Chapter seven- That Internal Feeling.

Chapter seven- That Internal Feeling.

A Chapter by The Fallen

Chapter Seven- That Internal Feeling

Cora

 

I sat on my bed and pulled out the clothes one by one, examining the clothes thoroughly. That was the first time I had ever been shopping, and this was the first time I had ever had new and clean clothes. I put a pair of white shorts behind me along with a purple shirt and makeup. I folded the other clothes carefully and neatly stacked them on top of eachother. I ran into the washroom, the walls were white as well as the tile. The tub was black and the sink was black as well.

 

"Many colour choices." I said sarcastically. I rid myself of the pink robe, and slipped on the new clothes Asher had bought for me. I grabbed a pink elastic band and pulled my hair up in a high ponytail. I pulled the Wal-mart bag closer to me and rummaged through the make up. I pulled out black mascara and purple eye-liner. My eyes had faded back to my regular black orbs. I did my make-up carefully and placed a peachy lip gloss on my lips. I exited the bathroom and looked around, something didn't feel right. I bent over and pulled my dagger out of my combat boots.

 

"Alright, who's in here?" I asked cautiously, looking around. No answer. "I know your in here, no point in trying to fool me. Come out and I may consider letting you go without any scratches or bruises." I said.

 

"Hm interesting offer, but I really like it in here." Warren stepped out from the closet.

 

"What are you doing in here!" I growled. "And how did you get in here?!"

 

"The lock is broken." He said simply. Right, I had forgotten I broke it.

 

"And why are you in my room?" I asked.

 

"I wanted to talk to you." He answered.

 

"About?"

 

"Things." He walked towards me. I felt a sudden twist in my stomach, something was going on.

 

"Stay back Warren." I held my hand up and shut my eyes. "And be quiet." I lowered myself to the ground and clasped my hands together in front of me.

 

"W-what are yo-"

 

"Shut up!" I snapped. A bright light covered me like a blanket.

 

"What is going on!" Warren demanded to know. I ignored his question and focused on the light. The star's light. Cora, it is almost time for the star festival in Kitscoty. A gentle voice said. The time has come for you to proclaim your place, and fight for your earth family. A girl stepped out of the light and stood before me. Her Blonde hair went down to her waist, she had bright yellow eyes and wore a white dress that danced around her ankles.

 

Who are you? I asked.

 

Asta She replied. The star spirit closest to the sun. and you my dear, are the stars closest to the moon and Earth.

 

Why are you here?

 

To remind you of what you are. You will have to return to us soon. She said with a smile that glittered like the sun. She stepped back towards the light, and soon she vanished within it. My eyes opened and Warren was standing over me, his green eyes full of concern.

 

"What happened?" He asked, holding out a hand to help me up. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself up.

 

"N-nothing at all. Where is Asher, I need to speak with him it's urgent." I said. Warren's eyes scanned my body making sure I was okay."Look Warren, I.am.fine!" I snarled and bursted out of my room. Warren followed me and grabbed me by the waist.

 

"I know your fine, but Cora you can't run around here. The guards will surely stun you or something! I will take you to Asher, but you need to settle down!" Warren said camly. I looked up into his eyes."Cora are your eye's suppose to be pink and black?" He asked.

 

"What! They're pink now?!" I struggled to get free of Warren's grasp but he was to strong for me.

 

"Settle down." He ordered. I shook my head and continued to struggle. Warren quickly spun me around so I was facing him, and he gently placed his lips against mine. Instantly my muscles relaxed and my eyes slowly shut. He pulled away, I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes. "are you calm now?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Good." He released me and took my hand to lead me down the hall. My head was spinning as I stared at the man who just kissed me. My first ever kiss was with a elf, Interesting.

 

"Can you feel that?" I asked, looking around.

 

"Feel what?" Warren asked.

 

"Someone's light has just been lit. Their wish has been fufilled." I giggled.

 

"I have no idea what your talking about." Warren said.

 

"Right, you don't know." I sighed. "I'll tell you later. If your lucky!" I gave him a silly grin and he just chuckled and came to a stop in front of Asher's office.

 

"Knock." Warren told me. I shook my head, there was no need to. I opened the door to reveal Celeste sitting on Asher's lap, her lips against his both of their eyes shut. My jaw dropped and I staggered backwards. Warren shook his head. "This is why I said you should knock!" He growled. Asher's eyes opened and landed on me. He pushed Celeste off him and got up.

 

"It is-" He began to say.

 

"Do not use that statement like everyone else does! What I see with my own eyes, was exactly what it looked like. No need for an explination, Asher. Why would I care." I said abruptly, then took off down the hall, my body full of confused feelings. So what I felt was Celestes wish being granted. She wanted to kiss Asher all her life and now that she has she is in eternal bliss. I shook my head. Her wish just so happened to come true when I came into their lives. I helped make it happen, somehow. That is why I never loved anyone, there was always someone else that would wish to be with the one I loved, and I would make it come true somehow.Therefore leaving my heart broken.

 

 No one came after me, and I was glad I needed to be alone and speak with the moon.

 

Destiny grants us our wishes in it's own way,

And gives us something beyond what we wished for.

Sometimes our wishes may backfire on ourselves.

 



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Still needs to go through spell check. So ignore spelling mistakes.

Thoughts about Warren hiding out in her room?
Thoughts about their kiss?
The new character, Asta?
Thoughts about Celeste and Asher kissing?
Thoughts about her making wishes come true?
Predictions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Must....Read.... Next....Chapter....

Posted 11 Years Ago


Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

-.- you so mean...
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

i knoww
Savior of Time

11 Years Ago

so post it!
ahh!! i want to read more! its getting quite interesting. Send me a RR when you have the next chapter posted. :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:3 thanks!!
I'll have it posted...next week maybe..
Britt

11 Years Ago

I hope so!! this was really good. I'll check your other stories out. :D
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Thanks :P And alright!
That was creepy!! Why would he hid in her room!! Creeper! lol But it was cute when Warren kissed her! Haha! OMG! That was so unexpected with Celeste and Asher kissing! Nicely done!!! Next chapter please!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Hahaha He was only hiding in her room because I was writing this andmy cousin was hiding in my close.. read more
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Haha! You're welcome! And work hard on the next chapter!! :D Can't wait to read it!!! :D
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha I will :D
What the heeeeeelllllllllll (hell)....
I think Warren is a creep for hiding in her room -.-
the kiss? Eh...I don't know what to say about that...>.>
Asta seems cool and nice I like her
I'm a kill something, that's what I think about Celeste and Asher kissing...caprendia? (I probably spelt that wrong...)
I think it's pretty cool, making people's wishes come true
Um...no predictions XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felecia

11 Years Ago

*mutters about Celeste and Asher*
Really? XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

*Bites lip* I'm gunna make it worse for you
Felecia

11 Years Ago

RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
Wow. Didn't know she lived him and would care! I like warren he's cool and calm as always and I know he made her calm with his calmness

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Ahaha Thanks for reading
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

My pleasure!!!!! :)
Okay, Warren, I now you like Cora, but hiding in her closet while she's changing is just plain creepy lol
Warren doesn't play games when he likes a girl haha But I like that he kissed her to calm her down! It was so sweet :)
I like Asta. I wonder what she means by Cora has to protect her Earth family.
The kiss has to be fake!!!! Celeste used her fairy magic and put him in a trance, therefore, I do not like Celeste now haha
She gets really happy to make wishes come true! Maybe someone else's wish coming true will also bring her happiness *wink* Asher *wink*
Awesome chapter, I love this book!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD I know right!!!
Hehe, he is sweet, though he is awkward!!!
Hehehee Legends is all I c.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Ahhhh Celeste is soo bad! I'm like mad on Cora's behalf right now!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

loll ikr
Somehow, I knew that's what Celeste wanted to do. XD And I thought it was Warren you got his wish granted. *shrugs* Oh well. And Warren looked like a stalker while hiding in her closet. Just saying. I'm am very curious about this Asta person, and can't wait to see what happens! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

XD I'm trying to figure out if that's a good or bad thing.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

hehehe
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

XD
Warren hiding in her room was kinda freaky. I was like: Stalkerish, much? XD

I have mixed feelings about the kiss. Mainly because I have mixed feelings about Warren. *shrugs*

Asta.....Mixed feelings about her as well.

Celeste and Asher..... Hmmm.... I don't like it. I just....don't.

Making her wish come true, huh? Meh. Mixed feelings...

I bet Cora is gonna end up falling in love with Asher. .-.

Great chapter!!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Aww.... Too many questions.... .-.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha I know
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..