participating in is in the next day, Rokka decided to let them do what they want for now. Kaname and Naru immediately spotted the row of stores that sell anime merchandise. They first went into Anyumate and decided to visit Tera No Ana* and Watermelon Books* after they scan and buy everything they could in Anyumate.
There is QMR* here too, Neptune*, Comic Kairakuten*, 2D Dream Magazine*, Tsugumi-san's* doujinshi is here too!」Kaname's eyes sparkled as he saw the books he was familiar to. Kaname and Naru, made a pile of R-18 books they want to buy. Suddenly Naru realized something, 
We don't have money, Kaname!」Naru panicked while placing more on their pile, 
Don't worry, I have a billion gold and you have too」Kaname took out a black card and showed it to Naru. 
What is this!!!??」That black card is called an Inventory Card, it is used for storing weapons and of course currency. It can a carry whole country the same size as Austria. 
Where did all these gold came from?」Naru questioned Kaname with suspicion in her eyes, 
Don't worry, those are a reward from defeating thor. Look at your inventory, your have the same amount」Naru took out her Inventory Card and was surprised upon 
seeing the tremendous amount of currency in her inventory. 
We can buy anything we want!」Naru, after finishing scanning the books section she and Kaname went to the Eroge* section. 
Bunny Paradise*! LollipopFactory*! Promise・Love Harem* ExE* Love Sweets*! Love Spring Adolescence!* Haru・Kiss*!」Kaname and Naru picked two of everything they wanted. When they finished, scanning and buying everything wanted they immediately went out of Anyumate with a mountain of R-18 merchadise. They went according to their schedule and went to Tera No Ana and Watermelon Books to buy more R-18 Merchandise.
When the day ended, Kaname and Naru went back to their room since they share the same room. A portion of their room was covered with their merchandise. They had to move Naru's bed really close to Kaname in order to fit all the things they bought.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Let's enjoy the festival while we can, Seine-sama」Rokka held Seine's left hand and they went to visit all the food stands. 
there is a lot of delicious food」Seine stuffed her mouth with different kinds of delicious foods she and Rokka bought. 
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Rokka and I sat down on a sit and in front of us were a large amount of different variety of delicious food. I felt comfortable talking with Rokka. I realized that love talking to everyone and at the same time I realized how scary it was knowing that there is a possibility that I might lose them someday. Once again, I heard that mysterious voice I heard yesterday in the cafeteria. 
Stop it. Selfishness is the one thing that you are not」My surroundings looked like it was destroy years ago, Rokka disappeared too. Good thing, it only lasted for a moment. What I heard bothered me while I was eating and kept on bothering me the whole day. After Rokka and I ate, we went back to our Inn. The moment I entered our room, I jumped on my bed and slept. 
To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
「1」Z-Front is a doujin circle that make R-18 Manga
「2」Nakajima Yuka is an artist that drew the illustration of the Light Novel Amagi Brilliant Park. She is also the artist of the Doujin Circle called Digital Lover.
「3」Panacotta is also a doujin circle.
「4」Hisasi is a wonderful illustrator that mainly draw R-18 stuff but he draws normal ones too.
「5」Anyumate is a parody of a shop in japan called "Animate"
「6」Tera No Ana is a parody of a shop in japan called Tora No Ana
「7」Watermelon Books is a parody of a shop in japan called MelonBooks
「8」QMR is a really cute all-ages doujinshi
「9」Neptune is the main character of the Game Choujigen Game Neptune or Hyperdimension Neptune.
「10」Comic Kairakuten is a thick book of R-18 chapters of manga containing various wonderful artists. Most of the people come there for the art, at least I do.
「11」2D Dream Magazine is like comic kairakuten but has short stories in it.
「13」Nanamiya Tsugumi is an artist that does non-h sometimes and R-18 in Comic Market or in a compilation book like Comic Kairakuten.
「14」Bunny Paradise is a game from Skyfish Poco
「15」Lollipop Factory is a game from Gallete
「16」Yakusoku (Promise) Love Harem is a game from Chien
「17」ExE (Empty x Embryo)is a game from Yuzu soft
「18」Love Sweets is a game from Moonstone
「19」Koiharu Adolescence (Love Spring) is a game from Eclair
「20」Haru Kiss is a game from Giga
「21」Eroge = Ero Game

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on July 12, 2015
Last Updated on July 12, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing