GABE

GABE

A Chapter by NeiL ArandA
"

Acrostic Poem

"

G-od knows how hard I tried to expand your sphere of connection. And traveled great distance to further solicit someone's help. To bring cohesiveness and affection. I've gone extra miles to push the blueprint of a bridge that had already collapse while on the drawing board of contractual indifference.

A-nd they hoard such fractional alms when it's just a token, amidst their condescending pocket book full of freshly withdrawn George Washington's countenance. It's seller's market. I was astounded by such frugal inaction upon frozen assets of nonchalant involvement.

B- eneath the facade of shallow concern. Careless words of self incriminating conversation spoken in court's contempt defiance. Yet they peddle they were victims while their hands still stuck inside the cookie jar of pervasive incoherence.

E-veryone but me, see how infinitesimal their clusters of naivety fared against someone who earned his stripes. They play poker with an underhand, chess without a queen, writer with just one book published needing editing and a self proselyte advisor turned clinician who knows it all. But still have to bethroatedly file a second petition. The physical body are already here but the mind are still back, in catacomb ...

by Neil Aranda



© 2019 NeiL ArandA


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on March 24, 2019
Tags: Friend, Family and Foe

RANDOM THOUGHTS


Author

NeiL ArandA
NeiL ArandA

Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
JESUS AND THE SPARROWS Consider The Sparrow Here Jesus was walking alone along the Mediterranean Sea near Tiberius in the northern part of Israel and He offers seeds to some sparrows searchi.. more..

Writing
ABSCOND ABSCOND

A Poem by NeiL ArandA