Word from the authors

Word from the authors

A Chapter by Regret Almia Fair

Author(s):

1.Yasmine Lambert

2.Alexander Sturm

Special thanks to: Kingdom hearts

Without them none of this could be possible.

Author(s) words:

Alexander Sturm

When I first got the idea for this book I was only about ten years old. I had this fantasy that I could be IN the game and live my own epic life as a character. I’m now fifteen years old. I actually started this book with Yasmine. Without her I wouldn’t be the person I am today, for that matter, I wouldn’t be an author. Thank You Yasmine! I got the idea for my favorite character Almia when I was playing FF tactics; I like to think of him as my fantasy me. If you liked our book also look for FINAL FANTASY 2: the last adventure and THE INFAMOUS TRAINER.

Yasmine Lambert

Ello people who had time to read this book!!!!!! Yes this book is amazing and yes two people made it. I had forgotten all about Kingdom of Hearts but Alex introduced to me, making a story idea for it since if ended some time ago I think. Its true were making two other books but you’ll have to wait and see!!! I chose the name Yuko because it’s the name of one of my favorite anime characters from a manga I was reading. If I was in Final Fantasy or Kingdom of Hearts, I would be a mage with many moments. We are amazing! THANK U ALEX!!!!!



© 2010 Regret Almia Fair


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on August 2, 2010
Last Updated on August 2, 2010


Author

Regret Almia Fair
Regret Almia Fair

phoenix, AZ



About
hey there im Alex :) im sixteen and a new writer as of this past year. Everything to know about me and more by zahannahThe Basicsname: AlexAge: 16B-day: 7/20/94Hair color: brown/maroonishEye color.. more..

Writing