Last Arc: A Slight Change

Last Arc: A Slight Change

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~Lunar Fantasia~

Last Arc: A Slight Change

「Just a slight touch, it is nothing to be worried about... Naru, please?」When Kaname opened his eyes, he saw the ceiling of a tent and the first thing he heard was Seine's voice begging Naru for something.
「I let touch mine, just to be fair... Naru~」Seine kept on begging Naru.
「・・・No... don't...」Naru sounded like she was about to be attacked by someone... in a sexual way.
「What are you two doing?」When Kaname woke up his body, he saw Seine forcefully fondling Naru's breast. Seine's hands were inside Naru's black white striped shirt, the traces of her hand scould be seen through Naru's shirt.
「No,no,it is nothing」Seine faced Kaname after pulling out her hands out of Naru's shirt.

「・・・!」The moment Kaname tried to move his right hand, a sharp pain went through his whole body. When Kaname checked his right hand, it was covered with a white cast with Naru's cute signature written on top of it. He didn't only noticed about the cast, he also noticed that he was covered with bandages from neck to the feet.
「Did you like my sign?」Naru sat down on the bed Kaname was sleeping on and she lifted Kaname's right hand. Naru was not wearing her purple parka, just her black and white T-shirt and that caught Kaname's attention.
「What happened to your jacket?」Kaname questioned Naru as he stares right into her eyes.
「A lot happened and I had to sacrifice it」Naru smiled at Kaname as she dismissed the topic Kaname had started.

「I am glad that you are alright, Kaname-san」Seine also sat down on the bed, on the opposite side of Naru.
「Naru・・・」Kaname stared right at Naru's eyes. Kaname was gently smiling at Naru, his smile was heartwarming and it immediately captured Naru's heart.
「Wha-wha-what is it?」Naru stuttered as her cheeks blushed and her eyes started to swim around the room.
「Could you come closer...」While mainting his divine smile, he asked Naru to move closer toward him. Naru started to panic but she decided to follow what Kaname asked and moved closer to him as her face started to get more red from blushing.
「Thank you...」Kaname extended his left arm toward Naru's right ear and started to caress it.
「What is this? It feels great~~~」Naru looked like a cat being cuddle by it's owner. After a few seconds, Naru had reached cloud nine.
「Nonoka....more~~~」Naru moved her head closer toward Kaname, begging for more cuddles.

「Nonoka?」Kaname stopped caressing Naru's ear and when Naru came back to reality, he asked about Nonoka.
「She is my best friend back in my world. She is tye embodiment of the ideals of Men. She is a great cook, smart, likes chores, has a sweet voice, she is super nice and most of all... she has big b***s!」Naru smiled proudly as she bragged about her best friend.
「・・・!?」Upon hearing what Naru said, Seine glared at Naru discreetly.
「I remember it now! Kaname tell us about your world: Your friends, family or what do you do for a living? 」After asking Kaname, Naru rested her heas on top of Kaname's right lap.
「I am curious too. How did you become so strong and some other stuff」Seine followed what Naru did and she too rested her head on top of Kaname's left lap.
「It is not that interesting」
「Don't worry, don't worry, most of the things I ask is interesting to me. If I wasn't interested, I wouldn't have asked in the fist place」She has a point, Kaname thought that arguing with the two will get him to use most his energy so he just gave up.

「Okay... what do you want to hear first?」
「hmmm.....What do you do for a living?」Seine asked first.
「I work as an Undertaker, the only one in the New Tokyo Area」Kaname answered Seine's question.
「It's really cool that you tend people's corpses for a living」Naru clapped her hands. Kaname tilted his head, looking really confuse on why Naru complimented his job.
「It seems like you misunderstanding something so I'll explain. In my world, There are people who are "Nobles","Outsiders","Collector" and "Undertakers". No matter which category you are in, you need to own a thing called "Identity Bracelet" in order to be called a "person". An Undertaker's job is to scavenge dead bodies in the slums and take their bracelet to sell to other people, after that they just throw the bodies at the river of rotting corpses.」Kaname explained to the two about what an Undertaker does.
「What about if there are no corpses lying around? 」Naru asked Kaname
「We kill Nobles and steal their bracelets. Once you lose your bracelet, you don't exist anymore. I don't have to worry about that since I have tons of them back home」Kaname answered proudly.
「So you are a bad guy?」Seine asked Kaname.
「I have lived in a world where good people are forced to do bad things. 」Kaname answered Seine.
「「I don't want to live in your world」」The two replied at the same time.
「The people in my world thinks the same」Kaname responded to the two.

「How about yo-」Seine's word were interrupted by Rokka who entered the tent,
「I brought new clothes for Kaname-sama」Rokka was carrying a paper bag containing Kaname's new clothez.
「Thanks」Kaname brushed off the two who were resting on his lap and stood up.
「See you in a couple of minutes~~」Naru, Seine and Rokka went out of the tent so that Kaname could change his attire.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

「I didn't know that a broken bone could hurt this much. The last I got hurt this badly was... If I remembee corectly it was when I fought Ms.Collector when I started high school...」Kaname paused mid sentence and placed hus left hand inside his tattered pants. What he pulled out was a black metall bracelet and a dark green rectangular hair clip. The bracelet has a screen built in it and that screen seemed to have received some damage as it has a crack on it.
「Now that I can only use my Condensed Mana in limited quantity, the time to use you might come soon... Berouge* wake up」The screen in the bracelet glowed blue and immediately went black again.
「Which Mana source would you like to you use? There are currently two existing Mana source: An Unknown Source and NOELLE」A voice of a female AI came out from the bracelet and talked to Kaname.
「I'll use NOELLE, also activate the H.A.R System and the emergency system」Kaname ordered Berouge.
「Which Emergency system would you like to use?」Berouge questioned Kaname.
「Open Real Memory System」Kaname answered as he wore the plain black T-shirt And Black hooded jacket Rokka brought.
「Understood. Also, a mail came from that bi- I mean the student council president Yurika. She wants you to drop out of school since you are a threat to the school. Would you like to respon?」For an AI, Berouge looks like she could hold opinions of her own.
「Ignore it」Kaname, after wearing everything Rokka brought, he picked up the hair clip and clipped his bangs to his right.
「Alright, let's go out」Kaname decided to go out of the tent after putting on the bracelet on his left wrist.

Before Kaname could go out, he remebered to check his Akashic Page and went back to his tattered pants. There were three changes that appeared in his Page: There are only three condensed mana left that could use. The distortion in his Tenki slot was gone and was replaced by a blank space. Beside his name, there is a new panel called "Guild" and below it was the title "Crusaders". These changes didn't surprised Kaname as he was expecting something to happen.

After checking his Akashic Page, he went out of the tent just to see everyone looking up at the pitch black sky. Out of curiousness, Kaname did tge same thing and looked up at the sky. A colossal silver sigil was at the place where the moon was. In the middle of the sigil, a faint light started to grow until it covered the whole sigil. When the light vanished, a colossal round sphere appeared and a new was born.
「(・・・)」Kaname stared at the newly born moon.
Upon seeing the birth of a new moon, everyone except for Naru, Seine and Rokka grovelled down on the ground and raised their arms up and down, praising the moon.
「(Idiots...)」Kaname sighed.

The Infinity Clockworks Act 2 ~Lunar Fantasia~ End
To be continued in The Infinity Clockworks Last Act ~Strike Faster Than The Sun's Light!~


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on September 27, 2015
Last Updated on September 27, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing