Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Chapter Eight- What have I done

Chapter Eight- What have I done

A Chapter by The Fallen

Chapter Eight-What Have I Done

Asher

 

I stood there staring at the spot where Cora originally was. My jaw dropped at the moment I was just remembering, Celeste was kissing me. Warren frowned as he stared in the direction Cora took off in. I turned around to face Celeste.

 

"What was that?" I asked. I was furious, but I attempted to keep my cool.

 

"I was showing you want I could do!" Celeste exclaimed.

 

"By kissing me!" I growled.

 

"I was hypnotizing you to do what I wanted." She sighed and started to walk towards the room. "I might actually have a chance. If Cora wasn't here." She pushed passed Warren and left the room. I sat down on my black desk chair and sighed.

 

"Warren, you can't let Cora leave." I said softly.

 

"The choice is hers not ours." Warren replied, shutting my door behind him as he entered my office. I looked up at him and shook my head.

 

"She needs us. More than you even know." I pulled out Cora's file and started filling in the blanks.

 

"What is she?" Warren asked, his fingertips brushed up against the shelf of books.

 

"It's up to her to tell you, not me." I replied and continued writing all that I knew about Cora.

 

"Tell me what she is." Warren's voice changed, it became more serious.

 

"A star Sp-" I cut myself off. "Warren! I told you not to use charm speak on any of us here!" I growled.

 

"She's a star?!" Warren looked at me, his eyes full of interest."Tell me more!" He demanded.

 

"I don't know that much! Get her to explain things to you!" I shook my head, what have I done?

 

"Fine. I will go ask her." He paused and looked around. "Later though, she seems kind of upset and angered." He shrugged and left my office without any other words. I shoved Cora's file back in the drawer and got up. I needed to confront her, and tell her exactly what happened. I exited my office, and saw Celeste and Warren talking. I rolled my eyes and pressed my back up against the wall.



“She isn't a normal supernatural.” Warren explained to Celeste.



“What is she?” Celeste asked.



“I can't tell you,” Warren replied.

“Then why bring up the subject, on that horrid girl.” Celeste growled.



“She isn't horrid! And you would do well to keep your mouth shut before Asher finds out what your plan is.” Warren warned.



“You wouldn't dare tell him a thing, Warren.” Celeste backed away from him.”And soon you will help me, I have a feeling.” She grinned and then walked away, leaving Warren to himself. I peeled myself away from the wall and walked over to Warren.



“Want to help me talk to Cora?” I asked, avoiding the subject that I had been eavesdropping.



“Sure why not, I would love to see my Starlight.” He smiled and walked ahead of me.



“Nickname?” I asked.



“Of course!” Warren looked at me with a look in his eyes I had never seen before. Did he honestly have a thing for Cora. I shook my head, of course he did! Who wouldn't. Wait..Did I have a thing for her as well. I growled at the subject, she was my patient and that was all nothing more nothing less. I ran a hand through my red hair as we came to a stop in front of Cora's white door. I looked at Warren.



“You want to knock?” I asked, thinking that Cora might not answer the door if she knew it was me.



“Might as well.” He shrugged and lightly tapped on the door. “Cora?” He asked, his voice light and sweet, he was clearly using charm speak. No answer came from the other side of the door. “Cora?” He asked again. And once more no answer. Warren looked at me, his bright green eyes asked the one question; Did she leave again? I quickly pulled the keys out of my lab coat pocket and shoved them in the new lock on the door. I turned the keys and pushed the door open.



“Where is she?” I asked, looking around the room.



“Clearly not here!” Warren exclaimed, his finger pointed to the open window with the purple curtains blowing in the wind.



“How could we lose her again! I swear she is like a pre-schooler, always needs to be watched!” I shouted and ran over to the window. I looked out and my eyes frantically examined the horizon. There was no sign of Cora. I looked back at Warren.”Ready to find our Star?” I asked.



“Of course.” He said and shoved his hands in his jean pockets.



© 2013 The Fallen


Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

The Fallen
Alright, so I know I said I left. And I have..Just I noticed I hadn't posted a new Cora chapter in awhile and it was bugging me...So Here it is, and I will see you guys soon I hope. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! i'm behind on this book!! :O

Anyways awesome chapter! :) reading on! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Omg I loved it! :D

I kinda like Warren now. ^^

Celeste bugs me soooo much -_-

Great chapter! :D


Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha, I like Warren to :D
and Haha who doesnt she bug..
Thanks!
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol ikr? :/

^.^
I. Hate. Celeste....that's all I have to say >.< HATE HEEEEEEEEEEEER *is hyperventalating*

Posted 11 Years Ago


Warren us so sweet

Posted 11 Years Ago


I loved it! Poor Cora. Why is everything not working out for her? And I knew there was something going on with Celeste, and know I know what it is. I wonder what her plan is? I can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I super hate Celeste!!!! What is she up to!?!?! Warren is soo sly getting Asher to tell him what Cora is! I wonder if his feelings for her are real or if he has any secret motives like Celeste...Hmmm...Amazing chapter!!! I was so happy to see a new Cora chapter! This is such a great story XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


yay! this one was awesome! one of the best so far. i loved it! I KNEW WARREN HAD A THING FOR CORA! I KNEW IT! awesome chapter girl!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 20, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 26 Chapter 26

A Chapter by The Fallen


Prolouge. Prolouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen