The End

The End

A Chapter by Veronica

t was Friday and I was just sitting there eating my lunch in my bed.
"Sad cause you can't see your boyfriend?" Alyson asked
"He's not" I said
"Right"
"Leave me alone" She smiled and annoyed me for the rest of the evening. Around 5 is when it started raining very hard. One of the workers came in the room.
"They canceled the fireworks" She said
"Awe, I really wanted to see them" Alyson said
"Capri do you know what that means?" She asked me
"No" I said in shame
"You can go to Connecticut" Alyson said sounding annoyed.
"REALLY?!" I Yelled very excited.
"Come on" The worker said.

She dropped me off a block away from the Funeral Home. It was 9:02, I was barley late. I ran to the Home and knocked on the door.
"Hello?" I asked. I grabbed the door knob and turned it. 'It's unlocked?' I thought. I opened the door and stepped inside. I herd Jonah making weird sounds. I walked in the room were the seance was going on. I smiled when I saw that Jonah still looked the same. He lifted his head and ectoplasm started coming out of his mouth. I went around the corner and didn't look. I didn't want to remember that I could do that. Then all of a sudden it got quite. I herd steaming that something got burnt. I looked around the corner and noticed that everyone was on the ground and, except for Jonah and Ramsey, got their skin burnt off and all that was left was their skeleton. I rushed over to Jonah and helped him up really fast.
"We need to get out of here" I grabbed his hand and rushed him out the front door. We made it to the front yard and he was still in shock.
"What are you doing here?" He asked
"Are you OK?" I asked.
"I need to go and help everyone" He told me
"What?! If you go back in there then you will DIE!"
"I need to help those lost souls" He told me. I was shocked that he wanted to help them.
"Either you come with me or stay out here and watch me die" He said. I didn't know what to say. He walked up to the door and went in. I went to the door too.
"Am I really doing this?" I asked myself.
"Yes." I told my self. I walked through the door and took a few steps inside. The door shut behind me and made me jump. I looked around me and saw all of the dead bodies that had their eye lids cut off and symbols in them. They were all standing around me. I got on the ground to surrender. Soon I couldn't breath.



© 2009 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Ignore all mistakes. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on July 25, 2009


Author

Veronica
Veronica

lala land, CO



About
Hiya! I'm a 14 year old girl who hates describing things. I write the way I talk so, you might not understand somethings I say in my stories. I made an account so that I could get all my ideas out. Al.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Veronica


Chapter Twice Chapter Twice

A Chapter by Veronica


This? This?

A Book by Veronica