Letter 15: To the one I miss the most

Letter 15: To the one I miss the most

A Chapter by ajasminewallflower
"

Victoria a.k.a Juliet

"

Dear Victoria,

 

I can’t believe it’s been 4 years since you left San Benito High School. Somehow, you always seem to cross my mind every time I drive past the street you used to live on. I remember all or good times and how we held each other from falling apart freshman year

 

You were the new girl from Louisiana and I was…just lost. But we clicked instantaneously. We played violin, sang, wrote poetry and loved our drama class for its craziness. We were both impulsive and emotional and could read people by just observing them. I remember you and I clicked and Serina and Kat clicked and that’s just how it went. We’d walk around campus every break and lunch and we would just eat each other’s lunches and what we brought we shared. I always loved our Slim Fast bar you would bring for break and we would split right down the middle. I grew to love that funny aftertaste you seemed to just love about that bar. I would bring my ham sandwiches and Pirates Booty and we would just be happy. There was not one time were we ever argued. You always just listened to me and I’d listen to you. We needed each other because we felt so muted in the world.

 

You had the greatest quirks. You walked in this regal but meek manner. You always had your planner out to count how many times a day people showed PDA because you missed your boyfriend so much. You always took a chance to design some kind of clothing for me because you like the way my shoulders looked or how my hair looked on certain days. You made the funniest monologues for Drama. You always loved to challenge yourself with anything you didn’t know how to do. 

 

You had so much talent back then too and I’m sure it’s grown exponentially to this day. You sang like an angel. You were the only person I knew at the time to be able to sing “ Think of me” from “Phantom of the Opera”. You acted like it was second nature. And your piano playing was just always a pleasure for me to hear. Not only that you were the most beautiful person I knew. You had light blonde wispy hair with eyes deep blue like sapphires. Sometimes I thought you were a descendant from a royal line. But you were so beautiful on the inside too. You were wise beyond your years. I miss looking to you for guidance. You made me feel good about myself when I thought of myself as worthless. You told me how beautiful I was, how you envied my name, and how you wanted to look like me because you loved dark hair with fair skin.

 

So this is why I decided to make you the person I missed the most. But you were the one blessing I found in my nightmare of a freshman year. You gave me a path to find better friends and to find an example of who I wanted to be in you. I now can sing, “Think of me” From “Phantom of the Opera”. I try to be who you were to me to my friends. I try to hold my head with pride and humility the way you did.

 

Thanks for being there for me and being the light that lead me down a lovely and meaningful path. I hope to find you again one day my dear friend of the past

 

I miss you Juilet,

 

Love,

Jazmine



© 2011 ajasminewallflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on January 19, 2011
Last Updated on January 19, 2011


Author

ajasminewallflower
ajasminewallflower

Hollister, CA



About
Hey everyone! My name is Jazmine and this is my life in metaphors and beautiful words. You guys probably remember me as Jazmataz. Well, I'm haven't been on here for almost two years and after a.. more..

Writing