Chapter Six- Truth

Chapter Six- Truth

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

~

"

Chapter Six- Truth

Asher

 

 

The car ride was silent. I was lost in thought as to why a spirit would come down to earth, and as for Cora she seemed to be off in her own little world. I wish I knew her honest thoughts about what I am, I wish I could feel her emotions.I could see her odd coloured eyes in the mirror, and the frown that was plastered across her face. I turned into the parking lot for the hospital. She slowly got out and trudged over to the newly repaired glass door.
 
 

"You know, if you really must leave you can." I said. She turned to look at me and shook her head sadly.
 
 

"I can't leave anymore." She sighed. "The moon says I must remain with you.It's for the best. I hope you don't mind." She murmured.
 
 

"Of course I don't mind.The longer your here the more I can keep an eye on you." I replied with a smile.
 
 

"Thanks." She opened the door and entered the building.I had a feeling she was trying to distance herself from me, but I wasn't going to let her. She kept silent, and went right to her room. I wish there was more I could do for her, maybe make her feel more comfortable. Warren leaned up against the wall just outside of Cora's room, I raised a brow and made my way over to him.
 
 

"You know, people think I'm a player." He said, and removed himself from the wall.
 
 

 

"Sure they do." I replied.
 
 

 

"But every player stops playing when they think they found the one." Warren said, motioning towards Cora's room. I stifled my laughter.
 
 

 

"You know you will never have a chance." I said. Warren raised a brow and came closer, he brought his lips close to my ear. He was way to close for comfort.
 
 

 

"She will be mine. Even if it takes eternity, I will earn her heart." He pulled away and gave me one last look then walked away. I shook my head, he was walking towards a dangerous destination. She would end up beating him up, plus he had no clue what she is. I looked at Cora's door and sighed, then walked off in the direction of my office.

 

Knowing Celeste she would be waiting in my office, probably rummaging through my things. That was one thing to hate about her, she was very nosey and a tad bit annoying. Warren explained since Celeste was a fairy, and I brought her back to life she had become attached to me, kind of like a little kid. Or a over protective girlfriend. I groaned at the thought of her being my girlfriend, actually the thought of having a girlfriend made me sick. I opened the door to my office, and my prediction was right. Celeste's feet were propped up on my desk, and she was casually sitting in my black leather chair with a cherry sucker in her mouth. Classy, Celeste, very classy.

 

"I suggest you get out of my chair before I eat you." I joked, she quickly yanked her feet off my desk and got up. Then dusted the dirt from her shoes off my desk and motioned for me to sit.

 

"How was the shopping trip?" She asked, I shrugged.

 

"The same as it was when I took you." I replied and sat down in my seat.

 

"Well when you took me James was there." She said. I looked at her and shook my head. "He was there wasn't he!!!" She slammed her hands down on the desk."How does he know when you have a new supernatural?" She asked.

 

"Calm yourself, seeing James isn't something to get excited about." I spat. She took her hands off my desk and straightened out and muttered a quick "Sorry".

 

"What happened?" Celeste demand to know.

 

"He knew what she was..without any problems." I said. "I believe you were right. He has a talent for seeing the truth about people. Whether they are Supernatural or not, and their true intentions." I sighed and put my head in my hands.

 

"Did Cora tell you what she is?" Celeste asked and brought her face closer to mine. I pondered at her question; I thought it was best to keep everything on the down low. She didn't need to know and neither did Warren. If Cora wanted to tell them, it is up to her.

 

"Not yet, but I intend to find out soon." I sighed.

 

"Where is Cora anyways?" Celeste sat on the edge of my desk with her legs crossed.

 

"Her room, changing I suppose." I replied.

 

"Maybe I should talk to her, convince her to tell me." She said with a sly smile.

 

"Yeah not a good idea. She's stronger then we think, she might harm you." I said and raised my head off my desk.

 

"Come on! I've been training for three years, I think I can take on her." Celeste replied.

 

"Fairy." I lifted my left hand. "Or Vampire." I lifted my right hand higher. "My bets are on half vampire." I chuckled.

 

"Whatever." Celeste scowled.

 

"Come on, Celeste. Your not even full fairy so you cannot transform, or use magical powers." I said and placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

"I have developed since the last time you tested me." She shrugged my hand off her shoulder. I raised a brow.

 

"You developed new powers?" I asked. She gave me a half smile and nodded."What did you develop?" I pulled out the file with Celeste's name on it, and grabbed a pen. I looked up at her eagerly and placed my pen on the paper ready to write.

 

"Now I finally have your undivided attention." She clasped her hands together and looked at me lovingly. "I have something to tell you besides my new powers." She giggled and brought her face closer to mine. "Are you ready to listen?" I nodded, her brown eyes left me in a trance.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
Thoughts about Warren and liking Cora?
Thoughts about Celeste?
Thoughts about what Celeste can do? and what she might tell Asher?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmm....Warren liking Cora? It's too weird. Celeste is a little snobby I would say but I don't have much to go off of. These chapters just keep getting better and better, Fallen!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha thankss
Iiiiii think it's a phony looooooove
Celest....? eh....I don't know what I think about her yet
I'm not sue what she can do...and I'm not sure....I suck at guessing things you know thaaaaat XD
And I'm sorry....but the whole "The moon's telling me to stay with you" made me laugh so hard for some reason XD
Anyway, keep up the good work

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha maybe maybe not
XD she's evil in my eyes I just don't like her
Moon tells her every.. read more
Felecia

11 Years Ago

Idk what to think about him yet though...he's a crafty one...*narrows eyes*
She's just so anno.. read more
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha I miss u tooo
I think things are going to get pretty interesting now that Warren has confessed he wants Cora. Asher tries to act distant, but I think he cares about Cora more than he realizes. I'm sensing a love triangle XD
I love Celeste! She is soo sassy and funny! I wonder what she's going to tell Asher! I feel like maybe she can affect people's feelings, just because of how this ended with Asher in a trance. I think she has a thing for Asher also. Awesome chapter! This is such a great story and so well thought out!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Things are sooo gunna get interesting . New character comin up :P
Oh she deffinatly has a thin.. read more
Meh. Warren's ok. I haven't seen enough of him to know how I really feel about his character. XD

Celeste annoys me. The end. .-.

Awesome chapter!!! We get more awesome info and are really starting to get into this incredible plot line! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha in the next chapter it's basically warren and Cora .-. I don't like him aha

Thank.. read more
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Lol ^^
I new he would like corra, Celeste can shoot stars from her fingers or palms or hands hehehe

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD He likes alot of people :p and Interesting we shall see
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

I bet he does and you got that right :)
I half want to see Warren get beat up. XD And I really want to know what kind of powers Celeste has. Very nice chapter, like always. Loved it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

What death?
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

o.o :x Sorrryyyy cannot sayyy
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

It was worth a shot. *sighs*
Omg! Omg! Next chapter!! Now!! Please!!! Hehe! Great chapter!!! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha thnx
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

You're welcome!!! XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 28 Chapter 28

A Chapter by The Fallen


Prolouge. Prolouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen


Epilouge. Epilouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen