Chapter 6. Who are you?.

Chapter 6. Who are you?.

A Chapter by Joshua David Vrana

Jaso headed to his next class after lunch, during English literature Jaso thought about May being pregnant and how he could help her make rent and other bills, the bell rang, he headed to P.E. got changed into gym clothes and started to run the track he spotted nick running track with a few of the football player he was friends with, after school Jaso went to the store that had broken into the past week to see what they sold, he was amazed at all the gadgets, they had suits made from indestructible fabric, multifunction watches, all sorts of stuff. he picked out some clothes that he liked and a watch, the clerk rang up the bill, five thousand dollars, as Jaso walked home he heard a scream for help, he quickly jumped to a rooftop close to the scream and could see five figures on the street, "HELP!!!" screamed a familiar voice, it sounded like Sara, Jaso thought to himself, pulling upon his power he changed his appearance, he now looked taller, he pulled upon the shadows around him to make a mask for his face, and a suit that was black and white, satisfied that he looked different he jumped of the roof landing with enough noise that Sara's attackers would look at him, "leave her alone" Jaso said in a deep shadowy voice that could scare people on its own, the attackers looked at him for a moment then turned their attention back to Sara, "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Jaso said, "watch the girl" one said to the other three "I'll take care of this clown" the man pointed at Jaso "look pal, I don't want to hurt you but, you won't leave" the man tried to punch Jaso, who easily side stepped the attack, "ok so you've got speed" said the man as he punch Jaso again, this time Jaso grabbed the man's hand and pulled a punch to his stomach, the man buckled under Jaso's attack and fell to the ground holding his gut, "who's next?" Jaso asked. This time the other two attacked Jaso at once, Jaso just sidestepped all the attacks and punched for ones knee, the attack landed squarely on the second man’s knee making him collapse on the ground unable to stand, "sure you want to continue?" Jaso asked the two that were left standing, the men thought it over for a moment and then took off running into the night, Jaso turned his attention to Sara, "miss are you alright?" he asked Sara, "I think so" Sara replied checking herself, her dress was torn up the side, "thank you" she said trying to cover up "who are you?" she asked looking at Jaso. “Shadow, I'll be on my way miss, now that you're safe" Jaso said and he took off running up the nearest building, Sara watched him leave. once he was out of sight he let go of the power and changed back to normal, grabbed his backpack and headed home it was late when he walked in the door, a light turned on behind Jaso, he turned to look and saw that it was May.



© 2012 Joshua David Vrana


Author's Note

Joshua David Vrana
the creaps that were after Sara.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
Added on April 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 14, 2012
Tags: warrior, warriors, of, arc, josh, vrana, spider-man, hero, romance, fantasy, jaso


Author

Joshua David Vrana
Joshua David Vrana

Lincoln, NE



About
Hello my name is Josh, I'm 23 years old, live in Lincoln, NE, when I was younger I didn't like to read that much, it wasn't untill the Harry Potter books that i satarted to enjoy reading. I fell in.. more..

Writing