Chapter 7. Late night.

Chapter 7. Late night.

A Chapter by Joshua David Vrana

May was sitting on the couch waiting for Jaso to talk, "well" she said wanting him to say something, "sorry I’m late you didn't have to stay up" Jaso replied hopping that would be enough, it wasn't, "where were you?" May asked "out with some friends hanging out" Jaso lied, "why do I not believe you?" she asked rhetorically, Jaso didn’t respond “now where were you?” she asked again, “does it matter?” Jaso said getting irritated “I’m home now, so please just stop” he said as he started to head to his room, “I just want to know what’s going on with you?” she would have grabbed his hand, but Jaso reached his hand out to open his door and saw that it was sparking with lightning and realized why she didn’t. “What is happening to you?” May asked confused, “we need to talk” Jaso said walking to the living room and sat on the floor waiting for May to follow him, she sat in the chair, “I’m listing” May said when she was ready. After telling May the whole story of how he came to earth and his real parents being murdered, he sat quietly and waited for her response, “you didn’t think that I would have like to known this” May asked “I raised you and cared for you” she was on the verge of tears “not that it would have made a big difference, I still would have taken you in” she was now crying and Jaso knew why “thank you, for saving me” she got out between sobs “and thank you for being honest” with that she went to her room and closed the door. Jaso now knew that she would act different around him, but that came with saving her life, he went to his room finished all his home work for the year so he would not have to worry about that. Then he went up to the rooftop to train his powers, he tried over and over again to use the lightning blade until he had no energy left to move, he stood there panting when he looked down at his hand it shone with light, he had finally done it he had mastered the lightning blade. Jaso collapsed on the roof until morning; he gained some energy back just enough to move he walked down to the apartment and get breakfast. He then ran off to the bus of which he almost missed, once at school he managed to live through most of the classes, P.E. gave him the most trouble today, he had to deal with Nick being a jerk as always, the best thing about P.E. was the girls wearing shorts and a shirt jumping around. After school Jaso went straight home to train more, every night until he could use the lightning blade without it making him collapse on the roof. That was the hardest power he had to learn, the rest came easily to him now, and he was becoming the king of Tarra more each day.



© 2012 Joshua David Vrana


Author's Note

Joshua David Vrana
Jaso is starting to learn that he will be the king, and soon he must face his toughest challenge yet.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on April 15, 2012
Last Updated on April 15, 2012
Tags: warrior, warriors, of, arc, josh, vrana, spider-man, hero, romance, fantasy, jaso


Author

Joshua David Vrana
Joshua David Vrana

Lincoln, NE



About
Hello my name is Josh, I'm 23 years old, live in Lincoln, NE, when I was younger I didn't like to read that much, it wasn't untill the Harry Potter books that i satarted to enjoy reading. I fell in.. more..

Writing