Your only remembrance

Your only remembrance

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E
"

When someone hurts you, the best way to get back at them, is to show them how you feel. When that doesn't work, the best thing to do is stop them from doing it again

"

She finds herself glaring at the sight of that which she had loved. His mask no long hiding the truth, his heart not longer painted the dark crimson red. His face not sad, not hurt, no sorrow, but happiness. They stand in the cold whipping wind and stinging rain. The acid like substance just made her eyes fill like the rain did to the lake near by. The fire like tears streamed down her face like the rivers that rain through the forest.

 

Was she stupid, was she blind? She was sure she was. It took the clouds to take away the sun. The sun gone meant he could no longer use the blindness of its lights to block what he was. A monster, a liar, a heart-breaker. He was evil, who tricked her with a mind of a beautiful face, a heart and words themselves.

 

Her kind heart was sucked into this whirlpool of darkness, now without even a thought did she care to wander his plan. She never loved him… why could she allow herself to like someone who never met what she needed. No, she hated him, her hands gripping the sword she wanted to use to kill his tainted heart.

 

Her clothing soaked to the bone, his laugh stuck in her mind. He was happy, joyful of the pain. He was insane, he was evil. His heart of blackness had no color but that of black matter just sucks it all in. Lifeit like a whorled pool, but never gives it back. She gave and gave and all it did was break her and leave her. Just like the ice cold winds that pulled her in.

 

She could feel it, herself giving in again. Her hands loosening, why couldn’t she do it, she had him. He was cornered, there was no way out. She made the web, but couldn’t force herself to take the lunge, but she couldn’t let him go.

 

It was honest the god the truth, he had to be stopped… no one would ever come here. Before she knew it she couldn’t breath, pressure like that she had never felt, as though a tree was crushing her lungs she could barely stand. Her eyes never left him, it was him, all him.

 

She had to do it, the storm would only worsen if she did not. It was time to end it, but she couldn’t run, she couldn’t walk. Everything was darkening. The water in the lake seemed to boil. Then the waves took over. She watched the water get darker and darker until finally it became a dark velvet red. The royal red. She couldn’t believe it.

 

She still couldn’t believe, he just stood there, swallowing her whole. She could feel herself, she wasn’t herself. Her arms shaking her feet numb. Her head becoming cloudy, she couldn’t see him clearly anymore.

 

Shaking her head from the memories, his lies. She couldn’t let herself be fooled. Some how she could see, the weight that pushed down on her was gone. Without any hesitation, she couldn’t or she would be fooled again, she ran. He didn’t see it coming. She ran at him with all her might, the knife jabbing into his chest. He took a gasping breath as the plunged into the water below.

 

She looked into his eyes, hoping for once some remorse, they widened in fear, but that’s not what she saw. She heard some how, as he was trying to take his last breath, that he was sorry. She didn’t understand for what. Sorry that he hurt her, or sorry he was caught. It didn’t matter. Before she knew it she rose to the surface as he made his way to the down.

 

Swimming to the surface it was over, the storm was gone, the lake clean. She made her way home, he never existed to her. His very memory erased from all those he hurt. He was finished, through. His body never found, becoming one with the water, or eaten by fish. Either way not a trace was left, made her wonder had she dreamed the whole thing.



© 2010 Ashley.M.E


Author's Note

Ashley.M.E

I write like
Stephen King

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's really good. I liked it. ^^ Keep up the good work ^__^

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is good! wow. very well organized and creative too!

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

984 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2010
Last Updated on December 22, 2010


Author

Ashley.M.E
Ashley.M.E

OH



Writing
A shell A shell

A Poem by Ashley.M.E


Page One Page One

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E


Page Two Page Two

A Chapter by Ashley.M.E



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..