Chapter Five- Honest

Chapter Five- Honest

A Chapter by The Fallen

Chapter Five- Honest

Cora


I looked in the rear-view mirror. My eyes. I touched my cheeks and let out a shaky sigh. My skin began to glow a faint white light. I shook my head in disbelief and buried my head in my hands.

 

"They said it wouldn't happen again." I murmured.

 

"What wouldn't happen again?" Asher asked his voice filled with concern.

 

"I-I gotta go!" I opened the car door.

 

"Wait a second. Cora tell me what you are now." Asher demanded, and automatically closed the door with a button. I looked around, my fingernails turned bright yellow. I bit my lip.

 

"Please! Asher I gotta go!" I banged on the window.

 

"Tell me now!" He growled.

 

"I'm from the Crescent Clan." I explained quickly.

 

"That can't be true. They were wiped out years ago." He replied.

 

"I was locked in a room, being the only one of my kind I had to be protected and not learn emotions. Though now, spending time with you, I have learnt the emotions I was suppose to forget." I sighed and leaned back in my chair. I folded my hands up in my lap.

 

"What are you?" He pressed the question.

 

"You tell me first. The moon says I cannot trust those who don't return the favor." I said, and looked up at the blue clear sky.

 

"I'm a were. A were tiger." Asher said softly. I looked at him.

 

"They say were's are protective, and" I stopped myself. I can trust him. The moon will agree with me. "I'm a star spirit. The only one on earth.There are only four others of my kind, they are in the sky where I should be." I sighed and stared at the clouds." My 'Parents' are witches, as are all of the Crescent clan. They found me, when they followed a shooting star. They vowed to protect me. They kept me locked up to keep me safe from humans. And The Square.I owe it my life to them, I need to save them." I said.

 

"A star spirit?" He asked. I nodded. "Spirits never come to earth. Why are you here? and I don't think there is much I can do to save them." He looked at me, his bright blue eyes were curious and concerned. I nodded and looked down at my hands.

 

"I fell..I was careless and I fell while I was young." I replied. I was ashamed of my fault, the only fault I knew I had. Though clearly I had many more. "When children wish upon a star, they give me strength."  I smiled, no one ever wished on stars much. "You know, wishing on stars isn't just for children, it's for anyone with a dream." I laughed nervously, Then I looked at my fingertips that began to glow.

 

"Interesting." Asher said, and leaned down to pick up his keys.

 

"Your not going to take me to The Square are you?" I asked alarmed.

 

"No, I want to help keep you safe." Asher said, and ran a hand through his red hair. I shut my eyes and let out a deep sigh, the moon was right, I could trust a were. Like the one in the legend, the one who would help me free my clan. He put the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the parking spot.

 

"So you want to tell me why your eyes change colours?" Asher asked.

 

"Well my eyes have only turned this colour once." I explained. "They are normally black because stars belong in the distant night. They only turn this colour when I experience good human emotions, or when someone is calling me."

 

"Calling you?" Asher looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I nodded.

 

"They wish for something..I can hear their voices in my head, it's faint but I can still make it out. If it isn't to much to wish for I try to make it come true." I smiled.

 

"So how can you help them?" Asher questioned. "Sorry if I'm intruding on your life. I just want to know all I can, so I can help you."

 

"It's a difficult process. Ill explain more to you when we go back to the hospital. I'd like to get out of this robe." I looked in the mirror again and my eyes had changed again. One was black and the other a light purple. I shut my eyes and sighed, why was my life so complicated.

 

"I have odd eyes." I told Asher. He raised a brow. "One eye black and one eye purple." I explained. He nodded in understandment. I looked out the window, and to the sky. That's where I should be right now, because that is where I belong.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Thoughts about who she is?
Thoughts about who he is?
Thoughts about everything?
Sorry it's short

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa. I wanna talk to the moon. She's so lucky *pouts* I liked this short chapter :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

I know she isss >.< Thanks!
Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

yes she issss >.< you're welcome
Okay. now I see why everyone likes this one. I love it that Asher is a were tiger!!!!!! I want to be one too!!!! and I guess I want the next chapter to this one too.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD thanks!!! :D
Dominique

11 Years Ago

XD Your welcome. :)
Star spirit? Sweeeeet. How do you come up with the ideas? i swear, you're better at coming up with stuff then I am (well...nice happy stuff anyway XD)
So...she's a half star spirt, half human, half vampire? Am I right? Or did I get something wrong along those lines.
Were Tiger eh? Pretty cool I must say.
Epicness!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felecia

11 Years Ago

Were Tiger is a good choice ;) And research helps eh?
And you're welcome
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Yess!!! HOURS AND HOURS OF RESEARCH HELPS XD That is if you can focus...
Felecia

11 Years Ago

Lol, true
THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!! I love the imagination :) Though... to be truthful, i would rid of the sentence that says that there is a were in the legend cause it gives away too much of the story... Just what i'd do though...

I cannot wait for more!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thnak you
This is so original I love it! I'm glad she trusts Asher! And Asher is a weretiger! Never would have expected that! I wonder what's going to happen to Cora though if she's suppose to be in the sky. I hope Asher can protect her! Awesome chapter!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha I spent a while coming up with what she is...I wanted her to be differnt.. :D Thank you
That's so cool!!! Asher is a weretiger and Cora a star spirit! Awesome! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha thank you
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! :D
I thought she'd be a werewolf because of her yellow nails

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Her nail polish changes
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

Oohhh cool
Okay, 1) LOVE What Asher is, and 2) Cora is still so awesome! Being a star spirit must be cool, ans hard work at the same time. But I loved all of this chapter. Very nice.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I think I'm going to be on team Asher from now on. XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Oo team Asher ;D
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Yep. XD
A star spirit?! I didn't see that coming!!! :O
That wish upon a star thing really warmed my heart. I love it!!! >.<
And I didn't see the were tiger thing coming either!! Wow!!! :O
I loved this chapter and I can't wait for more, more, MORE!!! :D
Ps my latest entry is up :/

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha I took i think four hourse Researching stuff then came up with Star Spirit.
And thats one.. read more
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

459 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 27, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Phillitup