Letter 10: To The One I Wish To Converse With More

Letter 10: To The One I Wish To Converse With More

A Chapter by ajasminewallflower

Dear Lauren,

 

LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! I miss your crazy self! I miss all our taco Tuesdays and you coming over to my house to just chill out. We’d watch movies; make crazy jokes…I’d make you jump into a 50-degree pool. I’d also help you shop for your dance recitals and scare the crap out of you at Chevys (That was the greatest moment ever in my life) You were the only chick I knew that could eat raw flour and be okay with it. You were the one person I was close in my tough times Senior year. When I broke up with Mitch, you came right over and took me over to hang with your mom and Sergio. We’d talk about the craziest stuff you and I. And you were the person along with Mia to defile my bed before I even got a chance to. :P You came to me about the stuff no one else could even comprehend was going on in your life. Somehow when you would tell no one else of anything in your life, the only thing I had to say was “What’s wrong?” and you would burst in tears. I hate how we drifted apart after your fall out with Sergio and with Kayla. Trust me, you were and still are a great friend to me. If you still ever need me, I’m here. And I’ll gladly make tacos for us again. Thanks for all the good laughs, cries and straight out truthfulness.

 

Love you!

 

Jazz



© 2011 ajasminewallflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on January 14, 2011
Last Updated on January 15, 2011


Author

ajasminewallflower
ajasminewallflower

Hollister, CA



About
Hey everyone! My name is Jazmine and this is my life in metaphors and beautiful words. You guys probably remember me as Jazmataz. Well, I'm haven't been on here for almost two years and after a.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5