Letter 5: To My Dreams

Letter 5: To My Dreams

A Chapter by ajasminewallflower

Dear Dreams,

 

I wish I could make you all come true. But somehow a part of my never feels good enough to fit those dreams of mine. Like no matter what I think might want for myself, that they are never act upon them. Dreams, sometimes I make things too complicated for myself and you are usually the one to suffer for it. Every time I try to achieve a dream, something will either come in my way or worse, crush you. There are so many things I need to learn and to understand to even try to begin dreaming of what my future might be. My dreams were once to go the greatest university known to man and now I’m going to a community college. I wanted to be a singer, but now really only sing at work or in my car. I wanted to act, but soon I’ll be an amazing movie. I wanted to write, but two-year-old writers block is hard to breakdown. I wanted to be something but really I’m now a nothing. I owe you so many apologies Dreams because I have let you down. I hope I can make it up to you one day…

 

Jazz



© 2011 ajasminewallflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Jazmine, you did not let your dreams down. Life happens and you're doing the best with what you've been handed. I have no doubt that you will achieve all your dreams, even if not in the way you first imagined.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 15, 2011


Author

ajasminewallflower
ajasminewallflower

Hollister, CA



About
Hey everyone! My name is Jazmine and this is my life in metaphors and beautiful words. You guys probably remember me as Jazmataz. Well, I'm haven't been on here for almost two years and after a.. more..

Writing