Letter 2: To My Crush

Letter 2: To My Crush

A Chapter by ajasminewallflower
"

To Christopher Carbajal

"

Dear Chris,

 

I know I originally had you as my favorite internet friend but as you well know, things have changed between us these last two weeks in the best way possible. Because at first I had enough courage to say how I felt…but then you didn’t seem to get the point but two days later you told me how you felt about me.  I never thought you would feel the same but you said you liked me and I was so happy that you did tell me. Right now my life is officially awesome thanks to you.

 

We had to wait for the longest week of my life for our first (but now apparently second) date. I have a lot of things to say. One, that you kissed me as soon as you saw me and that was the best surprise kiss ever. Two, fireworks. That’s all I have to say. And I have to say that was the funniest time I ever had getting lost in San Jose trying to find a mall. I know you wanted to take me to get a teddy bear at Build a Bear and go to eat sushi. But getting lost for two hours and going to In n’ Out was awesome. We were just being us. And you made me laugh and I made you smile. And my navigation system died two minutes after you finally figured out how to use it. But we made our way back to my place. I really did not want you to leave. As soon as you left I danced in my room…. but then totally crashed and fell asleep.

 

But that wasn’t it. I’m now grateful I have a P.O. Box because I got to see you before you had to go back home 200 miles away. You skateboarded to see me and just hugged me when you saw me. And that meant the world to me. I just came back from working and I was still in my uniform yet you said I looked beautiful. You wouldn’t let go of me and I wouldn’t let go of you. You would try to leave but once your hand was about to let go of one finger you’d pull me back in for one or like three more kisses. We spent twenty minutes just trying to leave but not wanting to let go. You even carried me (which I NEVER let anyone do)! Leaving that parking lot was the hardest thing to walk away from.

 

Right now, I don’t care if we make things official for a while. The distance is a big thing for us now. But we’ll make it work. Just know you make me smile every time you call me at 6 in the morning to wake me up and when you call me chickadee you make my stomach fill with butterflies. Chris, I’m pretty sure I’m falling for you fast.  Thank you for being my far away Valentine babe :)

 

Love,

Jazmine

(Chickadee)

 

P.S I’ll make you a deal. I’ll stay out of your dreams if you can make me stop listening to sappy Taylor Swift songs that make me think of you. :P

 



© 2011 ajasminewallflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on January 11, 2011
Last Updated on February 14, 2011


Author

ajasminewallflower
ajasminewallflower

Hollister, CA



About
Hey everyone! My name is Jazmine and this is my life in metaphors and beautiful words. You guys probably remember me as Jazmataz. Well, I'm haven't been on here for almost two years and after a.. more..

Writing