prolouge- The Injection

prolouge- The Injection

A Chapter by The Fallen

The only lights that lit up the room was the ones that were over the girls dead body that laid on the operating table. Her white hair fell over her shoulders, her once tanned body was now pale. I stared at her, my heart sunk. I felt horrible for her loved ones she had left behind. I stared at the vials I had along the walls. Ideas danced around in my head, what to do. My assistant entered the room, her brown hair went down to her waist, she adjusted her wired glasses and came to a stop before me.

 

"It's possible." She said with a smile. "You can bring her back."

 

I looked down at the eighteen year old girl, who's life ended because of some crazy man. She didn't look normal, perhaps she knew that. She never struggled when it came to her death, she never yelled she just allowed it to happen. How do I know this? Well I was a witness, I brought her here after the insane maniac ran off leaving her crumpled body in a puddle of water and blood.

 

"I could try, though she won't ever be the same." I said. I made my way over to my counter, that was full with tools and the rarest of potions.

 

"You feel something different about her don't you." My assistant came to my side and peered at me. I furrowed my brows, maybe I did but it wasn't going to change anything. "Asher, you have been a doctor for three years now, your only twenty. That makes you one of the youngest doctors to live." I nodded my head, I knew it was true. "You have pushed away everyone and now you find a girl dead and you feel compelled to save her. Clearly you feel something." She said. I knew what she meant. I never loved, I never had friends, and all my family had disappeared.

 

"There is nothing about her I like, I don't even know her, I just need to help her I feel as if she needs a second chance at life." I whispered. I ran my fingers along the many vials. My hands stopped at two of them. Titled; Shape-shifter, and Fairy. No that combination just wouldn't work. Hm maybe a vampire's immortality and healing would help her, but she has something different she isn't completely human. I growled at the unknown. I filled the needle with the vampire's DNA, and walked back over to her. I injected the needle into her arm. Her body stirred. I stepped back, her body thrashed against the medal table.

 

"Get out of here." I ordered my assistant. She quickly ran out of the room. I watched the girl, I knew the pain she must have been feeling for I had been through it once before. The only good thing about the DNA transfer was she would not be a vampire, she would only inherit the powers it held. Her black eye's fluttered open, her skin regained it's colour and her hair became more luscious. I smiled at the life I had just saved. "What's your name?" I asked.

 

"Cora, my name is Cora." She said.



© 2013 The Fallen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm reading on. A few grammar errors, but nothing major. Great job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol. It's okay. I'm just a grammar freak, so I mention it to anybody if I don't get too involved in .. read more
The Fallen

10 Years Ago

Oh trust me...you're going to see it a lot, even if you get involved. I suck at grammar...:/
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

It's alright. I did too when I first started. :)
Gah!! I'm so reading this!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

woooooow this is sooooo thrilling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going on!!!!!!!!! on!!! andddd on!!!!!!!!! great write!!! i want to know what happens toCora!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thank u
Salar Majak

11 Years Ago

:)
Cool prolouge. And I agree with Art Lover. It has that Maximum Ride feel too it, but I think this is going to take a different, and maybe even better, plot twist to it. I can't wait to read more! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks!
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

:)
This is pretty cool this part kinda sorta reminds me of maximum ride but you know different

Posted 11 Years Ago


Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Yeah have you read nevermore I love it
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

OMG no not yet! I need to!
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

You do it is amazing and awesome
It's like Dr. Frankenstein or something....I love it *grins* So freakin' cool! I swear if you don't continue this and stop in the middle, I will have to kill you. Keep going!
And of course as I read this I'm listening to the perfect creepy music for this! Muahahahahaa, i'm awesome xD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felecia

11 Years Ago

I will! i will actually read this one xD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Okay
Felecia

11 Years Ago

XD
It is very good introduction. I have been writing story and poetry for 40 years. I need a editor. Hard to see our mistakes in our words. This introduction gave enough to draw the writer into the story. I hope to read more. A very good introduction.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thank you, and yeah that is true, I can never see my own mistakes until a friend points then out. Th.. read more
Very fun & exciting start!!! I suspect the Dr and his assistant have done such things before? It had a sort of creepy horror feel to it, like Egor and Dr Frankenstein, except a more emotional and young ( and I'm imagining quite hot Dr):)
Curious to know who killed her and will she get revenge?

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Hhaha thanks, he is quite hot >.<
Thanks for reading!
Love the detail you put in here.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

524 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on January 20, 2013
Tags: Cora, Asher, Doctor, Vampire, Immortal, Life, Saved


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 10 Chapter 10

A Chapter by Forgotten