Letter 4: To My Brother :D

Letter 4: To My Brother :D

A Chapter by ajasminewallflower

Dear Charlie (Sokka),

 

You have to understand that you are a very special person in my life because you’ve known me for literally my entire life. You have always been my brother, best friend, counselor, and my buddy. When we were going through so many of those tough spots together, with all the divorces and the unexpected changes, we sometimes had only each other to rely on. You and I have always been the odd pair for siblings. We got along to the shock of not only our family but to our friends as well. Not to say we haven’t had big spats but usually we get over it in about an hour then we just ask if the other wants to watch Our Favorite movie “The Count of Monte Cristo”. We always have relied on each other for most everything. I was always the homemaker. The cooking, cleaning and overall just watching out for you and you were the fun one always finding a reason to find something fun to do and making our daily hassles a memory to look back on. The days when we would just play video games or go out to eat or stay out until 2 in the morning on a school night for a good movie premiere were nights that will forever remain with me.  We talked about meaningful things and stupid things. (I do recall wanting to make a video channel on our shenanigans in your car and whatnot.) You’ve always told me that without me, you could never really fully function and that without you I’d still thrive. But to be honest, I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You’ve always been apart of my crazy life equation and if you’re not apart of my crazy equation, nothing would make sense anymore. Case and point, as much as you drive me nuts because not only are you my neighbor but you also work with me, I freaking love you and would do just about anything for you. You’re my brother and is the only person that can know me better than anyone else can.

 

From your sister,

 

Jazz (Katara)



© 2011 ajasminewallflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 15, 2011


Author

ajasminewallflower
ajasminewallflower

Hollister, CA



About
Hey everyone! My name is Jazmine and this is my life in metaphors and beautiful words. You guys probably remember me as Jazmataz. Well, I'm haven't been on here for almost two years and after a.. more..

Writing