Letter 9: To The One I Want To Meet

Letter 9: To The One I Want To Meet

A Chapter by ajasminewallflower

Dear Future Husband,

           

            If there was anyone I’d want to meet in this world, it’d have to be you.  Because you are one big mystery to me. Because in my current world, men suck and they are out there to break your heart. I have so many questions I’d like to ask since we would be spending our lives together.


1.     How did we meet? I mean, was it an accident? Was it love at first sight? Did we hate each other’s guts before we loved each other? Was I even nice to you when we met? And…Then time and place?

2.     Why might it have taken so long to meet you? Are you even apart of my life now? I would like to think that when I do have you in my life, I couldn’t imagine my world without you in it.

3.     Do we truly love each other? I really hope so.

4.     Did you propose with a fortune cookie? If you did, then you know me very well.

5.     Were you excited to see me every time I was even 10 feet away from you? Because it would be nice to meet half way when trying to run and hug each other as quickly as possible

6.     Was our wedding everything you hoped it would be? And our life there on afterward?

7.     Do we even spend the rest of our life together or am I to follow in my mother’s footsteps?

8.     Am I everything you imagined when you imagined the woman you’d spend the rest of you life with?


I know I have so many questions with too little time.  I really hope to meet you soon and if I have met you already, that it would be clear that you and I were meant to be.

 

I don’t know who you are yet, but I think I can say I love you.

 

Love

Jazmine

Your future wife



© 2011 ajasminewallflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on January 14, 2011
Last Updated on January 15, 2011


Author

ajasminewallflower
ajasminewallflower

Hollister, CA



About
Hey everyone! My name is Jazmine and this is my life in metaphors and beautiful words. You guys probably remember me as Jazmataz. Well, I'm haven't been on here for almost two years and after a.. more..

Writing