THE VANTAGE POINT

THE VANTAGE POINT

A Chapter by NeiL ArandA
"

Political Satire

"

The Eagle's Vantage Point

In the eagles domain there's no bickering. Where they traverse the highest sky there are no flies, for they soar high above the rest. In their lofty abode there's less distractions. In their vantage point they see the world not in snapshots but panoramic view. They, by nature, by higher calling rarely see nor associate with flies.

Flies are attracted to anything that makes their world beautiful and interesting from their honeycomb perspective . By nature they are near-sighted.

In eagles world there's less division, less confusion, less distraction, for they have been gifted with a superior visual accommodation. They, by intelligent design, dare to claim the skies and see beyond human eye.

There will be division among eagles when they mingle and side with flies, which leads to a deplorable mindset There will be confusion among eagles when they lower their standards and settle for where the world are accustomed to travel.

This could happen when we want to promote our own opinion, we want to pursue our own way. We haven't died to our own self. Our ambitions reveals an obvious sign of where our preoccupation and we tend to gravitate towards these propensities and vocabularies of flies.

As soldiers of the Most High we should have no chauvinistic proclivity towards civilian affairs, instead ONLY on things that matters to Christ, whom by sworn oath of allegiance, our Commander in Chief .

In politics we are already so divided, so worked up and so disgruntled. It has been a centrifugal force by which we begin and end our day, affects our mood, the air we breathe, how we relate with our fellow men and how we projects our hopes for the future.

PRAY, that God will put what He wants in the White House not who we want to sit in the Oval Office. 

The greatness of America depend not in our Political Affiliation but rather tantamount to our Judeo-Christian Association ....

by neil aranda 09/29/16



© 2017 NeiL ArandA


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
Added on February 10, 2017
Last Updated on February 10, 2017

RANDOM THOUGHTS


Author

NeiL ArandA
NeiL ArandA

Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
JESUS AND THE SPARROWS Consider The Sparrow Here Jesus was walking alone along the Mediterranean Sea near Tiberius in the northern part of Israel and He offers seeds to some sparrows searchi.. more..

Writing
ABSCOND ABSCOND

A Poem by NeiL ArandA