A Dangerous Affair Chapter 65

A Dangerous Affair Chapter 65

A Chapter by Repgreece
"

Tom and Stephanie lose control...well, almost! WARNING, this scene is a little explicit.

"

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE EXPLICIT.

Suddenly Tom’s hands were scrambling at Stephanie's clothes, desperately trying to find a means of access to her through the clingy material. There seemed to be no way to get into her top from the front however, and the bottom of the top disappeared into her trousers that also seemed to have no fastenings or zippers or buttons or anything! How the hell had she got into this outfit? He reached behind her and found what seemed to be a fastening at the back of her trousers.

“You drive men insane, do you know that?” he growled into her ear, trying to figure out the fastening. “You can look but not touch, little miss prim and proper covered up from head to toe and yet still you manage to look as sexy as hell with your lacy transparent tops and your clothes that show off every curve of your damn sizzling hot body! How the bloody hell do you get into this thing?” he grated out. She stilled suddenly. With her head leant back against the wall she stared at him, her eyes boring into his. There was a strange far away expression on her face and when she spoke it was as if the words weren’t coming from her.

“We can’t do this, this is insanity,” she said.

He stared back and for a few moments it was as if time itself had stood still. Then she shattered the silence with her following exclamation,

“Ah to hell with it!”

And in bewilderment he was watching her as she tugged and grappled with the buttons of his shirt, freeing only two before she gave up and lifted the whole thing over his head. She put her hands on his shoulders and began the onslaught with her mouth on his neck; quickly progressing to his chest. She kissed and tasted and moaned.

God damn it! I’ve died and gone to heaven!

Then his hands were back behind her searching for a fastening. “Help me out here for god sake!”

“You’re on your own Mr Phillips, I’ve got other things to be getting on with,” she mumbled as her hand slid over his taut behind.

If he hadn’t been so aroused and frustrated he would have laughed at her words. She sounded as if they were discussing sharing out the paperwork!

He threw his head back in utter torment at her hands and his inability to reach her bare skin. Then his hands left her back and he grabbed her around the waist instead, ducking to put his mouth on her breast over the material. He could feel her aroused peak even before he began sucking and licking. She gasped and pushed her upper body even closer to him but before long he was torturing her as much as she was torturing him. She pulled him back up to face her and their mouths collided together, their tongues moving in and out of each other's mouths in a mockery of what they both wanted most.

She was completely out of control; she wasn’t even aware of reality anymore. She’d never experienced anything like this and she wasn’t going to die without experiencing it all. He held her tightly from behind and she suddenly jumped up against him, wrapping her legs around his middle. He cursed loudly. He’d never imagined that she’d be so passionate, so eager and he was so unprepared for it. Now, save for the covering of their clothes, they were making love. He could feel her heat against his throbbing arousal; she could feel the hardness of him pressed against her as she slid up and down the wall.

“Stephie!” he suddenly shouted out, “I can’t take this anymore!”

He suddenly let her drop to her feet but seconds later he was turning her around so that she was facing the wall.

“I’m going to get into these clothes it damn well kills me!”

He pressed himself hard up against her briefly, praying that she’d stay there long enough for him to figure out the back fastening of her trousers. Eventually to his utter relief he found the zip that was hidden under a button and a fold of material. Teasing her with sensual little kisses on the back of her neck, he proceeded to undo the button and pull down the zip, tugging the top she was wearing out of the band of her trousers first.

“Of all the times we’ve been in here Stephie. All the times I’ve watched you, wanted you, dreamed about you,” he whispered as his hands slid up her top and began to caress the softness of her back. She shivered with his words, with the feel of his breath in her ear and his hands on her skin. “I’ve never wanted anyone so much! Not ever,” he exclaimed, and soon she could feel him unclipping the fastening of her bra.

His hands then moved down to her waist and he slid them forward to stroke her stomach, moving gradually upwards, stroking, teasing, caressing. When she felt his touch run over her rib cage she knew what was to come.

His hands ached to hold her breasts in them. To feel what his fascinated eyes had tried to glimpse time and time again whenever he’d had the chance. They moved restlessly upwards, seeking out the prominent curvature. At last they met with the undersweep of the soft contours they sought and they hovered there, his fingers gently stroking and... god she felt so soft there... so soft.

She was tingling with warmth, floating with the rhythmic caresses of his hands until he took the full weight of her breasts in them and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She leant back against him, lifting her arms up to place them around his neck. Her movement gave him full access to her breasts but it also brought the lower half of her body snug against his.

Stephanie felt Tom’s fingers fondling the most sensitive part of her breast and her desire began to build more and more. His hands were rough and hard and big but capable of such arousing tenderness. Then he caught her skin between his fingers and gently applied pressure, gradually increasing it. Without warning a white hot heat shot from her breast down and throughout her whole body and she gasped with the shock of it, reaching backwards and sinking her fingers into his behind. He was torn suddenly and he found his one hand leaving her breast and naked skin to grab her hip and pull her even harder into him. She seemed to mould to him but he needed more. He wanted to see her and kiss her and taste her.

With his last shred of control gone, he swung her around, picking her up bodily and carrying her over to the desk. With one swift movement he swept his arm across its surface, scattering papers and objects onto the floor. He sat her down and rubbed his hands up her legs, moving to stand in between them. He pulled her forward so that he could feel her heat again against his arousal.

“I’m going take you here Stephanie because I can’t bear not having you…at least once. Even if you end up with some other guy. At least once I’d know that you were mine!”

She went to reply but he stopped her by placing two fingers on her lips.

She propped herself backwards onto her arms but when he thrust hard against her her strength gave way and she lay back on the desk surface, far beyond refusing him now. He needed to get her trousers off and so he reached for her waist, grabbing hold of the material and peeling it downwards.

Suddenly they both froze. There was a noise outside.



© 2011 Repgreece


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Damn that noise to hell. To hell with that noise. Seriously Tom get it in. lol. This chapter was amazing just as the one before it


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

566 Views
1 Review
Added on May 16, 2011
Last Updated on May 16, 2011

A Dangerous Affair