Part IV- Act I

Part IV- Act I

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

Yuko watched as Almia easily beat down the man with silver like hair. As she watched another tried walking into the fight but she ran at him tackling him to the ground.

“Are you insane! I was trying to help him you dunce!” Roxas screamed at her.

She blushed and got off him and picked up her hat. She looked back at Almia and saw that no one was there.

“They’re shadow traveling. Almia will be back in. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.” Roxas said being right on cue. A large ball of darkness formed and Almia walked out of it.

“They won’t be back for a long time.” Was all he said and walked over to Mickey.

He bowed and they walked on out of the throne room. She looked over at the three strangely dressed people.

“Who are you?” she asked

A woman that she remembered from somewhere walked up to her.

“My name is Kit and this is Roxas and Jane.” Kit introduced

She nodded her head.

Out of all of them Jane seems to be the normal one.

Jane walked over to her and tripped over her cloak. Kit laughed as Roxas so kindly helped her up.

Never mind they’re all very strange.

*~--]===#

Almia looked down at Mickey.

Did I make a mistake by coming here and stopping the raid?

“Thank you.” Mickey said out of the blue

Almia nodded. He continued walking when he noticed a picture. He looked up at it. The painting was of all his closest friends, except there was a boy that looked oddly familiar but he couldn’t think of who he was.

They all look so happy. I wonder why I wasn’t there for this.

“I remember that day. It was the day we first found out that you possessed the Keyblade.” The king said gazing off into the painting

“But where am I?” Almia said.

“Don’t play games Almia you’re right there.” Mickey said pointing up at the boy.

He stared at the boys face.

Has it really been that long ago?

“I haven’t seen you smile like that in ages,” Mickey said laughing

Almia looked down at his feet. His eyes teared up but he blank them away. Almia looked up and his eyes fell on Zack, one of his closest friends.

“Almia, what’s your dream?” Zack asked light heartedly

A little boy looked up at him with obvious envy.

“To become a hero!” Almia said enthusiastically

Zack chuckled remembering his past.

“Unattainable dreams are the best kind.” Zack said

“Hey Zack what’s your dream?”

Zack looked down at him and ruffled his hair.

“Hey!” Almia said laughing and tackled him

Mickey snapped his fingers.

“Hey snap out of it! We have some explaining to do.” Mickey said

Just then an explosion happened in the thrown room and they dashed for the room. They found everyone lying on their backsides with soot covering their front side. Yuko was the only one standing looking perfectly fine except her hat was off and she was too bewildered to move.

“What happened?!” Mickey asked Yuko with worry.

Yuko finally snapped out of her bewilderment and said, “Well Kit was teasing me!”

“Was not!” Kit shouted.

“I told her to stop messing with me or I’ll blow something up! She knocked off my hat and then BOOM.” Yuko said showing him what happened. “And then everyone was on the ground besides me. So…BLAME KIT!”

Kit quickly got up and the two broke out into an argument. Almia rolled his eyes.

“Is this how they are on a regular basis?” Mickey asked

“No, but I think it will be.” Almia said rubbing the back of his neck

Mickey sighed and said, “Alright ladies no need to fight.”

“There is a need to fight!” Yuko said.

“Yeah!” Kit agreed and the two continued their argument. Yuko picked up a stick and the two started beating each other with the stick.

“Should we do something?” Goofy asked.

“No just leave them be.” Mickey said.

“I wanna watch! I’ve never witnessed a cat fight before!” Donald said.

“Unless you’re dying tomorrow I suggest not to.” Almia said and dragged Donald out.

Roxas walked over to Almia.

“You know that were doomed right? We just went against Heartless/ Nobody code of law.” Roxas said

“And? So what, I did what’s right. We all did.” He said talking to Kit, Jane and Roxas

Yuko stopped and looked at Almia.

“Nobodies? You were apart of that! What have you done with my friends!” Yuko screamed catching Kit’s stick as it came down on his head

“Yuko, I’m sorry, but there isn’t anything I can do. But there is something you could. By the way where is Calcifer?” He asked.

She looked around but didn’t see her shadow. She looked up and saw him, but he was with a blue alien looking thing. Mickey followed her gaze and saw it.

“Stitch bring that heartless down! It’s a spy!” Mickey hollered

The blue thing grabbed Calcifer but he dodged his grab. He consequently fell from the ceiling, safely landing in Yuko’s arms.

“Grab him Donald.” Mickey commanded

“Don’t touch him!” Yuko screamed

Almia smiled.

Wow she’s changed a lot since she left her little pathetic island. A couple months ago she was this little troublemaker and now she’s a troublemaker AND a defender of the weak.

“Don’t worry about him guys he’s harmless.” Almia said and whistled.

A loud bark emanated from the shadows and his hellhound jumped out.

“I have errands to run. So tata for now.” He said leaping onto the beast and disappearing in the shadows.

“Always so dramatic that Almia.” A woman sighed behind every one.

Mickey turned around.

“Ah, Tiana you’re here.” Mickey said

“My lady, are you hurt!” Donald said running towards her

Yuko turned around and saw a beautiful woman, with her black hair tied in a pony tail (some strand on the side) standing in the doorway. She wore a blue sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. Yuko walked over to her and gazed at her in amazement.

“Do you want be my friend?” She asked blankly staring into her eyes.

Tiana looked taken aback.

“Are you crazy, insane, loopy or weird?”

“Um well I can be weird sometimes.” She said

“OK!” Tiana said smiling and the two started squealing and dashed from the room. Yuko pulled Kit along who pulled Jane along towards Tiana’s room.

“Should we follow?” Goofy asked.

“Of course we should! They have Tiana!” Donald said and raced after them.

“That poor sucker.” Goofy said crossing his arms. “I wonder if he knows Tiana’s specialized in martial arts.”

“We’ll just leave that to him.” Mickey said and followed them.

*~--]===#

Almia was riding his hellhound till he came to his destination. He was in the Hundered Acre Woods to find his good friend�"

“Sora!” Almia shouted running towards a loopy comrade.

Sora wore a white short-sleeved buttoned up t-shirt wearing short pants. He had spiky brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was tripping over his own shoes and fell into Almia’s arms.

“What the hell happened to you?!” Almia asked.

Sora was too loopy to really answer. Instead he touched Almia’s hair and said “Pertty hair.”

Almia slung Sora’s arm over his shoulder and dragged him towards his good friend.

“Pooh!” Almia called. “Pooh Bear where are you?!”

A bear came falling down from the tree with a beehive full of honey in his arms. A swarm of bees were chasing him he said, “Run!”

They ran back to Pooh’s house and slammed the door behind them. They could hear the bees slowly fly away as the hours passed by.

“That was too close.” Pooh said going to his table and setting the beehive on the table as if it were the main course. He grabbed loafs of bread and got ready to feast.

“You can’t go around doing honey eating contest with random people!”

“I know, but I already know Sora. We go way back.”

“Yesterday doesn’t count.” Almia said laughing

Pooh dipped his whole paw into the beehive and had a large amount smacked onto a piece of bread. He began eating the honey-smothered bread.

“Want one?” Pooh asked handing him.

Almia was a bit disgusted but said “Sure.”

As Pooh dipped his paw in, Piglet cam rushing in.

“Pooh Bear! Guess who I found!” Piglet said cupping his hands to present his secret.

Almia looked into Piglets hands and saw a frog passed out sleeping. He scratched his head.

“Um Piglet, it’s a frog, so what’s the big deal.”

“He’s a PRINCE!!!!” Piglet said with alarming force. “LOOK. LOOK. LOOK!”

He shoved the passed out frog in Almia’s face and Almia had to back away.

“What proof do you have that this is a prince?” Almia asked.

“Excuse me.” Said a French accent sounding voice.

The frog stood on its webbed feet and dusted itself off. It jumped out of Piglets hands and said, “Where am I?”

Sora screamed and tried to get up falling of the chair that he was sitting in. Almia rolled his eye and asked, “What’s your name?”

“I am prince Naveen.” The prince said with a bow. Just then a key blade squished him.

“SORA!” Almia shouted as Sora finally regained consciousness.

“What?” Sora asked till he realized what he had done. “Oh god sorry!”

“Ouch…” said the prince after getting up.

The prince stood up again and took a step away from Sora.

“I was a handsome prince.” Said Naveen. “But these blob things came and stole my love...”

He began tearing up at the memory of his loved one being taken away. He whipped the tear from his eye and said, “You must help me find her!”

“I’ll help!” Sora said shooting up from place and pointing his key blade into the air. But sadly it got stuck in the roof and the sunlight streaming down from the hole he made blinded him.

“I think you should lie down.” Pooh said.

“I can do it!” Sora said confidently trying to pull his key blade out.

After useless struggles, Almia said, “Need a hand?”

“Yes.” Sora said sadly dangling.

Almia gave a great pull and both him and Sora came crashing down. The others just watched.

“We should go now.” Almia said dusting himself off. “Naveen you’re coming with us.”

Naveen hopped onto Almia’s shoulder and Almia dragged Sora outside the house. As they left the same swarm of bees that was chasing them, formed a hand and waved goodbye. Almia whistled and his hellhound appeared before them. They hopped on and were gone in an instant.

*~--]===#

Back at the castle, Tiana was told to go to her classes so she left Yuko in their garden. Before leaving she said, “There are all sorts of friends you can make here big or small. They’re all animals but don’t be surprised if they talk back.”

“This garden is beautiful. Almost like the garden in the Disney movies.” Yuko said but found her talking to herself. Kit and Jane went on patrol to make sure none of their so-called comrades would make an unwanted visit again. So Yuko was alone in the garden by herself. She sat on the bench and looked dazing into space. She looked to her left and found a frog sitting next to her.

“Wow you’re cute.” Yuko said. “This’ll probably be the part where you say something unexpected and I’ll freak out right?”

“Something like that.” The frog responded in a female voice.

Yuko screamed making the frog fall back and her shadow crept up her and covered her mouth.

That is princess Tiana. She got turned into a frog again. Said Calcifer through her mind.

“Oh…so how’s it going Tiana?” Yuko asked.

“Well I just got blown away by a scream.” Tiana replied.

“Sorry…” Yuko said. “But I thought you got turned back in a human.”

“How’d you know that?” Tiana asked.

“I read.” Yuko said off the top of her head.

“You don’t look like someone who’d read.” Tiana said.

“Cause I only read mangas.” Yuko said

“Did you say mangas?” Tiana asked.

“Yeah. Sounds stupid doesn’t it?” Yuko asked with low self-esteem.

“Are you mad?! I love them!” Tiana said with excitement.

The two then went into a deep conversation. Roxas then came in and said “Yuko the king wishes to see you.”

“Go away.” The two said in unison, obviously annoyed with the interruption.

“But the king says it’s urgent.” Roxas said.

Yuko sighed annoyingly and turned back to Tiana saying “Well I gotta go. I had fun with you princess Tiana.”

“May I come?” Tiana asked. “I’ll be like Gemini Cricket. Your conscious.”

“I don’t know. How good are you with traveling?” Yuko said.

“Sugar, I’ve practically traveled all over just to find a safe place.” Tiana said standing up like a human. “I think I’m good.”

Yuko cupped her hands under Tiana and scooped her up, placing Tiana in her cloak pocket.

“You’ll be nice and safe in there.” Yuko said trying to make Tiana comfortable. She placed a beautiful handkerchief over her so she could keep warm. Yuko followed Roxas inside along but was for some reason held back by Calcifer. She pulled but Calcifer stopped.

What’s wrong? Yuko thought to Calcifer.

The nobodies are gathering. They’re planning an attack on the king. We must hurry to him! Calcifer thought urgently.

Yuko took a running start and pulled Roxas with her. Tiana had to hold onto the pocket to keep from falling out. Yuko made it to the king’s room and pushed open the doors. Five figures were standing around the throne where the king had been knocked out. One of the figures had long red hair and wore the same black cloak as Almia. She put Tiana in her pocket and charged at the four other figures that were hard to describe. The first two didn’t see her coming and were taken out with ease, but the others were now aware of her. Roxas appeared next to her holding a large shuriken. He winked at her as four more of the things appeared out of nowhere.

“Save the king I’ll take out these Nobodies.” He said

She nodded and dashed through the crowd of enemies taking out the ones that stood in her way. When she finally got to the man he had the king by the scruff of his neck.

“Ah the pawn, I see you have your very one Keyblade. What are you going to do open a door?” the man said sarcastically

“Don’t tempt me FOOL!” she said

The man chuckled and pointed his open palm at the ground and a dark hole opened up.

“AXEL YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY!!!!” Donald and Goofy screamed and Yuko grabbed them and tackled him falling through the hole. The others tried to follow but the dark hole closed. Almia arrived but found everyone gone.

“Oh god…” Almia said. “Sora hurry! We need to find them!”

*~--]===#

Yuko fell from the sky with Goofy and Donald behind. They fell into a dead tree and fell into a bush. They got up and Yuko yelled franticly, “Tiana! Tiana where’d you go?!”

Yuko heard gasping from her pocket and heard Tiana reply “-gasp- can’t-gasp-BREATHE!”

“Oh sorry.” Yuko said rolling on her back. “You okay?”

“Barely.” Tiana replied jumping on her chest. “Now where are we?”

Yuko looked at their surroundings and they were in a creepy town. They were right in front of a gate, which was creepy as well; read Halloween Town in Halloween letters with a jack o lantern in-between the words. Yuko got up and placed Tiana in her cloak pocket again, but this time put the lid over her. Goofy and Donald stayed close to Yuko as she entered through the gates. A scarecrow seemed to be watching them with its jack o lantern head following their movements.

“Creepy. I don’t like the feeling of this Yuko.” Tiana said from her pocket. “I have the feelin’ someone’s watchin’ us.”

“But who’d wanna gang up on some kids like us?” Yuko asked with a nervous chuckle.

Just then a monster popped out from the bushes sending them off running and screaming. A cat like siren was sounded around the town and laughter was heard through out the town. Goofy and Donald bolted off and Yuko yelled, “We need to stay together! Just calm down!”

Just then, a witch swooped down nearly grabbing her. Yuko fell to her knees and saw unknown hands. She freaked out when she realized they were hers.

“What happened to my hands?!” Yuko asked shaking. Tiana hopped from her pocket and examined them. One seemed to be mummified the other was like a dragons claw.

“D-Don’t worry sugar. W-We’ll find a way.” Tiana reassured her to make her feel a little better. Ghosts began swooping down at them and Yuko shoved Tiana back inside her pocket. She went to her knees and covered her head.

“Don’t be afraid.” The ghost said in a creepy way.

“We wish to help you.” Said another.

Yuko didn’t have time to reply because she had already passed out.

*~--]===#

Almia and Sora had just arrived back. There was a giant scratch in the side of the wall where the portal used to be. Roxas was cleaning the dead bodies of the nobodies but looked almost as loopy as Sora did when he was with Pooh.

“You okay Roxas?” Almia asked.

“When they were swarming, I spun around and…well I’m dizzy.” Roxas said and nearly fell over.

“This is ridiculous!” Sora complain. “How could you give her a key blade?!”

“You shouldn’t be talking! You were some nobody!” Almia said and heard gasping from behind. “Not that kind!”

“I was destined.” Sora said. “Mickey even said so!”

“Well he lied!” He said ending the conversation and looking out the doorway. Tiana looked at him with tears in her eyes and blood running down her arms. He ran at her as she fell to the ground catching her before she hit the ground.

“Th-The heartless swarmed me and I fought them off.” She said passing out.

A woman ran by in distress.

“Maid! Get me a nurse!” he yelled at her vowing his revenge

“Well I’ll have you know that I am---“ she said

“Shut up you damn fool, get me a nurse NOW! OR I”LL SEE TO IT THAT YOU WONT BE LIVING A VERY PLEASANT LIFE!” he yelled at her.

She stormed off showing her hate. He waited five minuets and picked her up.

That stupid nave is going to pay.

He walked into the throne room and set her on her father’s throne.

“Don’t worry my dear. I’ll take my revenge on the person who hurt you.” He vowed to her “Sora, save the king I need to find Yuko and her friends.”

A woman came running in with a nurse’s cap on with the other girl trailing behind.

“HEY DON’T EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR�"“ the girl said

Don’t disrespect me! I am the prince of the HEARTLESS you fool!”

He said making her cower. He looked down and made the same motion as Axel making a dark hole open up. He looked up again.

“Who are you any way?” he asked in a stressed out voice.

“It’s Marasaki… Saki for short”

*~--]===#

Yuko awoke hearing voices surrounding her. Her eye twitched because someone was poking her.

“Do ya think she’s alive?” asked one ghoul.

“Most likely.” Said a familiar voice.

“Stay back! Or I’ll…I’ll…”said an unsure voice.

Yuko began to come too and said in a drossy voice, “Tiana?”

Her sight was blurry but she could make out Tiana folding a stick. Tiana was standing on her webbed feet like a human. She threw the stick towards one of the ghouls and went close up to Yuko’s face. She grabbed Yuko’s cheeks and said with tears in her eyes “O baby are you okay?!”

“Yes, yes I’m fine.” Yuko said getting up. She rubbed her head and said, “Ow, it feels like I hit a rock.”

“Oh that’s because we dropped you on the way here.” Said one ghoul.

Yuko jumped but flinched at the pain. Her shoulder was hurting and Tiana asked, “You okay?”

“No…my arms hurt.” Yuko said through gritted teeth. “I think I broke something.”

“No, that’s just what happens when you enter our world.” Said a voice.

Everyone made an aisle towards a big spider web chair. Sitting in it was a living skeleton wearing a black suit with a bat bow tie. He was tall and skinny with a round skull and he smiled towards Yuko.

“Hello and terribly sorry for the introduction we gave you.” He said. “You’re Jack Skelington, the pumpkin king of Halloween Town. But where’s Sally?” Yuko asked.

“Oh my wife? She is…stitching up a few things.” He said with a cackle. The crowd giggled at his joke.

“It isn’t nice to make fun of me that way Jack. It’s not my fault that I fall apart now and then.” Said a woman approaching him. She had beautiful long red hair; her skin blue and her purple lips hypnotized the men in the audience. She wore a patched dress and she had beautiful eyes but her skin seemed like it was that stitched together.

“Terribly sorry my dear Sally.” Jack said.

Sally didn’t seem too pleased with his little joke. She walked over to Yuko who seemed too stunned to move. When she was close enough, she put her finger under Yuko’s chin and examined her face.

“She seems hurt.” She said finding a gash on her cheek. “Jack can you please get the potions from my cabinet?”

“Anything for you my love.” Jack said with a bow and hopped towards their cabinet. He took out a first aid kit-that was on the backside of a rather large spider- and passed it to Sally. The ghouls helped Yuko sit up and Sally was mixing a remedy to heal her wounds. She put the mixture of unknown liquids into a creepy looking goblet and said “This may taste foul.”

“Then I’m not drinking it.” Yuko said stubbornly.

“But your wound seems fatal and this may be the only thing to help heal it.” Sally said sweetly. “Please?”

Yuko was silent for a couple of seconds. She looked around at all the ghouls who were staring at her for a reply. She looked down at Tiana and she said, “Please do it.”

“Why Tiana?!” Yuko asked.

“You’re bleeding again.” Tiana pointed out. “Plus your shoulders are hurting. These people may be able to help us. We need to get back to the kings castle as soon as possible before You-know-who is gonna find us and attack us again.”

Yuko was stubborn but said “Fine. Give me the stuff that’ll kill me.”

She snatched the cup from Sally’s hands and gulped it down. She gagged and felt a heat burn in her chest. She curled into a ball and tried to hold in the pain. It passed by quickly and she coughed.

“HOLY GENESIS THAT WAS FOUL!” Yuko screamed and fell back. She felt her cheek and it had completely healed. Her arms were still the same but they stopped aching. She looked at Sally and jumped from place. They all thought she was going to tackle Sally but surprisingly she hugged her, crying in Sally’s chest.

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you.” Yuko said rapidly. Sally stroked Yuko’s hair under her hat and everyone cherished the moment. Tiana hopped onto Yuko’s shoulder and asked, “You alright honey?”

“Yes Tiana!” Yuko said finally tearing herself away from Sally. She cupped Tiana in her hands and kissed Tiana’s slimy head. She whipped her mouth and said, “I love you so much.” While hugging her in happiness. Tiana attempted hugging her back and said “Love you too sugarplum.”

There was a hug fest on that one special night of Yuko’s arrival.



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on July 30, 2010
Last Updated on July 30, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing