part III- Act I

part III- Act I

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

After Yuko had received her cat, she looked around for Almia. She called his name but he did not reply. Calcifer purred in her arms and she stroked his backside.

“Wonder where he went.” Yuko asked herself.

Calcifer then hissed and jumped out of her arms. Yuko chased after him calling him to come back but he didn’t listen. Yuko bolted after him and soon caught him again. She scooped him up and said, “What was that all about?”

Calcifer looked ahead and Yuko followed his gaze and saw a beautiful kingdom. Its beauty hypnotized Yuko; she went up to the heart shaped gates that magically opened for her. As Yuko walked inside, a woman was watching from outside the gate. Her cloak was over her head and she was hidden in the trees so that the streetlight wouldn’t catch her.

*~--]===#

“Spying on the innocent again are we Jane?” Almia said, appearing from nowhere.

The hooded figure nearly fell out of the tree but caught Almia by arm. She pulled herself up and looked at his dark blue eyes.

“Have you been fighting again?” a female’s voice emanated from the figure.

“Yes but I have every right to. Besides Jane I'm not the one spying on people. Speaking of which who are you spying on?” Almia asked

The figure took off her hood off revealing a girls face. She had light blue eyes and light brown hair.

“And that matters to you why?” Jane asked

“No reason.”

She looked back at where her targets were but they were gone. She grumbled and disappeared in a puff of darkness.

“Well some one has issues.” He said laughing to himself

He looked down at the ground and saw a lone shadow.

“You’re late.” He said dropping down onto the ground with the ease of a cat.

The shadow formed into a hellhound. Its eyes were like Calcifer’s.

“How you feeling?” he asked it.

The heartless circled twice.

“Great then?” Almia said jumping on top of him. “I need to talk to Mickey. So let’s hurry.”

The hellhound barked and sprinted off.

*~--]===#

Yuko looked up at a big hedge in the shape of a mouse and walked on past it.

“Hello!” A voice sounded in her head

“Hello.” Was her brilliant reply

“It’s Calcifer. You know the heartless trailing as your shadow.”

She looked behind her back and looked at her shadow. Where her eyes would be on a shadow were red twinkly ovals.

“Calcifer where is this supposed king?” she asked the shadow. Calcifer had told her many great things about the king.

Calcifer pointed at a large door that had two knights standing in front of them. She walked over to one of the shorter ones and knocked on the armor.

“Hey knock it off!” a high nasally voice said from within.

The knight took off its helmet reviling white feathers and an orange bill.

“Oh my god sorry!” Yuko said panicking. “I-I presumed you were…uh…human.”

“And what’s that suppose to mean?!” the knight asked standing on his toes and looking Yuko dead in the eye.

“Oh calm down Donald.” The taller knight said. “King Mickey did tell us to keep an eye out for a certain someone.”

“I presumed it was Queen Minnie.” The knight named Donald said.

“She came in while you were sleeping A-huck.” The taller one said.

“Oh shut up Goofy!” Donald said getting ready to pick a fight.

“Come on in stranger. The weathers been nasty lately.” Goofy said welcoming her in.

“Th-Thank you.” Yuko said cautiously following the dog like knight inside the castle.

Donald grumbled angrily to himself but followed the two inside. But far off, Almia was following. He wanted to keep his distance so that the knights wouldn’t sense his presence. His hellhound was following from the shadows. He was going to plan an attack on the castle but first he needed to speak with the king.



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on July 30, 2010
Last Updated on July 30, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing