ABSTRACT PAINTING

ABSTRACT PAINTING

A Chapter by NeiL ArandA
"

You came in season's changing wardrobes of cold November morn - neil aranda

"


Abstract Painting


You're such a kind, tender hearted tot. The world simply comes alive when you crop up. Like spring flowers and verdant summer grass meets in the fields of breezy afternoon. Your round ebony eyes beckons like alpha centuri in moonless pitch black sky.

My kindred did felt your sweet, loving promiscuity. Not as direct link to your biological incarnation but because of who gave you as a gift to us. When it was just me and your mom in this huge empty rooms full of failed wishes and expectations. Our heart's cry were heard by Him who lend you to us in swaddled fabric of pure joy. You came in season's changing wardrobes of cold November morn.

I still wonder what else God has in store for us. All I see now are silhouettes of silenced answer, sketched over the vignette canvas of pent up burdens on muted prayer room. You're the embodiment of a forgotten, half done, abstract painting, set aside under a cellar of forthcoming auction. Under the grand scheme of what someone could have become, or achieve, or be in the near future.

My heart always faints with hopes in the One who holds the paint brush of time. You're a masterpiece of God's unfolding kindness, His closeness into my ever longing heart. You're God's manifestation of His greatness, His unfinished work of art ...


by neil aranda 11/15/16



© 2017 NeiL ArandA


Author's Note

NeiL ArandA
For Gabe ...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1246 Views
Added on November 16, 2016
Last Updated on April 11, 2017
Tags: Hope, Faith, Vision, Academic

RANDOM THOUGHTS


Author

NeiL ArandA
NeiL ArandA

Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
JESUS AND THE SPARROWS Consider The Sparrow Here Jesus was walking alone along the Mediterranean Sea near Tiberius in the northern part of Israel and He offers seeds to some sparrows searchi.. more..

Writing
ABSCOND ABSCOND

A Poem by NeiL ArandA